Author Topic: This grandma wanted to see the ocean 1 last time before checking in to a hospice  (Read 4361 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Some moments like that, I think should be kept private and not plastered on the internet. 

Army of One

• Getbig V
Some moments like that, I think should be kept private and not plastered on the internet. 

But it teaches a valuable lesson that we shouldn't take these things for granted

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
But it teaches a valuable lesson that we shouldn't take these things for granted
Everyone already knows that.  I am sure it wasn`t grandmas idea to post this picture all around like that.  (I mean she may not care, but again, I find it incredibly tacky, the attention whoring by whoever posted it)

That_Dude

• Getbig III

Damn right what is it with some individuals need for constant attention from others (strangers) what worthless lives these people have

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Damn right what is it with some individuals need for constant attention from others (strangers) what worthless lives these people have

Except this is slightly different. This individual has very little life left and probably doesn't give a shit what other people think anymore.

I've no problem with seeing pictures posted on the internet with an interesting backstory like this.

Diana, 22, mediocre in every way, taking her sixth duckface selfie of the day..... now that shit is fucking boring, worthless and pointless. Not this IMO.

O

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Just imagine if it was DLB's grandma. She'd probably post 50 pictures of the event with assorted retarded duck faces while her closeted husband tried to act like a badass in the backround... :-\

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Except this is slightly different. This individual has very little life left and probably doesn't give a shit what other people think anymore.

I've no problem with seeing pictures posted on the internet with an interesting backstory like this.

Diana, 22, mediocre in every way, taking her sixth duckface selfie of the day..... now that shit is fucking boring, worthless and pointless. Not this IMO.

Well said, sir.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Just imagine if it was DLB's grandma. She'd probably post 50 pictures of the event with assorted retarded duck faces while her closeted husband tried to act like a badass in the backround... :-\
They would probably then find a way to use her as a make shift barbell to see how many reps DLB can get all set to the tune, "Work, Hustle, Kill".

hench

• Getbig V
pretty low bodyfat on the guy pushing her in

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES

I think you should be allowed die in your own home and euthanasia should be accessible when you start shitting yourself or forget your own family. I did volunteer work in nursing homes here it is fucking depressing. Some old guy must have spent ten minutes trying to stand up in the rec room with fifty other vegetables surrounding him. When he was finally stood up a filipino nurse sat him down then walked over to stop some old lady with dementia trying to wander out the exit.

booty

• Getbig V

Well said.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 humans should be allowed that option of being put to sleep(lethal injection),they do it to dogs and cats and i love animals and im glad they do it for the suffering animals to take them out of their misery.i told my wife if i get cancer and once i hit the point where im moaning in ppain and the drugs aint helping no more i am gonna take a boat load of herion or some other opiate and check out that way,no pain at all.
R

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
This picture brought me a lot of joy, and I was touched.

I didn't make fun of the woman.
I didn't get angry.
I didn't get sad.

I don't see how eliciting this type of reaction from someone could be viewed as inappropriate. If you choose to keep these moments private, that's your choice. Also, we don't know about whether or not the grandmother gave her permission.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Does every little thing need to be broadcast?

che

• Getbig V

Booty, 62, mediocre in every way, taking her sixth duckface selfie of the day..... now that shit is fucking boring, worthless and pointless. Not this IMO.

FIXED

booty

• Getbig V

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
humans should be allowed that option of being put to sleep(lethal injection),they do it to dogs and cats and i love animals and im glad they do it for the suffering animals to take them out of their misery.i told my wife if i get cancer and once i hit the point where im moaning in ppain and the drugs aint helping no more i am gonna take a boat load of herion or some other opiate and check out that way,no pain at all.

Gonna add you to list of posters I see myself in.  

Strangely I had this conversation with my 10 year old son last Saturday. How fucked up it is that if a pet is in a lot of pain it is seen as right to have it put down (often with the owner to give it comfort) yet we just dose up humans or make them endure intolerable pain - even when there is no hope of recovery. I also would never like to be a vegetable, I should make a living will but I have made my views known to enough people that it would suffice in court - only problem is letting someone die here means removing tubes and dosing them up on morphine til they starve to death.

In Belgium, Switzerland etc they have euthanasia yet it is illegal to bring someone there to die (even though Supreme Court here rules there can be no restriction on the right to travel for abortion...) I disagree with the Belgian ruling where someone sentenced to life imprisonment for murder could avail of euthanasia -  but I could tolerate that annoyance more than spending huge chunks on sustaining people (they aren't alive so it is just sustenance) who should be dead or want to be dead.

We're deviating from OP here but I just don't see any benefit in taking people away from the real world to die with strangers as they slowly degrade in a strange environment without any exposure to the good things in life.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Gonna add you to list of posters I see myself in.  

Strangely I had this conversation with my 10 year old son last Saturday. How fucked up it is that if a pet is in a lot of pain it is seen as right to have it put down (often with the owner to give it comfort) yet we just dose up humans or make them endure intolerable pain - even when there is no hope of recovery. I also would never like to be a vegetable, I should make a living will but I have made my views known to enough people that it would suffice in court - only problem is letting someone die here means removing tubes and dosing them up on morphine til they starve to death.

In Belgium, Switzerland etc they have euthanasia yet it is illegal to bring someone there to die (even though Supreme Court here rules there can be no restriction on the right to travel for abortion...) I disagree with the Belgian ruling where someone sentenced to life imprisonment for murder could avail of euthanasia -  but I could tolerate that annoyance more than spending huge chunks on sustaining people (they aren't alive so it is just sustenance) who should be dead or want to be dead.

We're deviating from OP here but I just don't see any benefit in taking people away from the real world to die with strangers as they slowly degrade in a strange environment without any exposure to the good things in life.

I enjoy your posts (no homo) , you are up there with snx for posters I enjoy reading. Generally well thought out and logical.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
I enjoy your posts (no homo) , you are up there with snx for posters I enjoy reading. Generally well thought out and logical.

You've a nice hard post... I mean good posts too. Pretty sure we argued/insulted each other re posts a month or so ago but I like argument and difference of opinion. I dumped an ex cos she agreed with everything I said and was too nice to me - where's the fun in that?

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
What there not telling us is that Granny doesn't know she's going into a hospice and thinks she's going home to bug her family and eventually die.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Exactly!

Everyone already knows that.  I am sure it wasn`t grandmas idea to post this picture all around like that.  (I mean she may not care, but again, I find it incredibly tacky, the attention whoring by whoever posted it)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
What there not telling us is that Granny doesn't know she's going into a hospice and thinks she's going home to bug her family and eventually die.

Granny also doesn't know the hospice is the sea and the tide is coming in.

Army of One

• Getbig V

Granny also doesn't know the hospice is the sea and the tide is coming in.

Her catheter suggests otherwise

Fortress

• Getbig V
Best get grandma back to her room and empty out that piss bag before it blows.

Heartwarming, nonetheless.