Author Topic: Zinc while on test  (Read 3621 times)

Gab94

• Getbig I
Zinc while on test
« on: October 15, 2014, 06:17:05 AM »
Currently I'm doing my first cycle. I'm on test enth for about a month now (330 mg/week e5d). Gains are slowly coming and side effects are ok so far. I'm also taking 150mg of zinc ed to keep some side effects off. About 2 weeks ago i started to become a bit tired in the afternoin although i get enough sleep (about 8 hours). I looked up what can happen if somebody takes too much zinc for a longer period and it said that from dosages above 50mg sleepiness can occur. And even some other, more severe symptoms.
So my question is  What are your experiences? And do i really need these high amounts?
Thanks in advance

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Zinc while on test
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 08:04:12 AM »
are you retarded? ::)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 09:31:16 AM »
Id ditch the test and go all out on a zinc cycle...mad gains mate

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 01:49:34 PM »
Zinc is one of those trace elements that *might* be required to ensure your natty test stays as high as it can. A concept that is laughable now that you are juicing. There is no more natty test, you shut that shit right down.

Cut the zinc, you might as well be eating dirt for all the good it is doing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 01:58:44 PM »
Cut the zinc, you might as well be eating dirt for all the good it is doing.

Marty Champions aka Johnny Falcon might have some advice on eating dirt....err clay.

Gab94

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 03:42:40 PM »
Im not taking it for some natural test enhancing reasons. Im taking it to fight off the dihydrotestosteron which has aromatised via 5-alpha-reductase from test and is responsible for hair loss and akne. It is said that until dosages of 750mg/week test, 150mg/day of zinc can help.

So i suppose that none of you are taking zinc right?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 04:40:00 PM »
Im not taking it for some natural test enhancing reasons. Im taking it to fight off the dihydrotestosteron which has aromatised via 5-alpha-reductase from test and is responsible for hair loss and akne. It is said that until dosages of 750mg/week test, 150mg/day of zinc can help.

So i suppose that none of you are taking zinc right?

No, but an alert has been sent to Halo on your hairloss revelation.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2014, 12:41:36 AM »
Wouldnt that high a dose of zinc  make you loose your sense of smell?

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2014, 04:05:56 AM »
If it makes you feel better take the zinc but what everybody is saying is people especially natural bodybuilders or guys trying to raise their natural Testosterone levels use zinc to help do that and since your enhanced now what would the purpose be?
your really injectin Testosterone or are you doing some oral only cycle? if you injecting any kind of Test ester there is no reason for zinc usage.

You can take a potent Vitamin B-complex. Even though I inject Test I still use  a vitamin B complex for the B vitamins for energy and antioxidant effects even though it's a super vitamin B complex it does have other vitamins in the complex. I would have to check but I am sure it has zinc in it. it's made by "naturemade" it's spendy stuff because it's a HPLC tested product. It's good stuff. I can def feel that I get more energy from all the B-vitamins in the tabs. Like I said it's not a multi-vitamin it's a vitamin B-complex but it is something you can feel working,definately nothing you want to take later in the day you do get a minor rush from all the B vitamins.

Gab94

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2014, 05:06:47 AM »
No loss of sense of smell so far...

Now ill lower the dosage and see what will happen... Yes im doing a proper test cycle with injections, no orals or so. As i said before i was taking it to keep side effects away. Anyway thank you for replying i will definitely try the b vitamins.

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2014, 04:22:29 AM »
HRT docs are starting to add it to test as it can have a anti-aromatase effect

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2014, 05:06:08 AM »
My little brothers friend had pubertal gyno when he was 14 and the doctor gave him zinc to get rid of it and it went away and that's the only time I've ever heard of anyone using zinc

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2014, 08:25:56 PM »
zinc is pretty good for ur massive giant loads when u cum :)))