Author Topic: dominicana chick is back from the republic to get her bobbies enhanced  (Read 16687 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: dominicana chick is back from the republic to get her bobbies enhanced
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2014, 01:40:31 PM »
God damn i love fake tits like this. I want my wife to do this, but I dont know if I am secure enough to deal with the reality of what day to day life would be like when your wife looks like this
if shes loyal, shes loyal. If not, then somethings wrong anyway.

Sometimes i ponder it but my wife is fiercly loyal so i know im just worrying for no reason.

the trainer

« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2014, 01:49:29 PM »
Halo you should shave the hair around your cock, it will make it look bigger.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2014, 01:51:42 PM »
Halo you should shave the hair around your cock, it will make it look bigger.
i have sex with lights off an imagine i'm doing baby mama

no joke

sometimes i call her name when i bust (raw no pulling out)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2014, 02:24:01 PM »
i have sex with lights off an imagine i'm doing baby mama

no joke

sometimes i call her name when i bust (raw no pulling out)

You should get back with baby mama if she'd have you. Clearly, you are still hooked on her. Maybe you could make it work now that you've had time to reflect on the relationship and whatever went wrong with it.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2014, 02:26:11 PM »
hell no

she is an enemy of progress

an obstacle to greatness

now that she is gone, everyday is brighter and sky is clearer

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2014, 02:30:15 PM »
if shes loyal, shes loyal. If not, then somethings wrong anyway.

Sometimes i ponder it but my wife is fiercly loyal so i know im just worrying for no reason.

i was more thinking about the unwanted attention, stares, etc. My wife also has a corporate job where she earns about double of what I make. Id love to hear your thoughts on that since your a fellow silicone fiend like me. i dont meet many guys like me. I grew up jerking to wendy whoppers and fantasia, etc so my perception is not normal I think.

The thhing is, the wife has big tits. Infact, its why i pursued her. It was kind of her "thing" in college. Oh "kathy, yeah kathy with the huge tits". As she has reached her late twenties, they still sit Ok and all, but definitely have lost volume and size. She used to wear two sports bras. Not anymore, yet she still acts like her tits are huge. Well they are not really. Hell, i just like th fact of tits being fake, like if a girl has a small frame and smaller tits than the wife, but they are fake...i go nuts and stare. I love that side cleavage of chicks, like u can see the implant stretch the skin and see the plastic outline. Nothing is hotter than that to me. My wife knows i love fake tits, its just hard to convince a girl who has Ds to go bigger when its not needed. Its more the shape and volume i am interested in getting her to change on, not the size.

But at the same time, I wonder if im being unrealistic and a shallow dick.

the trainer

« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2014, 02:31:38 PM »
i was more thinking about the unwanted attention, stares, etc. My wife also has a corporate job where she earns about double of what I make. Id love to hear your thoughts on that since your a fellow silicone fiend like me. i dont meet many guys like me. I grew up jerking to wendy whoppers and fantasia, etc so my perception is not normal I think.

The thhing is, the wife has big tits. Infact, its why i pursued her. It was kind of her "thing" in college. Oh "kathy, yeah kathy with the huge tits". As she has reached her late twenties, they still sit Ok and all, but definitely have lost volume and size. She used to wear two sports bras. Not anymore, yet she still acts like her tits are huge. Well they are not really. Hell, i just like th fact of tits being fake, like if a girl has a small frame and smaller tits than the wife, but they are fake...i go nuts and stare. I love that side cleavage of chicks, like u can see the implant stretch the skin and see the plastic outline. Nothing is hotter than that to me. My wife knows i love fake tits, its just hard to convince a girl who has Ds to go bigger when its not needed. Its more the shape and volume i am interested in getting her to change on, not the size.

You are a very insecure person its time to grow up.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2014, 02:34:01 PM »
hell no

she is an enemy of progress

an obstacle to greatness

now that she is gone, everyday is brighter and sky is clearer

Okay....but some of your post about her, suggest otherwise. At the least, you seem a bit conflicted. I wish you the best. Time is a great healer.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2014, 02:58:23 PM »

Shes going to need to want them for herself. When my ex told me she wanted implants when we first met i played coy on the outside and said things like "i like you for you regardless" and "whatever makes you happy" but i was really thinking "hallelujah!" on the inside. Once i knew she was definitley having it done i let her know my réal turn ons and we ended finding a Dr who specialized in xl custom sizes.

Far as attention went, she was a bottle server and model who already made bank off her looks. So not much changed.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2014, 03:06:28 PM »
Implants are only something you'd really want maybe 5 days out of the year, and unfortunately you're stuck with it. It can be a struggle to look conservative but not frumpy in an office setting, and when it's time to go out and look hot, women can just wear push up bras and they'll look big anyways

All I'm saying is that it'll make everyday more difficult, just for those few times you want your boobs to look huge

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2014, 05:59:07 PM »
why not get a woman who's really put together like that. you are a stud,.

fuck plastic tits....ugh.
He's not a "stud", he's a john. An ugly male who has to pay for sex. He impregnated a whore, and now he's a deadbeat dad running away from his obligations.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2014, 07:33:18 PM »
Big plump naturals and low BMI are a rare combination. In my mind theres something very hot and subserviant about à woman who goes to such lengths to become a mans fuck toy (ofcourse they do it out of vanity and to impress other women too). Like a chick with enhanced lips..my brain automatically thinks damn she did all that to suck dick better lol

People bashing hot women with work done, is like the idiots who come to my Facebook to yell "STEROIDS!"

okay, and? Lol.

No shots at The Mighty ofcourse, different strokes like Shock said

this is mine.

thin, toned ...round ass and 34 DDDs

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2014, 07:39:15 PM »
how is cocaine dealings going on ? you cut it or its uncut ?
does your local police officer knows you are a steroid and cocaine dealer ?

Cocaine...LOL

that's for amateurs,the big money is in human trafficking

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2014, 11:46:24 PM »
this is mine.

I see she knows her place in life (kitchen)

Nice work

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2014, 05:45:49 AM »

she was cooking meth for this psycho

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2014, 06:21:35 AM »
this is mine.

is there a big cock attached to that tranny?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2014, 07:32:41 AM »
this is mine.

I see the sag there man.  In a few more years they will be lifeless flapjacks.  Do not want

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2014, 11:25:05 AM »
I see the sag there man.  In a few more years they will be lifeless flapjacks.  Do not want

she's 42 and yeah they hang a bit.  they're huge fucking tits. they are supposed to hang.  i LIKE it

34 JJJ's that defy gravity...for morons

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2014, 12:33:21 PM »
she's 42 and yeah they hang a bit.  they're huge fucking tits. they are supposed to hang.  i LIKE it

34 JJJ's that defy gravity...for morons

Wow 42! impressive

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2014, 05:06:30 AM »
Well after all of this...wife actually came to me saying she wanted a lift/augmentation so I am thrilled

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2014, 06:40:58 AM »
Well after all of this...wife actually came to me saying she wanted a lift/augmentation so I am thrilled
Cool.

My wifes surgery is this week. Shes stoked. Remember, pay MORE and get a good, reputable surgeon. Bad boob jobs c@n destroy a womans fragile self esteen.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2014, 06:51:27 AM »
this is mine.

would go in for sloppy seconds.