Author Topic: The Epic Slow Progress of being Lifetime Natural  (Read 42740 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: The Epic Slow Progress of being Lifetime Natural
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2014, 09:24:15 AM »
Looking good, Adonis.

What is your diet like , these days

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2014, 09:26:19 AM »
I think what I need to do is Auschwitz it out one good time.  I mean REALLY Auschwitz it out- 4 percenter and hold it for a few months.  I usually keep my calories around 3000-4000 to maintain and 2400 to diet down.  I can ride 2400 all the way down, it just takes forever and a day.  I put myself back on 2400 these past 3 weeks and am leaning down fine.  I was thinking of lowering to 2300 or 2200 for phase 2.  I find that just 100 calories less makes a huge difference.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2014, 09:28:48 AM »

the fuck are you talking about 'good genetics for muscle building'?

everyone has the ability to build muscle. it's an adaptative response to stress.

you think some people have better 'muscle building genetics'? is that the excuse you tell yourself for looking like a dork?

whites will pretty much all look the same at the same bf level and heights and weights if they have workout out an equal amount of time. where the 'genetics' comes in is the actual density a natty can carry. some carry denser fiber than others. and the way it sits on his skeleton. his structure. those are genetic you fucking dork. the 'building big musclezzzz part' is pretty much equal across the board for nattys.

I'm tired of hearing every twirp like you cry abt your genetics. your lazy and you don't train enough. secondly your 'genetics for building muscle' are on par w every other white guy of your height out there. guess what speedbag. every white natty who's 5'6 is prolly going to have the same amount of lean tissue. same as 5'7 5'8 5'9 and so on.

the only time genetics plays a part in how much muscle you'll accumulate is when anabolics is involved and the response to those compounds.

From what ive seen natural BB is all structure, muscle shape, and insertion points.... basically the illusion. The actual amount of mass is about the same across the board

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2014, 09:29:17 AM »
Looking good, Adonis.

What is your diet like , these days
2400 Calories for single digits body fat.  Around 60-100 grams protein.

Then 3000-4000 to maintain.  Sprinkled here and there with extremely high calorie days when I am not on my 2400.  I usually do 2400 for about 4-6 months, then I don`t bother counting for the rest of the 6-8 months.  I estimate 3000 on the low end during that time, most likely a lot higher though.  A great deal higher.

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2014, 09:29:57 AM »
I will say I have noticed a few changes so far and I am in week 3 of your training.  I have never trained like this so it will be interesting to see over the coming weeks if I can get a little ahead.  Next week, the hard shit begins.
Increase your fibre intake, you should be fine.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2014, 09:31:05 AM »
Lol @ Adonis using himself as the pinnacle of natural muscle building.  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2014, 09:33:18 AM »
Increase your fibre intake, you should be fine.
Well, I am about to eat a Nestle Drumstick for a snack.  Jezebelle made Scottish Shortbread and Applesauce out of some apples she picked, I`m too lazy at the moment to combine the two, so I will just eat the Drumstick.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2014, 09:33:38 AM »
I will say I have noticed a few changes so far and I am in week 3 of your training.  I have never trained like this so it will be interesting to see over the coming weeks if I can get a little ahead.  Next week, the hard shit begins.

that's why I put in the post 'your lazy and don't train enough'

since a bigger muscle is an adaptation to stress, how can the natty w/o drugs increase the size of his muscle then?

here's cholo4life sitting at home lamenting the fact he's a beanpole w 'shit genetics for building muscle' and he's only working it once a week. lol what the fuck did you think would happen- that once a week arm workout is going to cause you to need to cut the sleeves off your shirts? lol fuck then it's all chalked up to 'bad genetics for muscle building'. then he comes on here and spreads the 'bad genetics for muscle building' gospel. no. he's just lazy.

the only logical way would be to stress the muscle more frequently to force the necessary adaptations.

b

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2014, 09:35:07 AM »
You look good man.

I do think you maxed out in 2006 though.

Only thing you can do still is fluctuate in bodyfatt and glycogen storage for a better look.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2014, 09:36:47 AM »
Lol @ Adonis using himself as the pinnacle of natural muscle building.  ;D
Oh hell no.  I`m not delusional.  Plus, I am just in competition with myself and nobody else.  The other Lifetime Natural for me are just reference points.  I am certainly nothing special and I know I look like a stick figure.  I am okay with that though.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2014, 09:38:21 AM »
Looking good, my fellow natural brother. But how about some shots other than side chest?
A

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2014, 09:40:49 AM »
Setting blacks aside, since no one is going to argue that the better specimens of that race have ridiculous muscle building genes, yes, some people do have better genetics for building muscle, which is perhaps what you're referring to as "denser fiber." However, you're so myopically focused on the bodybuilding/drug culture, which is what you're experience is in, that you can't even comprehend this.

Look at any college football program. Some of the kids will be much "denser," stronger, etc., than others (at the same height). Those kids have better genetics to build muscle than other kids in the program. That's why some are linebackers and some are wide receivers. The kid who is 6'2" 235 and fairly lean is going to hold onto a lot more muscle if he dieted down than the kid who is 6'2" 185, even if the 185 kid is already lean.

fuck your dumb.

and what have those kids done a whole fuck of a lot more than you have since starting high school.

they've been training. creating the environment that forces their growth. those highschool kids train their asses off long before the get to college. 2 a days plus weight room work.

you go to the gym and train chest for 45 minutes then cry abt your. 'shit genetics for muscle building'

try to find a correlation between your post, how much work is involved and the adaptations necessary to meet the demands placed on the body.  

don't debate me boy. I know I'm under your skin and that's why you follow me around the board snipping at my ankles when ever you can. just take your licks and move on and thank God and me for blessing your ignorant self with my knowledge.

apply it instead if concerning yourself w being butthurt by my means words that hurt your feelings at some point long ago.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2014, 09:41:48 AM »
From what ive seen natural BB is all structure, muscle shape, and insertion points.... basically the illusion. The actual amount of mass is about the same across the board

correct sir.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2014, 09:44:27 AM »
Setting blacks aside, since no one is going to argue that the better specimens of that race have ridiculous muscle building genes, yes, some people do have better genetics for building muscle, which is perhaps what you're referring to as "denser fiber." However, you're so myopically focused on the bodybuilding/drug culture, which is what you're experience is in, that you can't even comprehend this.

Look at any college football program. Some of the kids will be much "denser," stronger, etc., than others (at the same height). Those kids have better genetics to build muscle than other kids in the program. That's why some are linebackers and some are wide receivers. The kid who is 6'2" 235 and fairly lean is going to hold onto a lot more muscle if he dieted down than the kid who is 6'2" 185, even if the 185 kid is already lean.

Thats not true.  Take the Dinka Tribe in Africa for instance.  They are pure African, the purest Africans you can get.  No mix race at all.  They actually have the worst genetics for it.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2014, 09:46:14 AM »
You don't look like someone who lifts, in your best shape I'd say you look like someone who does some sort of sport on the weekend, like rowing or tennis.

I'm struggling to contain myself and not say you look like shit. But you probably know this anyway.
S

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2014, 09:46:43 AM »
The Dinka Tribe, Pure Africans, are not going to be building any kind of muscle.  Manute Bol was a Dinka.  I think he maxed out at a 30 lb bench press and could not gain any weight no matter what.  

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2014, 09:46:52 AM »
LEGS?LOOKING GOOD T.A...

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2014, 09:51:11 AM »
You look great. One of the best I have ever seen drug free, and I have been in the gym 50 years. You also deserve tons of respect for doing it the right way.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2014, 09:51:28 AM »
You don't look like someone who lifts, in your best shape I'd say you look like someone who does some sort of sport on the weekend, like rowing or tennis.

I'm struggling to contain myself and not say you look like shit. But you probably know this anyway.

You are nothing but a drug addicted schwartza who would be less than useless as a farm tool.  

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2014, 09:52:41 AM »

everyone has the ability to build muscle. it's an adaptative response to stress.

you think some people have better 'muscle building genetics'? is that the excuse you tell yourself for looking like a dork?

whites will pretty much all look the same at the same bf level and heights and weights if they have workout out an equal amount of time. where the 'genetics' comes in is the actual density a natty can carry. some carry denser fiber than others. and the way it sits on his skeleton. his structure. those are genetic you fucking dork. the 'building big musclezzzz part' is pretty much equal across the board for nattys.

I'm tired of hearing every twirp like you cry abt your genetics. your lazy and you don't train enough. secondly your 'genetics for building muscle' are on par w every other white guy of your height out there. guess what speedbag. every white natty who's 5'6 is prolly going to have the same amount of lean tissue. same as 5'7 5'8 5'9 and so on.

the only time genetics plays a part in how much muscle you'll accumulate is when anabolics is involved and the response to those compounds.

no beef with ya bro, but if there is one thing you can't call adam, it's "lazy". known the dude a while, whatever he decides he's gonna do program-wise he'll do full on.

and if you're saying genetics don't matter then, uh... no offense but that's dumb as shit. if you honestly, in your core, believe that if you take 100 people and put them on the same diet and training program that they will all respond the exact same way, then you might want to have a chat with "any geneticist on the planet" because they're gonna have a couple tiny qualms with that particular hypothesis.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2014, 09:54:53 AM »
When are the gains going to come?

you sound like anabolichalo.

the trainer

« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2014, 09:55:53 AM »

Jesus Christ I feel like shaking you everytime you post such stupid things, if  a mesomorph and a ectomorph starting training at the same time the mesomorph will build more muscle and strength faster, I have seen so many workout partners in the gym over the years and the meso gets so strong that he has to be stripping the weights down for his buddy, are you a basement dweller or do you really go to the gym.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2014, 09:56:11 AM »
East Africans in general have scrawny, weak builds. Good for long distance events but not blessed for power and size. It's the West Africans like Nigerians and Ivorian's who are blessed with great BB genetics.
I see dozens of both in my gym daily and there is a clear difference between them.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2014, 09:57:30 AM »
No One does have a point when it comes to maxed out Lifetime Naturals.  They pretty much do have the same amount of muscle relatively speaking.

the trainer

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2014, 09:59:18 AM »
Adonis is a bodybuilder I will give him that but he is one of the most unhealthy bodybuilders I know, his diet is only for muscle not for health which is why he is perfect for steroids, that should be his next step.