Author Topic: The Epic Slow Progress of being Lifetime Natural  (Read 42998 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: The Epic Slow Progress of being Lifetime Natural
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2014, 10:01:50 AM »
Same Body Weight.

This pic was taken July 4th, 2006.

This one was taken April 1, 2014.

Look good......harder in the second pic.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2014, 10:02:38 AM »
I'm not following you at all. You just happen to be spouting the most idiotic shit on the board right now. TBH, at first, I thought you were trolling but now I see you actually believe this.

So now that you've invented the ultimate training system, which takes everyone beyond what they thought was their prior genetic limitations, what's next? I guess you'll be rich and famous.

lol what's wrong sparky? I can almost hear the tears falling onto your size small tshirt as they stream down your cheeks.

I'm legitimately curious about something - why is it that 'guys' like you (skinny, 14" arms etc) always have the most to say and are the first to criticise?

is it a defense mechanism from being a pansy your whole life?

instead of sitting there like a good pencil, and thinking hmm this makes sense, you rigidly attack anything that you don't agree with, without having even tried it.

if anything that makes you the idiot.

so feel free continuing to be a sub par pencil who dreams up horrible conditions such as 'bad muscle building genetics' - lol fuck that makes me laugh- as an excuse to look less than impressive.

b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2014, 10:02:58 AM »
This is one of the best Lifetime Naturals in my opinion.

See that short Asian guy in that last pic.  That is Pro-Natural bodybuilder Whateva!  I came second to him in Mr. Getbig!

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2014, 10:05:11 AM »

lol what's wrong sparky? I can almost hear the tears falling onto your size small tshirt as they stream down your cheeks.

I'm legitimately curious about something - why is it that 'guys' like you (skinny, 14" arms etc) always have the most to say and are the first to criticise?

is it a defense mechanism from being a pansy your whole life?

instead of sitting there like a good pencil, and thinking hmm this makes sense, you rigidly attack anything that you don't agree with, without having even tried it.

if anything that makes you the idiot.

so feel free continuing to be a sub par pencil who dreams up horrible conditions such as 'bad muscle building genetics' - lol fuck that makes me laugh- as an excuse to look less than impressive.

This probably explains his behaviour

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2014, 10:06:39 AM »

Jokes aside, I have my doubts he's natural, this isn't a size issue, but more on the appearance of the muscle. There's a certain hardness and tightness gear gives which separates naturals from those loaded with androgenic compounds.
S

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2014, 10:06:58 AM »
Here is Brian again.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2014, 10:09:07 AM »
You are nothing but a drug addicted schwartza who would be less than useless as a farm tool.  

I think the Yiddish phrase you were looking for was "shvoogie" (lit pronunciation)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2014, 10:09:21 AM »
Jokes aside, I have my doubts he's natural, this isn't a size issue, but more on the appearance of the muscle. There's a certain hardness and tightness gear gives which separates naturals from those loaded with androgenic compounds.
Nah.  Lifetime Naturals usually surpass the enhanced when it comes to leanness if they are willing to take it to that low of body fat.  Every Lifetime Natural that competes and is worth anything looks like that with that level of leanness.

the trainer

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2014, 10:09:29 AM »
You look great. One of the best I have ever seen drug free, and I have been in the gym 50 years. You also deserve tons of respect for doing it the right way.

After looking at adonis pictures if that is the best natural you have seen in 50 years in the gym, then you are A. full of shit B. you have the vision of ray charles and stevie wonder combined C. you are trying to kiss adonis ass for some weird gay reason, now pick your choice and let us know.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2014, 10:10:27 AM »
no beef with ya bro, but if there is one thing you can't call adam, it's "lazy". known the dude a while, whatever he decides he's gonna do program-wise he'll do full on.

and if you're saying genetics don't matter then, uh... no offense but that's dumb as shit. if you honestly, in your core, believe that if you take 100 people and put them on the same diet and training program that they will all respond the exact same way, then you might want to have a chat with "any geneticist on the planet" because they're gonna have a couple tiny qualms with that particular hypothesis.

that post was not aimed at Adam it was aimed at colon4life so the lazy part is 100% accurate.

Adonis isn't someone I'd call lazy by any means. truthfully I think a lot of pro nattys work much harder and diet much harder than the top ifbb pros.

that being said let me reiterate

take any number of white/ true naturals who are the same height and same bf levels who have been training the same length of time when they have all maxed out they are going to hold the same lean tissue relatively. scale weight may differ due to bone density etc but actually lean tissue will be the same across the board.
b

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2014, 10:14:41 AM »
I think it reaches a point where it just becomes about maintenance and conditioning.

For me, this situation is fine as it requires less training and even lighter weights if needed which is useful if I'm travelling or really busy and have to cut down on training for awhile.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2014, 10:14:50 AM »
no beef with ya bro, but if there is one thing you can't call adam, it's "lazy". known the dude a while, whatever he decides he's gonna do program-wise he'll do full on.

and if you're saying genetics don't matter then, uh... no offense but that's dumb as shit. if you honestly, in your core, believe that if you take 100 people and put them on the same diet and training program that they will all respond the exact same way, then you might want to have a chat with "any geneticist on the planet" because they're gonna have a couple tiny qualms with that particular hypothesis.
Trying to get my strength on your level one day my friend.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2014, 10:16:18 AM »
One thing I have never done is truly Auschwitz it out.  I think its something I need to do. 

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2014, 10:20:28 AM »

I can believe he is natural.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2014, 10:24:44 AM »
Here is another of Brian Whitacre who is a Natural Pro

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2014, 10:24:54 AM »
You don't look like someone who lifts, in your best shape I'd say you look like someone who does some sort of sport on the weekend, like rowing or tennis.

I'm struggling to contain myself and not say you look like shit. But you probably know this anyway.

Come on, skorpio, it looks like he clearly lifts weights. If I saw TA with a tanktop, it would be obvious he lifted. I assume you're just busting his chops :)
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2014, 10:27:53 AM »
TA, how old are you?
X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2014, 10:33:36 AM »
I think it reaches a point where it just becomes about maintenance and conditioning.

For me, this situation is fine as it requires less training and even lighter weights if needed which is useful if I'm travelling or really busy and have to cut down on training for awhile.

The harsh reality is that once you hit 35 it's all downhill and it becomes a matter of lessening the angle of the decline.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2014, 10:33:41 AM »
Adonis looks great. Solid natural athlete and a true Getbigger.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2014, 10:34:03 AM »
This is what a lifetime natural looks like Auschwitzed out

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2014, 10:39:26 AM »
I remember this guy had the dexa scan and you could see the look of disappointment when they told him he had 6 percent bodyfat.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2014, 10:40:01 AM »
Here is another of Brian Whitacre who is a Natural Pro

RONNIE COLEMAN HAS REALLY DOWNSIZED..

the trainer

« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2014, 10:47:48 AM »

How do you know this guy is natural, is it because he says so, you must be one of those people who believes anything somebody tells you.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2014, 10:49:58 AM »
Here is a Lifetime Natural in his 40s.

At 3:30 he has some great conditioning and he is not done yet.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2014, 10:53:21 AM »

Guy is one of those fortunate few with a crazy fast metabolism.

Sadly, even with all that effort if you put clothes on him and compare him to the average untrained man... you could hardly tell the difference. He'd actually look smaller than the untrained man.

Guy has no size.

Don't see the point.
A