Author Topic: Thoughts on T-3 and insulin? (? esp for Div)  (Read 1580 times)

Swole0565

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Thoughts on T-3 and insulin? (? esp for Div)
« on: February 15, 2006, 02:44:20 PM »
Lots of BB's use GH + Insulin w/ the GH's ability to burn fat offsetting the effects one would have from using insulin alone.  Here's my question...

Would a cycle of AS + T3 + Insulin be effective?  Would the T3 offset the bodyfat gains from the insulin efficiently?  Wouldn't this stack lower cost significantly, since GH is replaced by T3?

Any insights, reports or opinions?  I'd especially like Div's perspective on this.

Thanks

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: Thoughts on T-3 and insulin? (? esp for Div)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 04:41:00 PM »
whats ur cycle history and stats?

muscle
muscle

Swole0565

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 12:47:47 AM »
Competed State level for several years, at approx 210-215lbs.  Never used GH or insulin...just the typical contest prep gear.

Currently, 6' 265lbs approx 15%bf +/-

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 02:34:50 AM »
Lots of BB's use GH + Insulin w/ the GH's ability to burn fat offsetting the effects one would have from using insulin alone.  Here's my question...
Would a cycle of AS + T3 + Insulin be effective?  Would the T3 offset the bodyfat gains from the insulin efficiently?  Wouldn't this stack lower cost significantly, since GH is replaced by T3?
Any insights, reports or opinions?  I'd especially like Div's perspective on this.
Thanks

If you're utilizing the Insulin effectively (after your workout with PW carbs) then theoretically you should not be getting fat enough to need the T3, but you should use T3 anyway because it increases the metabolization of protein and carbs speeding up recovery and promoting anabolism. 

Look at it as good primer for growth......that AAS as the backbone, the Insulin as the recovery agent with the T3 to increase nutrient absorbtion.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...