Author Topic: Hi, my name is whatever. I'm new. Can I sit with you?  (Read 3669 times)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
Hi, my name is whatever. I'm new. Can I sit with you?
« on: October 16, 2014, 02:26:00 AM »
I was once a GB freshman (I'm still probably a freshman, but like second semester, or maybe a sophomore?), so I understand it's a little intimidating to just jump into random threads and blurt out opinions, but...all the newbies starting threads to introduce themselves recently? There have been like three "Hi, I'm Blahblah and I'm new here" threads in three days. Any amount of lurking would tell you that the Getbig welcoming committee is not the most...welcoming.
The most recent one is the weirdest:
I registered when I saw some of GH15's posts and have been reading his stuff ever since.  I read somewhere that he'd left getbig, is this true?

What the fuck?
Is this bizarre to anyone else? What gives?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: Hi, my name is whatever. I'm new. Can I sit with you?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 02:37:10 AM »
I was once a GB freshman (I'm still probably a freshman, but like second semester, or maybe a sophomore?), so I understand it's a little intimidating to just jump into random threads and blurt out opinions, but...all the newbies starting threads to introduce themselves recently? There have been like three "Hi, I'm Blahblah and I'm new here" threads in three days. Any amount of lurking would tell you that the Getbig welcoming committee is not the most...welcoming.
The most recent one is the weirdest:What the fuck?
Hahahaha! Good point. I think it is very much.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 02:44:59 AM »

It's all the same person.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 03:02:12 AM »
milos" mahyar mostafazadeh-as?    ::)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2014, 10:13:15 AM »
IS IT?  Do you know who?
First of all, who has the time or desire to start that many new accounts?  Does anyone have THAT much free time?
Second, I waited nearly two months to be "approved,"  and some piece of cock has gotten three  to four separate accounts approved in like two days?  WHAT FUCKING GIVES?

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2014, 10:16:13 AM »
IS IT?  Do you know who?
First of all, who has the time or desire to start that many new accounts?  Does anyone have THAT much free time?
Second, I waited nearly two months to be "approved,"  and some piece of cock has gotten three  to four separate accounts approved in like two days?  WHAT FUCKING GIVES?
Where have you been?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2014, 10:41:41 AM »
Where have you been?
Haha, you mean in general, or as related to these questions I have? In general, I try not to shoot off at the mouth at every opportunity - you know, I just say things when I actually have something to contribute. As related to these questions, however...yeah, where HAVE I been? Everyone seems to know more about this than I do. <<shrug>>

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2014, 10:46:07 AM »
Haha, you mean in general, or as related to these questions I have? In general, I try not to shoot off at the mouth at every opportunity - you know, I just say things when I actually have something to contribute. As related to these questions, however...yeah, where HAVE I been? Everyone seems to know more about this than I do. <<shrug>>
Its likely junior was/is about 30% of the members posting on Getbig.

Its no wonder Ron wouldnt ban him

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2014, 11:10:16 AM »

There are times that the 30% seems low. I wonder what the traffic stats have been since October 9th compared to before.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2014, 05:44:59 PM »
Jealous sell-out who hates other women and cringeworthilly keeps bragging about being from New York and has the worst screenname on the internet.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2014, 05:47:47 PM »
Jealous sell-out who hates other women and cringeworthilly keeps bragging about being from New York and has the worst screenname on the internet.

haha...fuck dude...when did u get out the slammer?
Never thought I'd say this but welcome back.
I missed you pm's of peace...lol ;)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2014, 06:11:04 PM »
lol @ "sellout."  That word usually suggests you've done something noteworthy. No response to the rest because "sellout" was so ridiculous.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2014, 09:40:54 PM »
lol @ "sellout."  That word usually suggests you've done something noteworthy. No response to the rest because "sellout" was so ridiculous.
Just the fact that she's African American yet doesn't know what a sellout says it all.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2014, 10:28:04 PM »

Which begs the question; are you one of the 30%?  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2014, 11:15:18 PM »
Which begs the question; are you one of the 30%?  ;D
Lol, I am juniors nemisis, the one person who sees him for what he really is.   ;D

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2014, 02:19:17 AM »
Lol, I am juniors nemisis, the one person who sees him for what he really is.   ;D

Shut up Simon, you know the only reason I am not allowed to post on UK board is cos you are my gimmick and I already do several times a day.  ;D

D-Cord

• Getbig II
  • ICD-10 code K62.2 sounds SO painful
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2014, 04:37:44 PM »

I used to see a lot of new members ask about Squadfather as if they didn't know what had happened with him (even though it was well-known even on other boards).

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2014, 11:46:41 AM »
IS IT?  Do you know who?
Some people need to be in serious search of a life.