Author Topic: Will I be able to maintain my size while cruising?  (Read 7589 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Will I be able to maintain my size while cruising?
« on: October 16, 2014, 07:45:15 AM »
I'm on my last day of my Test P/Mast P/Tren A (50mg EOD/50mg EOD/50mg ED) and I was 185 when I started and currently sitting at 210 after an 8 week bulk. I'm cruising at 300mg/week of Test E. My question is will I be able to maintain my size or will I get smaller. My stats now are 6'1 210 lbs 12% BF.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Will I be able to maintain my size while cruising?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 09:02:13 AM »
if the test e is good I doubt you'd change that much at all, as you weren't really blasting that hard...keep the food the same and train the exact same way as you were and youl be fine

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 10:54:08 AM »
yeah i think you will be ok
prolly will look less hard but the tissue will stay

btw

is it ok to cruise on 200mg test e + 200mg EQ a week ?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 11:25:53 AM »
if the test e is good I doubt you'd change that much at all, as you weren't really blasting that hard...keep the food the same and train the exact same way as you were and youl be fine

Do you think I made a mistake not shooting the test e 2-3 weeks before my cycle ends since it takes a few weeks to kick in? or will I be fine

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 11:26:39 AM »

btw

Not familiar with EQ since I never tried it but I think you should just cruise on test e maybe 500mg/week and not take the eq

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2014, 11:35:29 AM »
Not familiar with EQ since I never tried it but I think you should just cruise on test e maybe 500mg/week and not take the eq

lol 500mg of test is my blast pretty much

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2014, 12:23:10 PM »
I'm on my last day of my Test P/Mast P/Tren A (50mg EOD/50mg EOD/50mg ED) and I was 185 when I started and currently sitting at 210 after an 8 week bulk. I'm cruising at 300mg/week of Test E. My question is will I be able to maintain my size or will I get smaller. My stats now are 6'1 210 lbs 12% BF.

What is your goal?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2014, 01:16:19 PM »
Do you think I made a mistake not shooting the test e 2-3 weeks before my cycle ends since it takes a few weeks to kick in? or will I be fine

ull be perfectly fine

btw

only bloodwork can tell. RBC/hematocrit too high = no go

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2014, 02:37:48 PM »
What is your goal?

I want to be about 220-230 7-10% BF. I'm at 215 now I just checked and 13% BF after my bulk. I'm starting to cut today and hopefully dropping down to around 190-195 and 8%

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2014, 01:02:49 AM »
Why all the yo yo cutting or bulking tho, just stick to getting bigger for now, eat a clean but wholesum diet and put some good size on, get you poundages up etc etc.... why the rush, your a young lad

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2014, 05:05:07 AM »
Why all the yo yo cutting or bulking tho, just stick to getting bigger for now, eat a clean but wholesum diet and put some good size on, get you poundages up etc etc.... why the rush, your a young lad

It's much easier to grow while you're already lean so I'd like to get lean then blow up because A. You look bigger when you're lean and B. It's hard for me to put on a lot of fat when I'm lean. Also, IMO there's really no point in starting a cycle when you're at like 15% BF because your results will probably be 2x as good if you're under 10% so that's why I'm probably just going to cruise on test until I get to about 7-8% BF, then blast and blow up with some Dbol the first 4 weeks and run Test prop and Tren ace.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2014, 06:33:54 AM »
It's much easier to grow while you're already lean so I'd like to get lean then blow up because A. You look bigger when you're lean and B. It's hard for me to put on a lot of fat when I'm lean. Also, IMO there's really no point in starting a cycle when you're at like 15% BF because your results will probably be 2x as good if you're under 10% so that's why I'm probably just going to cruise on test until I get to about 7-8% BF, then blast and blow up with some Dbol the first 4 weeks and run Test prop and Tren ace.

LOL

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2014, 10:42:50 AM »

LOL

Why's that funny? I've read everywhere that's it's better to get lean then blow up. I don't want to have a lot of fat because that's not my preferred physique and it's harder to get the fat off in the end rather than just getting lean first .

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2014, 10:44:09 AM »

I give up, I can't be botherd with the steroid board...

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2014, 11:04:11 AM »
lee priest has kept his size and he is completely off everything for over a year now..............
sept 10th APF

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2014, 01:36:31 PM »

I give up, I can't be botherd with the steroid board...
Kev will have a limp dick and fat as a fucking pig by the time hes 23.

Dont waste any more time trying to give him advice.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2014, 03:19:51 PM »
what the cruise?just get on 1g test 1g deca per week with 50mg dbol per day and watch yourself blowwww
T

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2014, 01:23:52 AM »

I think there is no point in running a cycle unless your under or around 10% BF 7-8% would be perfect. otherwise I don't see the point. You will look alot more impressive when you do a clean bulk when your lean around 7-8% it will def show way more then if you do a clean bulk when your 15%BF.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2014, 09:11:54 AM »
No one will ever be able to maintain the size they gained on a bulking cycle when they drop the dose & cruise. it is NOT possible. if your body needs 2g to maintain 250lbs, why on earth would someone think they could maintain that on a 500mg cruise? You won't lose it overnight, but the muscle that the extra 1500mg caused will eventually fade away.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2014, 10:20:02 AM »
I think there is no point in running a cycle unless your under or around 10% BF 7-8% would be perfect. otherwise I don't see the point. You will look alot more impressive when you do a clean bulk when your lean around 7-8% it will def show way more then if you do a clean bulk when your 15%BF.

That's exactly what I'm saying so I don't know why those other guys above were saying im gonna be fat as a pig by the time im 23

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2014, 10:21:09 AM »
No one will ever be able to maintain the size they gained on a bulking cycle when they drop the dose & cruise. it is NOT possible. if your body needs 2g to maintain 250lbs, why on earth would someone think they could maintain that on a 500mg cruise? You won't lose it overnight, but the muscle that the extra 1500mg caused will eventually fade away.

I just want to keep some of it while I lean out. I know im not keeping 100% of it anyways so I was just wondering how much I could keep while dropping my body fat

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2014, 04:51:26 PM »
You will keep more when cruising than if you went clean, but how much you keep depends on your genetics & your eating/training. If you went directly from a higher dose/bulk to cruise/diet, then you WILL lose more than if you just cruised & maintained. I'd diet on a higher dose & then when at the level you're happy with, lower to a cruise.

I always use GH only when cruising & I barely lose any size, then go off GH & blast. Works for me.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2014, 05:25:58 PM »
If you've held the mass for longer you'll be more likely to keep it too

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2014, 07:41:43 PM »
If you've held the mass for longer you'll be more likely to keep it too

+1

You tend to lose a ton of newly gained muscle when lowering the dose & going directly into a diet.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2014, 12:42:11 AM »
lee priest has kept his size and he is completely off everything for over a year now..............

how do you know?

who keeps all there size when coming off everything for a long time? no one does.