Author Topic: WYHI?-Cheating Bikini Sloot Edition  (Read 107162 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: WYHI?-Cheating Bikini Sloot Edition
« Reply #375 on: October 19, 2014, 05:28:27 PM »
Says the guy so starved for attention he bumped a dying thread (which was predicted).

But, if you can't handle it, feel free to leave.  Or just continue to misuse the "stalk" comment instead of admitting you're just being called out on you lies and bullshit.

Your baiting tactics wont work on me anymore.

I have turned over a new leaf. Remember?

Have a good night Grape Ape.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #376 on: October 19, 2014, 05:31:35 PM »

Yes, the new leaf that claimed you wouldn't get involved in obsessing over gimmicks.  The new leaf that you wouldn't be attention starved.  The new leaf that you wouldn't collaborate "behind  the scenes" for stuff like this.....

You're "new leaf" is just what you use when you want to avoid getting owned, but outside of that it's the same old leaf.
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: October 19, 2014, 05:39:16 PM »
Yes, the new leaf that claimed you wouldn't get involved in obsessing over gimmicks.  The new leaf that you wouldn't be attention starved.  The new leaf that you wouldn't collaborate "behind  the scenes" for stuff like this.....

You're "new leaf" is just what you use when you want to avoid getting owned, but outside of that it's the same old leaf.

Anyway, I would have let it go if you didn't bump your own thread, but it does seem pretty odd, now that I think of it, and your history of this stuff certainly causes pause.
Its not my thread.

Brutal edit by the way  ;)

You shouldn't get so worked up all of the time.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #378 on: October 19, 2014, 05:41:27 PM »
I got a random note from a gimmick account saying they were going to "elevate" shizzo.  I ignored and deleted, of course, because I get all kinds of bullshit PMs.

Anyway, the next day, shizzo pulls a random quote from July 17th and "outs" Enzo.

Believe what you will, but it sounds staged.

Are you implying that shizzo staged the whole outting of Enzo to get back in the good graces of this forum because he has nothing else in his life?
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #379 on: October 19, 2014, 05:53:37 PM »
Are you implying that shizzo staged the whole outting of Enzo to get back in the good graces of this forum because he has nothing else in his life?

I would never rag on the man's personal life, only the digital one.

But, it does now seem incredibly suspicious, especially how the July 17th post just started, and his history.

Why would he bump the thread with the stupid scalp post?  It's because the stunt didn't garner the attention/impact that was expected.
Y

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #380 on: October 19, 2014, 05:58:17 PM »
Hmmmm....

So I've been seeing this really hot large breasted polish chick for 3 weeks now. I havnt sold her any dreams or said we're exclusive. I just finished decorating my new pad and wanted to show it off so I had her over for dinner last night..and she told me she loves me :/ I played it off like "you're so crazy" and proceeded to fuck her brains out.

I already know this won't end well...

PS, yes I'm attention whoring :)

O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #381 on: October 19, 2014, 05:59:37 PM »

But, it does now seem incredibly suspicious, especially how the July 17th post just started, and his history.

Why would he bump the thread with the stupid scalp post?  It's because the stunt didn't garner the attention/impact that was expected.

Well, why else would anyone care so much about a forum, unless they had nothing going on in their personal life?  :-\ :-\

Yes, he probably expected to be whisked away, as people cheered him on for outting enzo. Sort of like in the movie, "Rudy."

X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: October 19, 2014, 06:00:42 PM »

Grape Ape posting about posting.  ::)

I'll let the Getbig detectives continue to look for clues  that don't exist.

My work is done in this thread.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: October 19, 2014, 06:03:36 PM »
 Confirmed by Ron.

That feeling when a gimmick calls you a gimmick

I know Ron and a few others on this site personally bike bitch..try again
O

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #384 on: October 19, 2014, 06:06:37 PM »
Well, why else would anyone care so much about a forum, unless they had nothing going on in their personal life?  :-\ :-\

Yes, he probably expected to be whisked away, as people cheered him on for outting enzo. Sort of like in the movie, "Rudy."

Yes, notice how he's responded to every one of posts subsequent to the one he posted below?  Just wants the thread to continue, which is why he bumped it.  I was going to not even bring up the incident.

Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #385 on: October 19, 2014, 06:18:02 PM »
Yes, notice how he's responded to every one of posts subsequent to the one he posted below?  Just wants the thread to continue, which is why he bumped it.  I was going to not even bring up the incident.

It's a major victory for him and he wants it to continue as long as possible. Can't blame the guy.  :-\ :-\
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: October 19, 2014, 06:19:51 PM »
Where the hell is ND with that "Shaun died today in a car crash" screenshot?
O

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #387 on: October 19, 2014, 06:20:24 PM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #388 on: October 19, 2014, 06:27:43 PM »
Well, if this whole thing was an elaborate setup, involving a well-known poster with a rich and storied legend being sacrificed to enhance Shizzo's cred, then I also say "bravo!" to that too! That is some Mossad-like tradecraft.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #389 on: October 19, 2014, 07:38:46 PM »
Meh
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #390 on: October 19, 2014, 07:56:57 PM »
If ENZO was an Uncle Junior production, it was one of his best, with a pretty deep backstory and post history. It had to hurt Joon to lose that one. The only one with a better backstory is Joon's "Ron" account...

Actual LOL on this!  Almost fell off the toilet

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: October 19, 2014, 08:03:53 PM »
"ENZO's" feet (Wiggs preachin' on the flatscreen)

O

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #392 on: October 19, 2014, 08:46:00 PM »
The best revenge one can take upon a "man" that has "stolen" your wife is to let him keep her.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: October 19, 2014, 08:50:01 PM »
The best revenge one can take upon a "man" that has "stolen" your wife is to let him keep her.

What do you think about the creepy Enzo? Is it not shocking the lengths some go to on here?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: October 19, 2014, 08:59:36 PM »
What do you think about the creepy Enzo? Is it not shocking the lengths some go to on here?

He is a typist, nothing more.   To be matter of fact, he is at best pedestrian in his words.  A child banging at a keyboard is more likely to knock out a novella of sorts than is this simian pretender.

The way to the heart of a woman is by first giving her yours and not just in simple deeds but in words worthy of even greater works of the heart and soul yet to come. 

I know... I am one wordy man but a man is who and what I am.  Enzo is a less.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: October 19, 2014, 09:02:52 PM »
A man with access to so many leaves obviously lives in an arboretum. Enough turning, rake that shit already.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #396 on: October 19, 2014, 09:06:52 PM »
I know... I am one wordy man but a man is who and what I am. 

You're kind of an idiot, to be honest. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: October 19, 2014, 09:10:32 PM »
You're kind of an idiot, to be honest. 

You are no match for me, neither here or in the real world outside this place.  If that's what you consider a cutting edge remark be glad I am playing the part of SNAG.    A mind such as yours is a terrible thing.

Period.  ;D 

Via con huevos, kid. 

Be well.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: October 19, 2014, 09:10:49 PM »
He is a typist, nothing more.   To be matter of fact, he is at best pedestrian in his words.  A child banging at a keyboard is more likely to knock out a novella of sorts than is this simian pretender.

The way to the heart of a woman is by first giving her yours and not just in simple deeds but in words worthy of even greater works of the heart and soul yet to come. 

I know... I am one wordy man but a man is who and what I am.  Enzo is a less.
I enjoy your posts!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: October 19, 2014, 09:45:27 PM »
I was being polite....

You are literally spewing idiotic nonsense at a legitimate skank who is as dumb as a bag of rocks. <-- that is your reality. Its a tragic spectacle, but I guess if you had something better to do – you'd be doing it.

Just an observation, no malice intended. 

Like most people with low self esteem, you doubtless earned it. 

"Legitimate skank"?  How cute.  How imaginative and totally original of you.  Look young man, I am not come to teach the likes of you how to speak to a woman as doubtless you are what we in the 70s would sadly refer to as an "egg".

Laid once in your life because you treat woman as you treat yourself, i.e., with little if any of the respect due them.   When you look into a mirror what do you see?

I'll wager nothing of note.  Emotional vampyres are known for sucking the life out of themselves as well as any that dare to stand too close.  You wouldn't cast a shadow in a nuclear blast. 

"No malice intended".  Sweet.  None taken, kiddo.  Time for me to rest.

Be well.