Author Topic: WYHI?-Cheating Bikini Sloot Edition  (Read 105679 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: WYHI?-Cheating Bikini Sloot Edition
« Reply #550 on: October 24, 2014, 07:18:03 AM »
Can you or bigMC PM me the booty account password so I can white knight on her behalf while she's asleep?

Like you guys do.....

user name booty

password - gigantic event
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #551 on: October 24, 2014, 07:21:15 AM »
At this point we can conclude that Simon and Groink are just gay for eachother, but neither is willing to admit or submit to being the bottom, hence the need to 'fight' it out on a forum. Typical flamboyant diva behavior.

Thank you for the profound insight Suckscocks

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #552 on: October 24, 2014, 08:07:47 AM »
Youre welcome sugarcakes  :-*

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #553 on: October 24, 2014, 10:12:09 AM »
user name booty

password - gigantic event

Actually the password was:

LeePriestIStillLuvYou

But thanks anyway.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #554 on: October 24, 2014, 11:25:05 AM »
I know your ego is overly inflated but even you must see there are no posters leaping to your defence, thats why normally happens on here when someone is getting unfairly treated.
You have brought it all on yourself with your asshole attitude

Your act has worn thin.

Now go away for a while and contemplate your demise

brought what on myself ? :P

I feel good, training going good, had a filet mignon for dinner last night. had some alone time with my girl.

I'm fucking HUGE

I'm not following.

Simple Simon

« Reply #555 on: October 24, 2014, 12:10:37 PM »
brought what on myself ? :P

I feel good, training going good, had a filet mignon for dinner last night. had some alone time with my girl.

I'm fucking HUGE

I'm not following.
You would feel even better if you pulled your weight and contributed.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #556 on: October 24, 2014, 12:41:51 PM »
A lot of groinks online friends are finding out how and who he really is.
Not many left that think of him in a positive manner.
The Giant Event is crumbling under his own angst.

you have it backwards, captain. Groink is pied-pipering a bunch of whiny eurotrash that cannot seem to get the sand out of their collective vaginas. I have never seen such embarrassing stalking of this true American alpha by such low-level UK betas in my lifetime. he has them all right where he wants them - on the stinking, overpopulated island full of bad teeth, no guns , and stupid Muslimism.

Simple Simon

« Reply #557 on: October 24, 2014, 12:44:38 PM »
you have it backwards, captain. Groink is pied-pipering a bunch of whiny eurotrash that cannot seem to get the sand out of their collective vaginas. I have never seen such embarrassing stalking of this true American alpha by such low-level UK betas in my lifetime. he has them all right where he wants them - on the stinking, overpopulated island full of bad teeth, no guns , and stupid Muslimism.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #558 on: October 24, 2014, 12:46:24 PM »

which is kind of funny bro given that you and fatmc do that all the time but without the looks.  :-*

Simple Simon

« Reply #559 on: October 24, 2014, 12:48:52 PM »
which is kind of funny bro given that you and fatmc do that all the time but without the looks.  :-*

Its a beautiful thing two men in love, I hope groink feels the same way about you.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #560 on: October 24, 2014, 12:52:30 PM »
Its a beautiful thing two men in love, I hope groink feels the same way about you.

Your fascination with him is some unhealthy shit. I bet John Lennon is glad he never met you. Sorry my admiration for this true American legend upsets you so much. Maybe you can go cry into bigmc's gyno tits?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: October 24, 2014, 01:02:31 PM »
Your fascination with him is some unhealthy shit. I bet John Lennon is glad he never met you. Sorry my admiration for this true American legend upsets you so much. Maybe you can go cry into bigmc's gyno tits?

Yeah cause you are ripped Alex  ;D
T

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #562 on: October 24, 2014, 01:08:36 PM »
Yeah cause you are ripped Alex  ;D

sorry bro. not alex. it's been conefirmed by Chaos, Power Josh , Big Mark C and the king himself. I can't take credit for being that successful mofo. would like to one day be a bit like him but even being half the man he is enough to be a Chuck Norris or Arnold.

Apprenticespeed

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: October 24, 2014, 01:19:29 PM »

sorry bro. not alex. it's been conefirmed by Chaos, Power Josh , Big Mark C and the king himself. I can't take credit for being that successful mofo. would like to one day be a bit like him but even being half the man he is enough to be a Chuck Norris or Arnold.

Apprenticespeed

Yeah to be fair he is much funnier than you
T

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #564 on: October 24, 2014, 01:20:26 PM »
Yeah to be fair he is much funnier than you

Absolutely. he is brilliant. best poster of all time.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: October 24, 2014, 01:24:12 PM »

Absolutely. he is brilliant. best poster of all time.

Yep team a23 original  8)
T

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #566 on: October 24, 2014, 01:26:44 PM »
Yep team a23 original  8)

ah. I'm starting to like you again now.  Damn.  >:(

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #567 on: October 24, 2014, 02:05:19 PM »

sorry I'm not a mindreader "mate" and your track record speaks for itself. and you posted my docket. and you wouldn't shut the fuck up about it

and you dragged my GF into it.  You see...I don't give a fuck what your bullshit justifications are, i don't need you to agree with me. I know I'm right.

here's the difference between me and you.  you won't shut the fuck up about me and "gyno", it's been a year straight now.

bigMC is having gyno surgery....I think I've mentioned it once , twice..and that's only recently because of the way he's acting towards me or I would say nothing.  it's not cool, you don't get it. especially when you're talking out of your ass

booty i would say it right to her face. no hesitation.  she doesn't deserve my respect.

i have a GF of 5 years, very happy.  you know how disrespectful it is to my girl, and my relationship, when this tart says I am attracted to her? want her attention, jerk off to her pics...etc....etc......? we all kill each other here....but i have respect for people's private lives, mates..etc.....when you go there....I am done with you.

you went there too, and I'm done with you also. the shit that has come out of your mouth the last few weeks....don't ever bother addressing me...you won't get a response. i have no use for people that don't keep it real

I can tell you how it happened. It happened after 15+ years of a man refusing or unable to face the truth about his own life and his ability to function within it while training himself to be more and more dangerous and while embracing his personal problems as a life manifesto.

It literally does not matter what happened leading up to it.
Nothing that can be said can make his unreasonable act reasonable. Even if she had laid a trap, called him over and had her lover try to murder Shizzo... Shizzo would have ceased to be a victim the minute she was disarmed and he decided to then murder her.
But that's not what happened.

Instead we've got a violent man with a history of abuse and possessiveness and a girl with whom they've had many starts and stops.

Anyone who thinks that their on-again-off-again relationship is an indicator that he thought they were getting married, and not consider the possibility that EVERY abusive relationship has an on-again-off-again quality because the abuser refuses to let go, is either being willfully ignorant or hasn't met enough people in the world.

He's had to lie to himself for his entire life.

As a child that's an understandable way of coping. As an adult it's delusional.

He's literally spent decades twisting the reality of life into things that fit his delusions. If she's lied to herself about anything, you can put forward the argument that it's that she can sell her body for money and not debase herself.

In comparison, he firmly believes that he can abuse people (and her specifically) for years and attempt to murder her and still be the victim.

You're stating that the relatively minor lies she has to feed herself and the world to enforce her delusions make her less reliable than Shizzo, who has to twist the events of the world like a true madman in order to fit it into his belief system.

By virtue of the sheer amount of lying he has to do (to himself, to everyone) to believe what he does means he is a much more dubious source than she is.

His suicide note, while having lovely penmanship, is the work of a man truly out of touch with reality.
He is not a reliable source on anything that happens in the real world.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: October 25, 2014, 11:55:18 PM »
I can tell you how it happened. It happened after 15+ years of a man refusing or unable to face the truth about his own life and his ability to function within it while training himself to be more and more dangerous and while embracing his personal problems as a life manifesto.

It literally does not matter what happened leading up to it.
Nothing that can be said can make his unreasonable act reasonable. Even if she had laid a trap, called him over and had her lover try to murder Shizzo... Shizzo would have ceased to be a victim the minute she was disarmed and he decided to then murder her.
But that's not what happened.

Instead we've got a violent man with a history of abuse and possessiveness and a girl with whom they've had many starts and stops.

Anyone who thinks that their on-again-off-again relationship is an indicator that he thought they were getting married, and not consider the possibility that EVERY abusive relationship has an on-again-off-again quality because the abuser refuses to let go, is either being willfully ignorant or hasn't met enough people in the world.

He's had to lie to himself for his entire life.

As a child that's an understandable way of coping. As an adult it's delusional.

He's literally spent decades twisting the reality of life into things that fit his delusions. If she's lied to herself about anything, you can put forward the argument that it's that she can sell her body for money and not debase herself.

In comparison, he firmly believes that he can abuse people (and her specifically) for years and attempt to murder her and still be the victim.

You're stating that the relatively minor lies she has to feed herself and the world to enforce her delusions make her less reliable than Shizzo, who has to twist the events of the world like a true madman in order to fit it into his belief system.

By virtue of the sheer amount of lying he has to do (to himself, to everyone) to believe what he does means he is a much more dubious source than she is.

His suicide note, while having lovely penmanship, is the work of a man truly out of touch with reality.
He is not a reliable source on anything that happens in the real world.

War Machine post on Sherdog?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #569 on: October 26, 2014, 12:56:32 AM »
I would like to knock the teeth out of everyone in this thread.

I am a strong man.

I am one of the larger members here.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: October 26, 2014, 07:01:32 AM »
I would like to knock the teeth out of everyone in this thread.

I am a strong man.

I am one of the larger members here.

Larger than the new G&O moderator "Mr. Zimbabwe"?

Or just a greater lust for penis?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #571 on: October 26, 2014, 01:00:03 PM »
Larger than the new G&O moderator "Mr. Zimbabwe"?

Or just a greater lust for penis?

Who the fuck is this?

What are his credentials?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #572 on: October 26, 2014, 01:12:21 PM »
Who the fuck is this?

What are his credentials?
Is that Grant? HAHA, WHAT PROMPTED THIS HILARIOUS NAME CHANGE?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: October 26, 2014, 01:28:58 PM »

Well it sure as hell ain't me!!!!!!!!

;D   ;D   ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #574 on: October 26, 2014, 01:47:23 PM »

AFAIK, he has lived there.