Author Topic: how to get over ex gf being with ofher guys  (Read 38196 times)

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
Re: how to get over ex gf being with ofher guys
« Reply #275 on: October 26, 2014, 12:09:26 PM »
You are a piece of shit, hope that helps.
Could argue for a coulpe of more ingredients but it does. Thank you.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #276 on: October 26, 2014, 12:38:48 PM »
Why does this shit  bother us even if we  wouldn't take the  girl  back for all the money in the world?  every time I think of her with some other dude I get a sharp knife pain  to my stomach. :P.              But I don't want her  ???
This only bothers losers who realize very late that the girl is not into him anymore.

"I don't want her"

Oh that's irony, matter of fact, she is with some other guy and it is safe to say she does not want you.

Makes sense?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #277 on: October 26, 2014, 12:40:36 PM »
This only bothers losers who realize very late that the girl is not into him anymore.

"I don't want her"

Oh that's irony, matter of fact, she is with some other guy and it is safe to say she does not want you.

Makes sense?
;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #278 on: October 26, 2014, 02:28:50 PM »

"I don't want her"

Makes sense?

The main difference is that she was never into him, but played him like a fiddle and made him feel as though he was just about to get a whiff of her poondang. Guy's lacking in the mingling department, there's no doubt about that.

You don't play with people in such a tasteless manner. And if you do, do so knowing there are consequences for which a Facebook apology will not suffice, to some people (male or female).

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #279 on: October 26, 2014, 02:36:45 PM »
ive seen people in relationships (marraige) 40 plus years and all of a sudden they both dont love eachother anymore and they divorce,happens fast sometime.i guess what im saying is u never can tell whats on anothers mind in a relationship,sometimes u think everythings going beautiful and u get creamed with bad news overnight,she could wake up n tell u she doesnt love u no more and found someone else,u just never now
R

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #280 on: October 26, 2014, 02:37:56 PM »
ive seen people in relationships (marraige) 40 plus years and all of a sudden they both dont love eachother anymore and they divorce,happens fast sometime.i guess what im saying is u never can tell whats on anothers mind in a relationship,sometimes u think everythings going beautiful and u get creamed with bad news overnight,she could wake up n tell u she doesnt love u no more and found someone else,u just never now
thats why you should never go catabolic for a woman

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #281 on: October 26, 2014, 02:50:24 PM »
The main difference is that she was never into him, but played him like a fiddle and made him feel as though he was just about to get a whiff of her poondang. Guy's lacking in the mingling department, there's no doubt about that.

You don't play with people in such a tasteless manner. And if you do, do so knowing there are consequences for which a Facebook apology will not suffice, to some people (male or female).

haha you obviously didn't even read the thread that's how off you are.
l

Simple Simon

« Reply #282 on: October 26, 2014, 02:52:23 PM »
haha you obviously didn't even read the thread that's how off you are.
He's right, you didnt get a whiff unless you sniffed your fingers

Didnt go down on her,  no wonder she left your sorry ass.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #283 on: October 26, 2014, 07:58:01 PM »
You are a piece of shit, hope that helps.

:D fuck i lold
b

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: October 26, 2014, 08:21:20 PM »

This happens, but it rarely happens overnight. Usually, someone just puts up with the other person and has actually stopped loving them a long time ago. At some point, they decide they just can't do it anymore and they ask for a divorce.

My mom and stepdad fought the whole time they were together, which was 30 years. I was sure they'd divorce or kill each other someday. This never happened. My stepdad got sick and died when he was 66 years old and my mom was 59. She married her longtime lover when she was 62 and died that same year.