Author Topic: Schmoe'in - They see me schmoe'in they hatin...  (Read 526159 times)

herne

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 158853
Re: Schmoe'in - They see me schmoe'in they hatin...
« Reply #1450 on: May 02, 2026, 08:18:00 AM »
.

herne

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 158853
Re: Schmoe'in - They see me schmoe'in they hatin...
« Reply #1451 on: May 13, 2026, 02:33:04 PM »
.

Rambone

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 26234
  • is on a business trip
Re: Schmoe'in - They see me schmoe'in they hatin...
« Reply #1452 on: May 13, 2026, 02:40:46 PM »
^Haahha!!

herne

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 158853
Re: Schmoe'in - They see me schmoe'in they hatin...
« Reply #1453 on: June 07, 2026, 03:45:52 PM »
.

herne

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 158853
Re: Schmoe'in - They see me schmoe'in they hatin...
« Reply #1454 on: August 01, 2026, 10:33:01 AM »
.

herne

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 158853
Re: Schmoe'in - They see me schmoe'in they hatin...
« Reply #1455 on: August 01, 2026, 12:01:04 PM »
.

6 Reps

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 2917
Re: Schmoe'in - They see me schmoe'in they hatin...
« Reply #1456 on: August 06, 2026, 08:38:09 PM »
I’ve posted it before and I’ll post it here again.  Whenever I see one of these Arab sheiks it just screams “schmoe” to me.

mphgrove

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 3303
  • Getbig!
Re: Schmoe'in - They see me schmoe'in they hatin...
« Reply #1457 on: August 11, 2026, 10:11:06 AM »
I’ve posted it before and I’ll post it here again.  Whenever I see one of these Arab sheiks it just screams “schmoe” to me.

“Screams” hits the nail on the head. Take a look at who’s been in the pump room with this Egyptian competitor (0.30)


6 Reps

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 2917
Re: Schmoe'in - They see me schmoe'in they hatin...
« Reply #1458 on: September 10, 2026, 05:52:52 PM »
I’ve written it before and I’ll write it again; Sheik = Schmoe: