Author Topic: Schmoe'in - They see me schmoe'in they hatin...  (Read 348925 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Schmoe'in - They see me schmoe'in they hatin...
« Reply #451 on: June 14, 2016, 05:37:42 PM »
You have to be compassionate with those old men. They have been repressed most of their lives (I assume) and it's not like they will have many chances to date a hot guy ever. They don't differ from the old woman who also likes the muscles on stage and wish to have a closer experience with one.

Bodybuilding is a sensual activity, "a work of the flesh" christians might say when trying to fight sex thoughts when looking at these nearly naked men exerting all sorts of erotic moves and flirty glances.

Pure f aggotry

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #452 on: June 14, 2016, 07:22:57 PM »
Pure f aggotry

Just like bodybuilding which was invented by homosexual men in those sexy ancient Greek times.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #453 on: June 16, 2016, 03:24:36 AM »
so i have had my fun with you today but now i have to go and get ready to go to the Public viewing and watch the Football. Please donīt wait up for me Fatmc...get your beauty sleep you fucking need it  ;)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #454 on: June 16, 2016, 09:39:07 AM »
Just like bodybuilding which was invented by homosexual men in those sexy ancient Greek times.

No gimmick. Back then people fished, fought, and did athletics nude. Before the 18th century in the west, people had different views.
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #455 on: June 16, 2016, 11:36:25 AM »
No gimmick. Back then people fished, fought, and did athletics nude. Before the 18th century in the west, people had different views.

According to Gayfurin's homoerotic logic, everything in life is gay-related. Pretty useless to start a debate with this borderline faggot..

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #456 on: June 16, 2016, 12:28:36 PM »
You have to be compassionate with me. I have been repressed most of my life (I assume) and it's not like I will have many chances to date a hot guy ever. I don't differ from the old woman who also likes the muscles on stage and wish to have a closer experience with one.

Bodybuilding is a sensual activity, "a work of the flesh" christians might say when trying to fight sex thoughts when looking at these nearly naked men exerting all sorts of erotic moves and flirty glances.

Ok, we believe you.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #457 on: June 16, 2016, 03:29:04 PM »
According to Gayfurin's homoerotic logic, everything in life is gay-related. Pretty useless to start a debate with this borderline faggot..
true.
A

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #458 on: June 17, 2016, 02:07:18 AM »

Not everything, but bodybuilding is homosexual heritage. It's not assumption or mere conclusion. You can read history yourself or look at all the art pieces created in ancient Greece.

You really think heterosexual men were going to think so much about the male body ;D

Look at them, look at those muscles.  ;)

I could agree though that modern bodybuilding, the industry, was founded by heterosexual men, but the concept of the Greek body ideal and all the associations attached to it which is what bodybuilding celebrates were all conceived by homosexual men of ancient Greece.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #459 on: June 17, 2016, 05:29:34 AM »
Back to schmoe'in, RECENT schmoe'in...

Looks like a schmoe here:

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #460 on: June 17, 2016, 05:34:33 AM »

Are you trying to imply that the Founding Fathers were homosexual?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #461 on: June 17, 2016, 05:53:37 PM »
Are you trying to imply that the Founding Fathers were homosexual?
No. Just secure enough is their sexually, not to want to be gay every time they saw a flaccid penis.
Nothing wrong with being gay, but this current generation of beta ass bitches that suck cocks to prove they aren't gay is ridiculous.
A

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: June 17, 2016, 07:36:01 PM »
Brilliant thread, could go without Donny though. He really needs to fuck off.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #463 on: June 18, 2016, 01:37:31 AM »
Brilliant thread, could go without Donny though. He really needs to fuck off.

I hope someone breaks both of his hands..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: June 18, 2016, 01:43:13 AM »
Not everything, but bodybuilding is homosexual heritage. It's not assumption or mere conclusion. You can read history yourself or look at all the art pieces created in ancient Greece.

You really think heterosexual men were going to think so much about the male body ;D

Look at them, look at those muscles.  ;)

I could agree though that modern bodybuilding, the industry, was founded by heterosexual men, but the concept of the Greek body ideal and all the associations attached to it which is what bodybuilding celebrates were all conceived by homosexual men of ancient Greece.

-Not necessarily. Isn't it also possible that the men of ancient Greece weren't glued to homophobic stereotypes like those we have carried over from the Victorian era?

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #465 on: June 18, 2016, 06:07:58 AM »
-Not necessarily. Isn't it also possible that the men of ancient Greece weren't glued to homophobic stereotypes like those we have carried over from the Victorian era?

Before the spreading of Christianity it was homosexuality that was associated with masculinity as we know it today, you know, the aspirations regading engaging in sports, the military, becoming physically strong, athletic, being corageous, etc. and of course, men loving men was considered the ultimate expression of masculinity. The male bonding was strong and through this they passed down all these concepts of masculinity to younger generations. Greece was highly homocentric. The Greek body ideal symbolised basically two things for these men: it symbolised the embracing of masculinity and it also symbolised male attractiveness. In fact, they used to train naked. Gymnasium means "the place where men train naked". They weren't free from looking down on feminine men I must say because they expected men to embrace masculinity as they defined it.

These are the origins of bodybuilding that have been forgotten and re-interpreted to claim them as heterosexual heritage or inherently representing male heterosexuality even though history shows it was homosexual men (bisexual men also here, of course) who conceptualised all this. Look at Hercules, an extremely sexy demi-god who today is portrayed as highly heterosexual, but he is actually bisexual. Erasure of same-sex desire linked to concepts and depictions of ideal manliness in today's world.

Truth is, heterosexual men defined the ideal female body and that's natural because their attraction and attention are not centered around the male body.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: June 18, 2016, 10:39:24 AM »

That's a schmoe of the first-tier variety!

P.S. The brew looks like total shit. For this, Mr. Schmoelord should get a discount.

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: June 18, 2016, 02:34:11 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: June 18, 2016, 02:37:42 PM »

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #469 on: June 18, 2016, 02:39:41 PM »
Before the spreading of Christianity it was homosexuality that was associated with masculinity as we know it today, you know, the aspirations regading engaging in sports, the military, becoming physically strong, athletic, being corageous, etc. and of course, men loving men was considered the ultimate expression of masculinity. The male bonding was strong and through this they passed down all these concepts of masculinity to younger generations. Greece was highly homocentric. The Greek body ideal symbolised basically two things for these men: it symbolised the embracing of masculinity and it also symbolised male attractiveness. In fact, they used to train naked. Gymnasium means "the place where men train naked". They weren't free from looking down on feminine men I must say because they expected men to embrace masculinity as they defined it.

These are the origins of bodybuilding that have been forgotten and re-interpreted to claim them as heterosexual heritage or inherently representing male heterosexuality even though history shows it was homosexual men (bisexual men also here, of course) who conceptualised all this. Look at Hercules, an extremely sexy demi-god who today is portrayed as highly heterosexual, but he is actually bisexual. Erasure of same-sex desire linked to concepts and depictions of ideal manliness in today's world.

Truth is, heterosexual men defined the ideal female body and that's natural because their attraction and attention are not centered around the male body.

Actually, Age of Enlightenment is were nudity in public started being obscene. That wasn't lead by Christianity, lead mostly by scientist  
A

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: June 19, 2016, 12:59:47 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: June 19, 2016, 02:41:25 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: June 19, 2016, 02:45:34 PM »

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #473 on: June 19, 2016, 03:05:48 PM »

A

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: June 19, 2016, 03:12:19 PM »