Author Topic: Feminism Getting Out of Hand in 'Murica'  (Read 8977 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Feminism Getting Out of Hand in 'Murica'
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2014, 11:53:44 AM »
And by the way, I give my best friends (male) hugs all the time. And occasionally, if I haven't seen them for a while, a quick peck on the cheek while I am hugging them.

Yeah, I know ... Outed!  ::)

Perhaps I'm just one who recognizes the importance of those who I deem important, to me, and I have little hesitation to show it. This isn't a gay/straight thing, either. I'm as straight as they come.

Might as well grab the penis while you are at it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2014, 11:56:05 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2014, 11:58:47 AM »
Many times I have given female co-workers hugs and cheek kisses and never have these ever been met with anything but returned affection and smiles. And without saying what I do, let's just say my career is DEFINITELY one NOT to push with anything that could be considered sexual harassment or otherwise. It's the manner with which you do it, folks. Most intelligent people can determine what's something to accept as act of friendship and/or affection and what is an expression of harassment or assault.

You people are loony.

And youre taking a gamble each time you do that. All it takes is for one of those women to go to human resources and report you. There is a good chance your ass would be fired. I would never think about kissing a female co-worker. I mean, as stated, at a christmas party, bday party, etc. But to give them random kisses at the office is, well, pretty damn strange.
X

MikMaq

« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2014, 11:59:22 AM »
And by the way, I give my best friends (male) hugs all the time. And occasionally, if I haven't seen them for a while, a quick peck on the cheek while I am hugging them.

Yeah, I know ... Outed!  ::)

Perhaps I'm just one who recognizes the importance of those who I deem important, to me, and I have little hesitation to show it. This isn't a gay/straight thing, either. I'm as straight as they come.

But they are the friends, you can't do that with a complete stranger

We all know they knew eachother, bitch was wet as october after that kiss, if I can tell that(empathically impaired) that means it's fucking obvious.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2014, 12:00:36 PM »
Might as well grab the penis while you are at it.

See, YOU thought of this. Not me. Such a thing wouldn't cross my mind.

However, your (obviously) uncomfortable impulse to respond, and with such an immature and homophobic jab, says a whole lot about YOU, my friend.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2014, 12:01:32 PM »
See, YOU thought of this. Not me. Such a thing wouldn't cross my mind.

However, your (obviously) uncomfortable impulse to respond, and with such an immature and homophobic jab, says a whole lot about YOU, my friend.
???
If I am going to kiss a man, I would go whole hog.  Why send the wrong signals?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2014, 12:01:46 PM »
Bet you wouldn't mind if Phil Heath kissed you after winning his 5th Olympia.  :-*

Are you jealous?  :P :P
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2014, 12:03:20 PM »
Fortress just saying hi:

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2014, 12:09:10 PM »
And youre taking a gamble each time you do that. All it takes is for one of those women to go to human resources and report you. There is a good chance your ass would be fired. I would never think about kissing a female co-worker. I mean, as stated, at a christmas party, bday party, etc. But to give them random kisses at the office is, well, pretty damn strange.

You aren't wrong. In fact, judging by the overblown and paranoid responses in this thread, I do think I'll be more careful when interacting with women, anywhere.

With each passing year I become more saddened with how unkind, unpleasant, paranoid, menacing, and basically crappy this human species is. And gets.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2014, 12:10:24 PM »
Fortress just saying hi:

Hey, I'm a friendly guy. What can I say.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2014, 12:11:11 PM »
Hey, I'm a friendly guy. What can I say.
:D

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2014, 12:13:59 PM »
Nothing wrong with affection towards friends, female friends that might even be appropriate,  though I only had a couple I did that with, and frankly, I wanted to get with hone of them. Now, no.. way too autistic, and i'm married an my wife might not  apprecaite it.
But with strangers, or casual co workers, no. The current trends in social thought, though I believe are misguided, do not condone this at all. Treatr women like you would men, and legally you are gold.  

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2014, 07:19:34 PM »
Ok i just watched the video. After reading others responses about how they could be good friends, how it was just a peck on the cheek, etc., I thought that maybe my concept of what happened could have been overblown.

But my god. I just watched the video. I felt uncomfortable the entire time.

Here he is, telling her that he wants to kiss her, and NOT ONCE did she give him any verbal or physical cue that she would like the same. She just said, "okay joe" as a way to move the conversation along.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2014, 07:37:17 PM »
I had a look at it - it's not a big deal. Still shouldn't be doing that sort of thing.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2014, 07:40:06 PM »
I had a look at it - it's not a big deal. Still shouldn't be doing that sort of thing.

It's not a big deal. Unfortunately, it gets made into a big deal so that people know that it's inappropriate.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2014, 01:39:25 AM »
On her Twitter,

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2014, 01:50:47 AM »
Written by this man.

Oh brother.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2014, 02:36:48 AM »
Many times I have given female co-workers hugs and cheek kisses and never have these ever been met with anything but returned affection and smiles.

I think that you would take a more 'hands off' approach if their husbands were present.

I give my best friends (male) hugs all the time. And occasionally, if I haven't seen them for a while, a quick peck on the cheek while I am hugging them.

Perhaps I'm just one who recognizes the importance of those who I deem important, to me, and I have little hesitation to show it.

Perhaps you're just a fucking creep who should keep his hands and mouth to himself, like a big boy, and stop making the people around you uncomfortable.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2014, 06:09:41 AM »
Boobs are more sexual than pecs, so obviously that's why she got upset...but I don't really think that's fair of her to get upset when she touched you

boobs are not more sexual than pecs, a well developed muscled striated chest ( omg no homo  ;D ) is way way way more sexual than a pair of mammary glands... all this in a heterosexual cocoon.

next its going to be a womans leg is more sexual than a mans leg.... jus sayin