Author Topic: seeking arrangments update :)  (Read 5775 times)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
seeking arrangments update :)
« on: October 20, 2014, 08:59:24 PM »
boys, i have some great updates..seeking arrangements is, in my opinion, the best place to meet the best looking girls in your area and also potentially the country...no more POF for me...banged 2 girls already ( not 10s, maybe 8s) but currently I am talking with an IFBB bikini pro (had asked me to keep it anonymous and I will until i bang her), a instagram model with over 1 million peeps following and I even follow her, and a plethera of dime pieces from south florida..yes, i am faking my wealth, although not "too" extreme..call it faking it until i make it, which we all do generally..since Im a hot stud with a good body, I stick out like a sore thumb to their sugar daddy selections..i get about 20 messages per day..literally i wake up to new hot sluts wanting a young successful stud like me..

pics to follow of girls ive banged...FYI, banged them the first night..

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: seeking arrangments update :)
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 09:04:31 PM »
Enzo?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 09:04:55 PM »
lol at mentioning how many instragram follower she has, as if that is supposed to impress us lol
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 09:11:59 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 09:16:01 PM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 09:17:17 PM »
Good clean bulks
Yes.

I feel after a moderately strict 16 week prep they can all come in dry and shredded.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014, 09:23:12 PM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2014, 09:26:16 PM »
Lol this is why I love getbig  ;D

how much to run through all of them?

I would fuck them all for no less than 250K.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2014, 09:27:43 PM »
how much to run through all of them?

I would fuck them all for no less than 250K.

Yeah 250k would be a good starting point. Not sure if I'm long enough to hit a few of them  :-\  :-[

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2014, 09:33:21 PM »
Yeah 250k would be a good starting point. Not sure if I'm long enough to hit a few of them  :-\  :-[

Yes, I would concerned with sheer penile logistics.

The mechanics involved would be mind numbing.

If need be, to secure said 250k pay check.... I would resort to penetrating their stinky sweat filled tummy rolls instead of their feta cheese laced twats.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2014, 09:38:49 PM »
Yes, I would concerned with sheer penile logistics.

The mechanics involved would be mind numbing.

If need be, to secure said 250k pay check.... I would resort to penetrating their stinky sweat filled tummy rolls instead of their feta cheese laced twats.

At least you would be guaranteed a great post coitus meal. I'm sure she would have something baking in the oven or be down to grab some Jack in the Box.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2014, 09:47:48 PM »
boys, i have some great updates..seeking arrangements is, in my opinion, the best place to meet the best looking girls in your area and also potentially the country...no more POF for me...banged 2 girls already ( not 10s, maybe 8s) but currently I am talking with an IFBB bikini pro (had asked me to keep it anonymous and I will until i bang her), a instagram model with over 1 million peeps following and I even follow her, and a plethera of dime pieces from south florida..yes, i am faking my wealth, although not "too" extreme..call it faking it until i make it, which we all do generally..since Im a hot stud with a good body, I stick out like a sore thumb to their sugar daddy selections..i get about 20 messages per day..literally i wake up to new hot sluts wanting a young successful stud like me..

Just fuck off already
!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2014, 09:51:13 PM »

An Instagram model huh? I'm impressed.  ::)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2014, 10:02:11 PM »
Just fuck off already

You should wait to speak, until spoken to.

Its cool, but next time.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2014, 06:16:10 AM »
You should wait to speak, until spoken to.

Its cool, but next time.

Bitch, please....
!

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2014, 06:23:41 AM »
amazing imagination

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2014, 06:55:54 AM »
Wow, u are like that guy Dan Blizerian! Probabaly the most happies guy on eart, bagning "10s"

Rule nr 1! A 10 never ever run after u, she have more integrity, dignity etc...never ever! U might got a fixed 7 running after u with some fake hair and fake tits who does train! But never a 10!

Rule nr 2. A 10 never seek attension! They need to hide! They can only wear makeup and sexy clothes in very very few ocations! Otherwise they couldent exist! Men would be all over them all the time, everyone would look, girls, men, fuck fuck fuck eyes all the time, and all other girls just hating, she will attract lunatics,  maniacs etc, it would actually be dangerous!

All these girls Dan posting on his facebook is just cheap! Girls u can never fall in love with! Partygirls! Everyone knows that. He knows it! He cant get the one he really want bcz alot of girls isent attracted and intressted of him.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2014, 07:22:06 AM »

Just for the sake of argument, what are you saying that your yearly income is?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2014, 07:25:31 AM »
Bitch, please....

Is this your way of saying that yes, you understand the rules?

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2014, 07:26:56 AM »
First night..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2014, 07:30:17 AM »
Weren't you the guy that posted hot pics of your cousin that you wanted to fuck?

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2014, 07:30:53 AM »
Just for the sake of argument, what are you saying that your yearly income is?

500k..thats how much money I have in my paper trading stock account at td ameritrade..just incase I need to show proof...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2014, 07:33:47 AM »
500k..thats how much money I have in my paper trading stock account at td ameritrade..just incase I need to show proof...

Happy hunting, my friend.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2014, 07:34:34 AM »
First night..

hahaha, just sad if true that 1 million people would have any interest.  I've seen women who don't workout or touch weights that have nicer bodies than this "fitness model"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2014, 07:35:11 AM »
I am officially calling for a upside down cup pictor here. I feel like I am being Jooned.