Author Topic: Price check- fda test  (Read 4046 times)

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
Price check- fda test
« on: October 21, 2014, 05:44:03 AM »
Westward Pharmaceuticals test cyp (200mg/ml, 10ml)

$65 a vial from a source on Reddit. Can't find any reviews on the guy outside Reddit. Does the price seem right?

whitewidow

Re: Price check- fda test
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 07:05:39 AM »
Westward Pharmaceuticals test cyp (200mg/ml, 10ml)

$65 a vial from a source on Reddit. Can't find any reviews on the guy outside Reddit. Does the price seem right?

That seems very low for USA pharmaceutical Test. I have no doubt the pharmacy charges more then 65$ per 10ml vial of westward. I get Watson 10ml vial and it costs almost 125$ but my insurance drops it down to about 55$. If the guy has really good insurance he could pay as low as 9.99$ for that vial of westward Test. Another thing is how much does this source have? because it is not easy getting ahold of alot of USA pharmacy grade Test. My 10ml vial of watson Test cypionate 200mg per ml is suppose to last me almost 3 months i am only suppose to shoot 200mg every 10-14 days. I have decent insurance on most products but they don't cover much of my Testosterone prescription.

sometimes guys get ahold of stolen product and sell it for cheap. sometimes people know pharmacy techs who steal it who knows what the whole story is but I don't think anybody would sell their prescription Test cyp 200mg for 65$ in less they really needed money. I personally think some UGL is knocking that product off so if you buy it make sure it comes in the original box and if it is really legit the guy who gets it prescribed will rip his name and doctors info off the box so you would see a spot on the box where somebody ripped off their personal info if the box isn't messed with at all then somebody is getting those from somebody who is stealing them somehow or their knock-offs. I would say if this guy just has a endless amount it is just a UGL knock -off but chance it is real you would just have to order a vial and see how it comes and appears to you.

bottom line if it's the real deal that's a great deal! if you called a pharmacy and asked them how much for a 10ml vial 200mg per ml of westward was I bet it would be more then 65$ it is cheaper then watson but all USA Pharm grade 10ml 200mg per ml Test is expensive. Hell my doctor called me in 2ml of paddock Test cyp and the pharmacy wanted 64$ for just 2ml but my insurance brought it down to mid 30$ but I had my doctor cancel that call-in  a 10ml so I could get a deal. Real USA pharm grade Test 200mg per ml is super spendy!

You could go to walgreens website and try to find a price on their website I bet anything it is way more then 65$ without any insurance covering it plus walgreens I believe carrys watson/Actavis brand.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 10:13:30 AM »
How can pharmacy charge over a 100 bucks for a lousy bottle of test. I've used tons of ugls and all kinds of pharmacy ampoules. Most of the time it all worked the same.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 10:19:45 AM »
How can pharmacy charge over a 100 bucks for a lousy bottle of test. I've used tons of ugls and all kinds of pharmacy ampoules. Most of the time it all worked the same.

well they do it! like I said 123$ for watson 10ml 200mg per ml my insurance dosn;t cover much of my testosterone so I payed about 60$ with insurance but it's some bomb Test! very smooth and very seldom PIP. I think the only reason some shots i nflt PIP the next day was because i was tired. The shots themselves are totally painless and you can't even feel them it''s in cottonseed oil. Best test I have had. I have some paddock test that he also called in just 2ml's and without insurance they want over 60$ for 2ml's! high 30$ range with insurance!

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2014, 10:37:50 AM »
I called costco since they are the cheapest and they also carry the cheaper quality generics but they did have the Westward and they wanted 68$ and ssome change without insurance.
Way cheaper then what I payed but watson is the Bomb! I don;t mind paying 20$ more to get a smoother higher quality product. westward is good as well all USA Pharmacy Testosterone is good.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 11:43:23 AM »
still dont understand why they use cottonseed oil in human grade pharma test

metabolites of this stuff have been proven to cause infertility in men long ago

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 02:40:06 AM »

Not sure brother but that is what watson and several other companys use even westward uses cottonseed oil. Maybe it is easier to compound and makes the shot smoother or maybe it's just cheaper! Who know's I'm not worried about it. I rather shoot cotton seed oil- then sterile vegetable oil wich some UGl's do use.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2014, 07:26:04 AM »

Its always been my understanding that less people are allergic to it

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2014, 07:32:20 AM »

Its always been my understanding that less people are allergic to it

this is rue also alot of people don;t react well to grapeseed oil or peanut poil that these UGL's use same with ethyl oleate alot of people are allergic to it.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2014, 09:07:48 AM »
yeah thats true... most people get along very well with CSO.

still there are better choices imo... safflower oil is pretty thin and has a great lipid profile for example...
best oil if you ask me...

would not put cottonseed oil in my body for the sterility reasons... i mean human grade gear contains it because youre supposed to shoot like 0.5ml a week of that stuff. but if you run BB dosages that can easily go up to 10mls a week, thats 20x the FDA-approved dosage.

that could definitely cause issues.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2014, 09:21:46 AM »
yeah thats true... most people get along very well with CSO.

still there are better choices imo... safflower oil is pretty thin and has a great lipid profile for example...
best oil if you ask me...

would not put cottonseed oil in my body for the sterility reasons... i mean human grade gear contains it because youre supposed to shoot like 0.5ml a week of that stuff. but if you run BB dosages that can easily go up to 10mls a week, thats 20x the FDA-approved dosage.

that could definitely cause issues.

I like safflower oil myself, but it seems like most of the brands are in cottonseed oil. I will say this and I am not bullshitting. This watson Test cyp is the shit! There is no pain when doing the injection and I'm using a 22 gauge 1.5In and as far as PIP I have had very little amount of PIP. It had been awhile since I had shot watson Test cyp till i got this script. The third shot I did get a little PIP but I no clue why!

Honestly I am suppose to be doing 1x200mg shot every 2 weeks! I have been doing 2 shots 200mg a week instead . That 10ml vial is a 10 week supply! It will be gone in 5 weeks. He also called me in 2ml's of paddock Test cyp but I didn't pick those up because they wanted like 60 something dollars for 2ml's of paddock Test cyp even with my insurance it was high thirtys for 2ml's! I called the doctor and told his medical assistant what the deal was and he did change it to a 10ml vial but he said not alot of peoples insurances pay for the 10ml vials! I live in Portland and getting TRT is not hard but they want to give you androgel or some cream or insert this fucking pellet in you! My doctor was cool enough to give me the injections but it is a very small amount!

So you will def have to use some human grade from europe or if you can find some other USA human grade use that is the person will sell it. There is not a big market for USA pharmacy gear especially in Portland,OR. I might go pick-up those 2ml of padock Test cyp if i run low and can;t find anything but i think I have everything figured out. I can;t believ Test cyp is a schedule 3 drug that is crazier then the price!