Author Topic: Voter to Obama at thepolling booth: "Don't touch my girlfriend" - lmfao!!!!  (Read 401 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/10/20/president-obama-casts-ballot-on-first-day-of-early-voting

(CBS) — President Barack Obama attended a Democratic National Committee fundraiser in Lincoln Park Monday after casting his ballot on the first day of early voting in Illinois.

CBS 2’s Jim Williams reports the president had quite an encounter with a couple of voters this morning at his polling place at 43rd and Cottage Grove.

The president did vote with the predictable fanfare and sounds of cameras, but what happened as he stood next to fellow voter Aia Cooper was not expected.

Mike Jones, Cooper’s boyfriend, told President Obama, “don’t touch my girlfriend.”

“I said, I know you’re Mr. President, but don’t touch my girlfriend,” Jones said.

Yep, Jones teased the president.

“I didn’t know what to say. I was just shaking. I said ‘Oh boy, this is the president. What am I supposed to do?” Cooper said.

WBBM 780’s Cisco Cotto

generic cbs 2 wbbm web President Obama Casts Ballot On First Day Of Early Voting

wbbm icon President Obama Casts Ballot On First Day Of Early Voting
WBBM 780/105.9FM

play

The president expressed mock annoyance.

“There’s an example of a brother just embarrassing me for no reason, just for no reason whatsoever.”

Mr. Obama predicted what Cooper would say later to her friends.

“‘I can’t believe Mike — he’s such a fool. I was just mortified. Fortunately, the president was nice about it. So it’s alright,’” Obama said.

Jones says that, “It was so silent in there and everyone was just taking pictures I figured I had to say something to make people laugh.”

It was President Obama who got the last laugh as he gave Cooper a hug and kissed her on the cheek.

“Give me a kiss and give him something to talk about. Now, he’s really jealous.”

No jealousy, just an everlasting memory.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Actually - the Brotha has nothing to worry about - Obola likes old white men in the bath house - not sistas.