Author Topic: Obama is a deadbeat "I have a stack of unpaid bills"  (Read 3655 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama is a deadbeat "I have a stack of unpaid bills"
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2014, 12:07:00 PM »

Choomers help the economy when they get their food cravings by going shopping for sweets.

They both create jobs for americans (law enforcement,jail guards,lawyer's like you etc..)

Have you ever used the chewbacca defense in court and instead of Chewbacca and his home world talked about Michelle and the whitehouse?

I guess I have to try it next time.   

But as for Choomsbama - he was near homeless before ayeres wrote the book and the Yeti divorced him.   A bunch of rich white fags at the bathhouse in Chicago took him under their uuummmm wing, lol , and pimped him out politically.   the rest is history

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2014, 12:11:19 PM »
I guess I have to try it next time.   

But as for Choomsbama - he was near homeless before ayeres wrote the book and the Yeti divorced him.

She would never divorce him. She would be forced to return to Himalaya.

A bunch of rich white fags at the bathhouse in Chicago took him under their uuummmm wing, lol , and pimped him out politically.   the rest is history

Probably true but isnt this how all politicians get elected?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2014, 12:12:47 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2014, 09:05:45 AM »

Free Republic
Browse · Search      General/Chat
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Ex-Con: Most Black Youths See Obama As 'Deadbeat' Leader
Newsmax ^ | 10/29/2014
Posted on October 30, 2014 at 12:01:30 PM EDT by Beave Meister

Most African American youths believe President Barack Obama is a "deadbeat" leader, says Paul McKinley, a member of Voices of the Ex-Offender, a grassroots group of former inmates.

"Every time they question the president about the black community, he's apologetic or embarrassed. Half of the time, I would say 97 percent of the time, he doesn't even want to say the black community exists," McKinley said Wednesday on "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV.

"A lot of the young people are seeing this double standard that the president has."

McKinley says black Americans have identified with the Democratic Party since the mid-1960s when President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act.

"All the way up to now, black folks have been voting for the Democratic Party," he said.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsmax.com ...

TOPICS: Chit/Chat
KEYWORDS: blacks; democrats; liberals; newsmax; obama; stevemalzberg
Click here
Click The Pic To Donate
Support FR, Donate Monthly If You Can
A lot of us have felt that way for years.....
1 posted on October 30, 2014 at 12:01:30 PM EDT by Beave Meister
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search      General/Chat
Topics · Post Article
FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson