Author Topic: Geneza Injectable Dbol  (Read 5491 times)

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
Geneza Injectable Dbol
« on: October 22, 2014, 04:32:11 AM »
Anybody ever use it? If so, how were the results?

whitewidow

Re: Geneza Injectable Dbol
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 05:05:19 AM »
Anybody ever use it? If so, how were the results?

I have used another UGFL labs injectable dianabol and it wasnlt bad! it just seems like you go threw so many vials especially when your in- off sesson mode. I think the tabs are more cost efficient.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 05:18:11 AM »
I have used another UGFL labs injectable dianabol and it wasnlt bad! it just seems like you go threw so many vials especially when your in- off sesson mode. I think the tabs are more cost efficient.

Nice! See, the reason I'm wanting to go with the injectables is because I have a weak stomach. I have crohns disease. So, my thinking was to use the injectable forms of many orals to skip the gastrointestinal system.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 05:29:20 AM »
I forgot to ask. What would you dose at? Like what would the equivalent of taking 20 MG's orally?

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 07:41:14 AM »
I forgot to ask. What would you dose at? Like what would the equivalent of taking 20 MG's orally?

bro you npretty much have to use the same amount as the tabs maybe a bit less because it absorbs alot better so instead of using 50mg a day try using 25mg a day. I am telling you that injectable dbol runs out quickly but you should be getting it cheap! Obviously it is from a UGL and I have seen UGL's sell Injectable Dbol for as low as 25-30$ per 10 ml vial but that really only a 10 day supply. Maybe more depending in how much you use a day. alot of the doses I used to see where 25mg per ml so each 10ml vial was roughly a 10 day supply maybe just 5 day supply to some bodybuilders. It is a tab bit safer it just is going to have to be frequently injected so I hope you got a brand that is smooth and has very little PIP.

I never ever have pain doing a injection but sometimes for some odd reason i do get PIP later in the night or next day. Nothing awful but I can feel it. Id way rather use injectable dbol then the dianabol tabs but it also depends on the sources rep. I mean think about it I can get 1,000 5mg anabol tabs from british dispensary for very cheap maybe around 100$ and that 1,000 tabs would last me a long time! But I almost rather shoot a brand that I know is very potent.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 10:53:53 AM »
bro you npretty much have to use the same amount as the tabs maybe a bit less because it absorbs alot better so instead of using 50mg a day try using 25mg a day. I am telling you that injectable dbol runs out quickly but you should be getting it cheap! Obviously it is from a UGL and I have seen UGL's sell Injectable Dbol for as low as 25-30$ per 10 ml vial but that really only a 10 day supply. Maybe more depending in how much you use a day. alot of the doses I used to see where 25mg per ml so each 10ml vial was roughly a 10 day supply maybe just 5 day supply to some bodybuilders. It is a tab bit safer it just is going to have to be frequently injected so I hope you got a brand that is smooth and has very little PIP.

I never ever have pain doing a injection but sometimes for some odd reason i do get PIP later in the night or next day. Nothing awful but I can feel it. Id way rather use injectable dbol then the dianabol tabs but it also depends on the sources rep. I mean think about it I can get 1,000 5mg anabol tabs from british dispensary for very cheap maybe around 100$ and that 1,000 tabs would last me a long time! But I almost rather shoot a brand that I know is very potent.

I might just get some oral dbol too and see if my stomach can handle it. But I'll definitely be giving the injectable dbol a go. I hear really good things about Geneza. And so far it's the only place I know that does the injectable form of dbol.

I appreciate you explaining this to me.  ;D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 11:48:24 AM »
dbol has a very high bioavailability orally. like 90% if i recall correctly.

so from that point oral dosage and inject dosage should be pretty much the same.

oral dosage hits the liver through first pass though (injectable skips the "first pass", but still hits the liver circulating through the blood).
the first pass hit on the liver causes a high IGF-1 production.
this happens with all methylated oral steroids and does NOT happen with injectable methylated steroids.

so from THAT point the injectable should actually be a bit weaker.

many people report better results from injectable dbol or anadrol though and possibly some site enhancing qualities.

i would go for 50mg either way.

but look at the labels of the stuff.
injectable dbol will be most likely in ethyl oleate or guaiacol.
it they used guaiacol in a high percentage (like 10-20%) that stuff is gonna make your whole room smell like a medicine cabinet. its insane, the smell penetrates through the vial.

a mini cooler of mine still smells like a doctors office like a year after storing injectable dbol in it, lol

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2014, 07:54:23 PM »
Haha. I'll remember that when I'm storing it.

It may or may not be weaker than the oral compound, but I'd rather deal with that than having the oral version cause a crohns flare. Which it may not cause a crohns flare at all. My stomach can handle prednisone, so it may be able to handle this too.

Appreciate all the info I'm getting. My first cycle is coming soon.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2014, 08:50:50 PM »
Great product, have some on hand as we speak. Fan of the entire Geneza line.

WW is correct - use what you would in tab form, realizing that that entails the need for large orders each time.

How's the pip?

I'm planning on 5 weeks with it. As a jump start with Test E.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2014, 02:33:59 AM »
It's present, not too bad.

Cut it with test if you wish.

Good to know. I'm pretty sure I can handle some pip. Thanks for the answer.

Looking to eventually break the 20 inch arms barrier. 17 and a half natural, so 20 inches isn't really that far out there in the realm of possibility.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2014, 03:39:16 AM »
dbol has a very high bioavailability orally. like 90% if i recall correctly.

so from that point oral dosage and inject dosage should be pretty much the same.

oral dosage hits the liver through first pass though (injectable skips the "first pass", but still hits the liver circulating through the blood).
the first pass hit on the liver causes a high IGF-1 production.
this happens with all methylated oral steroids and does NOT happen with injectable methylated steroids.

so from THAT point the injectable should actually be a bit weaker.

many people report better results from injectable dbol or anadrol though and possibly some site enhancing qualities.

i would go for 50mg either way.

but look at the labels of the stuff.
injectable dbol will be most likely in ethyl oleate or guaiacol.
it they used guaiacol in a high percentage (like 10-20%) that stuff is gonna make your whole room smell like a medicine cabinet. its insane, the smell penetrates through the vial.

a mini cooler of mine still smells like a doctors office like a year after storing injectable dbol in it, lol

Yes guaiacol is some horrible smelling stuff I know a source who would use that shit in some of his injects and he would even vaccum seal the injects when he shipped your order and i swear you could still smell the shit through the priority box! also with ethyl oleate alot of people have turned out to be allergic to ethyl oleate and there are rumors ethyl oleate will make the hormone downgrade quicker not sure it's true just a rumor I heard.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2014, 03:40:30 AM »
dbol is so fucking cheap even if injectable dbol works better you can just take another tab lol

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2014, 04:59:06 AM »
dbol is so fucking cheap even if injectable dbol works better you can just take another tab lol

I think this guy is trying to get around the stomach issues oral Dbol gives him. I remember the original British Dragons Averbol that was their injectable Dianabol and that came out in 2004 it had been a long time since anybody had seen injectable Dbol till The Original Britsh dragon released that Averbol.British Dragon Averbol was 25mg per ml and were sold in 10ml vials and they sold for like 35-40$ and that might only last some bodybuilders a few days maybe a week if they took it easy

It would be really easy to blow way too much money on dbol if you went the injectable route however I think the injectable route is probably a safer way to go but not by much and since the price is so spendy once you start adding up how much you will need to use plus all the shots you are going to have to do(injectable Dbol seems pointless) if it were cheaper it would be a good choice! lets remember we are bodybuilders and some stomach discomfort might happen with any drug and if it happens just don't use that anabolic use a diffrent steroid that treats you better.

I just think about those 1,000 ctx 5mg  british Dispensary sealed bottles those tabs were potent and would last for months! I also only would pay 80-90$ per sealed bottle of 1,000ct bottles.

No oral steroids are good for you ! Some Oral steroids are more mild like anavar,Winstrol,Tbol. I would say Anavar is the best oral steroid and is the easiest on your internal organs. Top notch Anavar kicks ass! I think Tbol write-ups make it sound like some girl steroid but be careful I got some british dragon Tbol and that stuff was potent! It was pretty similar to dbol. I am sure it was Tbol but if British dragon wasn't so trusted back then and had so many 3rd party lab tests I might of thought they sold me Dbol it was pretty similar i was expecting something with less water bloat, as far as Winstrol it has always treated me well! I have never had a issue wiith oral winstrol it is pretty mild but if you want to get hardcore with winstrol you have to man-up and shoot it up. Winny is the only steroid i get pain from not even TNE gives me much pain.