Author Topic: Shots fired in Canadian Parliament building:  (Read 4778 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Shots fired in Canadian Parliament building:
« on: October 22, 2014, 07:27:22 AM »
Off today, and just saw the headline.

Supposedly, Mounted Police are dealing with a shooter inside right now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Shots fired in Canadian Parliament building:
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 09:57:14 AM »
October surprise?  Who benefits politically in USA?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 09:57:31 AM »
Ban guns.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 10:17:14 AM »
October surprise?  Who benefits politically in USA?

I wasn't thinking about it that way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 10:40:20 AM »
I certainly wasn't thinking about it as a false flag, CT event.  (Even though there's a lot of indicators we fed ISIS just like we built al-quida in its early days).

An october surprise doesn't have to be an inside job.  it can be ANY event late in october which pushes things for one party or another.

IMO, an ISIS attack "over here", on our friendly canadian neighbors, is a huge deal.  Suddenly, Boehnner's decision to "hold off on ISIS until after campaign (oct), after election (nov), after holiday (dec) and after inaugurations (jan) seem like a really bad idea.  I don't think anyone here will disagree.

Obama, will he benefit?  He certainly hasn't been awesome in dealing with them, but dropping a shitload of bombs on their heads was better than "nothing" that Congress proposed.  Perhaps the biggest criticism on obama will be "you didn't drop enough bombs" or even "suddenly people support boots on the ground" - Which may have been obama's wet dream all along, but he didn't want to upset his own base with that idea.

Either way, it's still unfolding, and it could be any idiots starting the battles up there. But *IF* it ends up that ISIS can get their hands on guns, in canada, and pull off 3 deadly attacks simultaneously, that WILL scare some Americans.  And suddenly all the congressmen that were silent on ISIS for weeks now will be up in arms that we're not doing enough.  "Just waiting until Feb or March" just might not fly anymore.  :(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 10:41:16 AM »
Typical moooooooooooooooslim filth and sludge

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 10:44:35 AM »
Typical moooooooooooooooslim filth and sludge

ISIS has come to our hemisphere.  This WILL change things politically.  It was easy to say "obama needs to do whatever it takes" yesterday.  TODAY, no one in congress can sit on their hands and say "let's deal with it in February" anymore. 

Obama sucks donkey dick, but he can say "look, I told yall they were bad, i've been dropping bombs on them and engaging them. You haven't done SHIT" and technically, he will be right. 

Not saying it'll help obama, he's not keeping us safe either.  but anyone who avoided the issue trying to play monday AM QB right now, that's weak soup.   Remember, senate DID vote to give obama this power for what, 90 days?  They own this too.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2014, 10:46:50 AM »
ISIS has come to our hemisphere.  This WILL change things politically.  It was easy to say "obama needs to do whatever it takes" yesterday.  TODAY, no one in congress can sit on their hands and say "let's deal with it in February" anymore. 

Obama sucks donkey dick, but he can say "look, I told yall they were bad, i've been dropping bombs on them and engaging them. You haven't done SHIT" and technically, he will be right. 

Not saying it'll help obama, he's not keeping us safe either.  but anyone who avoided the issue trying to play monday AM QB right now, that's weak soup.   Remember, senate DID vote to give obama this power for what, 90 days?  They own this too.

Your hero cant say dick because he loves and supports ISIS

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2014, 11:21:50 AM »
I certainly wasn't thinking about it as a false flag, CT event.  (Even though there's a lot of indicators we fed ISIS just like we built al-quida in its early days).

An october surprise doesn't have to be an inside job.  it can be ANY event late in october which pushes things for one party or another.

IMO, an ISIS attack "over here", on our friendly canadian neighbors, is a huge deal.  Suddenly, Boehnner's decision to "hold off on ISIS until after campaign (oct), after election (nov), after holiday (dec) and after inaugurations (jan) seem like a really bad idea.  I don't think anyone here will disagree.

Obama, will he benefit?  He certainly hasn't been awesome in dealing with them, but dropping a shitload of bombs on their heads was better than "nothing" that Congress proposed.  Perhaps the biggest criticism on obama will be "you didn't drop enough bombs" or even "suddenly people support boots on the ground" - Which may have been obama's wet dream all along, but he didn't want to upset his own base with that idea.

Either way, it's still unfolding, and it could be any idiots starting the battles up there. But *IF* it ends up that ISIS can get their hands on guns, in canada, and pull off 3 deadly attacks simultaneously, that WILL scare some Americans.  And suddenly all the congressmen that were silent on ISIS for weeks now will be up in arms that we're not doing enough.  "Just waiting until Feb or March" just might not fly anymore.  :(

So this is the republicans fault that we're not doing more on ISIS? Also we built AQ...please illuminate us on that.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2014, 11:43:05 AM »
So this is the republicans fault that we're not doing more on ISIS? Also we built AQ...please illuminate us on that.

I didn't "blame" republicans.

I said that in the last 2 weeks before the elections, dems might use this shooting to their advantage more than repubs can.  Both parties will use it to try to make political hay and win their election. 

And a republican congress could have written a huge "boots on ground" isis bill and gotten it pushed thru, and Obama would have had to sign it.  They chose to not touch the issue for 4 or 5 months. 

boehnner, the leader of the repubs, is the one that said congress will wait til after jaunary.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2014, 11:44:51 AM »

I said that in the last 2 weeks before the elections, dems might use this shooting to their advantage more than repubs can.  Both parties will use it to try to make political hay and win their election. 

And a republican congress could have written a huge "boots on ground" isis bill and gotten it pushed thru, and Obama would have had to sign it.  They chose to not touch the issue for 4 or 5 months. 

boehnner, the leader of the repubs, is the one that said congress will wait til after jaunary.

Dems are not using anything - they suck and are done

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2014, 11:54:29 AM »

An issue like this doesn't appeal to the typical Obama supporter.  It's not his market demographic. Obama exploits only three issues to his advantage, war on women, racism and immigration.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2014, 12:01:35 PM »
An issue like this doesn't appeal to the typical Obama supporter.  It's not his market demographic. Obama exploits only three issues to his advantage, war on women, racism and immigration.

Obama can go on the news tomorrow and say "I've been dropping bombs on ISIS for 2 months now"

He can also point to Boehnner saying he doesn't want a lame duck congress voting on it, and has decided to wait until FEBRUARY to start a resolution.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/25/politics/john-boenher-isis/

If you're looking for a clear cut example of "which party is more serious about ISIS", I think this delivers it.

You can say obama isn't doing enough on ISIS.  But what woudl you say about a repub congress that refuses to do ANYTHING about them?   

For the target middle of road undecided voter, it's tough to listen to repubs say "I can protect us from ISIS better than obama".    of course obama is a pandering fool lol, everyone knows that.  But if repubs knew ISIS would be shooting up shit in Canada, you can bet they woudln't have postponed a vote for 4 or 5 months.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2014, 12:02:26 PM »
Yeah whatever - in your dreams - the reality is that that fucking worthless traitor you voted for 2x over supports terrorism

Obama can go on the news tomorrow and say "I've been dropping bombs on ISIS for 2 months now"

He can also point to Boehnner saying he doesn't want a lame duck congress voting on it, and has decided to wait until FEBRUARY to start a resolution.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/25/politics/john-boenher-isis/

If you're looking for a clear cut example of "which party is more serious about ISIS", I think this delivers it.

You can say obama isn't doing enough on ISIS.  But what woudl you say about a repub congress that refuses to do ANYTHING about them?   

For the target middle of road undecided voter, it's tough to listen to repubs say "I can protect us from ISIS better than obama".    of course obama is a pandering fool lol, everyone knows that.  But if repubs knew ISIS would be shooting up shit in Canada, you can bet they woudln't have postponed a vote for 4 or 5 months.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2014, 08:24:52 AM »
Yay for forced multiculturalism and Islam!! Enriching every nation!!!! ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2014, 09:05:30 AM »
Is this the chickens coming home to roost because of Canada's military intervention in the Middle East?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2014, 11:14:14 AM »

A violent Moslem ???

What a surprise.

RACIST!!!!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2014, 12:54:06 PM »
RACIST!!!!

I take that back. I have got it all wrong.

Muslims are peaceful people everywhere they go joy and harmony follows and im a racist for saying otherwise.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2014, 02:51:12 PM »
Dems are not using anything - they suck and are done

Wishful thinking.

We will not have another Rep president for at least 4 more terms.
You can't compete with handouts, brother!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2014, 03:34:41 PM »

Wishful thinking.

We will not have another Rep president for at least 4 more terms.
You can't compete with handouts, brother!

Yes, I've said this since 08.  I've also said that Republicans need to focus on state elections.
A

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2014, 03:36:58 PM »
Yes, I've said this since 08.  I've also said that Republicans need to focus on state elections.

Not even that will help.

The are too many stupid people clinging to "hope & change."

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2014, 04:13:14 PM »

Muslims are peaceful people everywhere they go joy and harmony follows and im a racist for saying otherwise.

;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2014, 09:26:31 PM »

I wouldn't say it makes you a racist, just terribly misinformed. One could even say... ignorant.

1) Muslim isn't a race, it is an adjective describing a person of Islamic faith.

2) There's a distinction between religious tenets and absurd radical extremist ideology.
w