Author Topic: Even leftists start to admit Obama is a complete failure and loser  (Read 271 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Watch: Obama May Not Have Many Friends Left After This Hard-Core Liberal Blasted Him To Bits

"The fact is that Obama's down..."

Share Tweet
  Email
Avatar of Justin Koski   Justin Koski — October 20, 2014

Author and Daily Beast founder Tina Brown took to Morning Joe on MSNBC to voice her disapproval of President Obama. With Obama and his administration’s action surrounding the multiple crises facing this country and the world, Brown believes women are not too high on Obama’s list.

“The fact is that Obama’s down with everybody, let’s face it, there’s a reason. And I think that particularly for women,” Brown began. “I don’t think he makes them feel safe. I think they’re feeling unsafe… They feel unsafe about Ebola. What they feel unsafe about is the government response to different crises.

“And I think that they’re beginning to feel a bit that Obama’s like that guy in the corner office, you know, who’s too cool for school, calls a meeting, says this has to change, doesn’t put anything in place to make sure it does change, then it goes wrong and he’s blaming everybody. So there’s a slight sense of that.”

Her criticisms didn’t stop with just Obama; she also voiced her displeasure in the GOP, saying that they are not doing much of anything to help women either.

Advertisement-content continues below

“But at the same time, we ought to also think about what Republicans are doing for women, which is very little,” Brown said. “They blocked the Paycheck Fairness Act, the fourth time since 2012. You know, they are really just not helping women at all. This gap in the economy is terrible. The fact that women are losing their jobs even more than men because of this whole kind of part-time issue and the economy’s terrible. So, you know, it’s not good.”

H/T Breitbart

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/liberal-founder-of-daily-beast-rips-on-obama/#gKzhhw3ayB34vlH7.99