Author Topic: Would you trade your gains for ultimate freedom?  (Read 16000 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Would you trade your gains for ultimate freedom?
« Reply #125 on: October 22, 2014, 02:16:04 PM »
your doing exactly what you condemn religion of doing. Your as fundamentalist and zealous as any preacher. People like you give genuine atheists a bad name.

Point out where I belittled you? Wait, you can't.
X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: October 22, 2014, 02:16:22 PM »
He's struggling to make any sense following the beating he just received, and rightfully so.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #127 on: October 22, 2014, 02:17:20 PM »
There is a massive difference between challenging beliefs with relevant discussion and trying to insult or belittle someone.  

Putting personal homoerotic piss fetishes out in the open has nothing to do with challenging a belief.  I think Uberman was just plain coming onto him.

I was speaking about the more overall idea that we do not live in an era where challenging another person's idea is heresy. I am glad to live in such a time. I cant speak for uberman, well, because he's uberman.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #128 on: October 22, 2014, 02:17:51 PM »
He's struggling to make any sense with the beating he just received, and rightfully so.
This is all that needs to be said.

hahaha.  But Uberman, he had more muscle at 15 years old than you, despite that this picture of him was taken about two years ago only.  :o

BigRo is a clown.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #130 on: October 22, 2014, 02:19:01 PM »
I sold my television when Elvis died. Figured nothing else good was ever going to appear on the TV.
a

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #131 on: October 22, 2014, 02:19:13 PM »
Point out where I belittled you? Wait, you can't.

You see this type of reasoning from religious types quite frequently.   The intend of this strategy is to put you on the defensive by questioning your moral character.   A weak minded person, and I don't think you are at all, would take the bait and feel compelled to defend themselves thus letting the accuser off the hook.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 22, 2014, 02:19:40 PM »
HAHAHAHA  August 6th of this year?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 22, 2014, 02:21:35 PM »
He might want to rethink that Uberman comparison as a natural.

Uberman blows him out of the water big time. 

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: October 22, 2014, 02:21:46 PM »
I was speaking about the more overall idea that we do not live in an era where challenging another person's idea is heresy. I am glad to live in such a time. I cant speak for uberman, well, because he's uberman.

I get what you're saying. Unfortunately depending on location some do still live in that world.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 22, 2014, 02:24:36 PM »
This is all that needs to be said.

hahaha.  But Uberman, he had more muscle at 15 years old than you, despite that this picture of him was taken about two years ago only.  :o

BigRo is a clown.

is that really him?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #136 on: October 22, 2014, 02:25:20 PM »
You see this type of reasoning from religious types quite frequently.   The intend of this strategy is to put you on the defensive by questioning your moral character.   A weak minded person, and I don't think you are at all, would take the bait and feel compelled to defend themselves thus letting the accuser off the hook.

Thanks, broskie.

I agreed, that religious types try to make us feel guilty. Or they will ask us, "Why are you so angry for?"  ::) Then we have to sit there and defend ourselves, instead of the religious zealot defending their belief system. Its a sly way to take it off of them and put it onto the "angry" atheist.  ::)
X

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #137 on: October 22, 2014, 02:25:29 PM »
at the end of the day we all do this out of vanity. period.

so to ostracize someone who uses anabolics as a vehicle for that pursuit when others choose not to even tho they are training under the exact same motivations is hypocritical.

b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 22, 2014, 02:26:14 PM »
is that really him?
It is.  Pretty crazy isn`t it.  He is All Drugs and nothing else.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #139 on: October 22, 2014, 02:28:53 PM »
It there really a big difference between a Yogi and a bodybuilder? Their days are basically the same: eat, exercise a bit, then, do nothing.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #140 on: October 22, 2014, 02:29:06 PM »
It is.  Pretty crazy isn`t it.  He is All Drugs and nothing else.

its kind of ironic that he would make fun of ubermans physique. who actually looks pretty good.

yet, he looks like absolute shit when he is not using.

I never understood drug users who boast about having such an awesome physique and looking better than a natural, when they look like absolute shit when they are not using.

oh, the irony.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 22, 2014, 02:29:35 PM »
at the end of the day we all do this out of vanity. period.

so to ostracize someone who uses anabolics as a vehicle for that pursuit when others choose not to even tho they are training under the exact same motivations is hypocritical.

No.  I am calling bullshit to his claim that he had more muscle than Uberman at age 15.  Bigro certainly did not and without drugs, looks like someone who does not even workout.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 22, 2014, 02:30:48 PM »
its kind of ironic that he would make fun of ubermans physique. who actually looks pretty good.

yet, he looks like absolute shit when he is not using.

I never understood drug users who boast about having such an awesome physique and looking better than a natural, when they look like absolute shit when they are not using.

oh, the irony.
I know it.  They all do that.  Then, when they encounter Lifetime Naturals who have put work in like Uberman, they just accuse them of drugs because they can`t envision lifting weights and trying and progressing without them.

Bigro looks like dogshit without drugs. 

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: October 22, 2014, 02:33:19 PM »
No.  I am calling bullshit to his claim that he had more muscle than Uberman at age 15.  Bigro certainly did not and without drugs, looks like someone who does not even workout.  

So, you're using a photo of Ro when he isn't 15 to backup your argument on his size at 15? Don't you consider yourself to be intelligent?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 22, 2014, 02:34:50 PM »
So, you're using a photo of Ro when he isn't 15 to backup your argument on his size at 15? Don't you consider yourself to be intelligent?
Try to follow along genius.  Bigro said he had more muscle at 15.  So I posted a picture of him from just a few years ago.

Are you trying to tell me that Bigro had more muscle at 15 than he did here? So in your mind he regressed?  Is that what you are saying?   ???

Simple Simon

« Reply #145 on: October 22, 2014, 02:37:09 PM »
Try to follow along genius.  Bigro said he had more muscle at 15.  So I posted a picture of him from just a few years ago.

Are you trying to tell me that Bigro had more muscle at 15 than he did here? So in your mind he regressed?  Is that what you are saying?   ???

I think he was 17 here

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #146 on: October 22, 2014, 02:38:58 PM »
::)
Oh, the "enlightened one" is comparing himself again.

Lets remind Getbig of what you look like off drugs  (certainly not in Uberman`s league as a natural):

I'm impressed by the way Ro holds a beer glass. Note the spread out fingers and pinky curling around the base. With a grip like that you're not gonna drop the glass if a drunk bangs into you, not an uncommon occurrence in an Irish Pub.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #147 on: October 22, 2014, 02:39:55 PM »
would you expect Jesus to be hanging out with a cheesy American grin on his face? lol

Not if he has british teeth.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: October 22, 2014, 02:41:12 PM »

I dont have to try. I'll spell it out for you, like I did the last time you misunderstood my simple question.

A photo from a few years ago would at a guess be Ro in his late twenties? That picture would show nothing in regard to how he looked possibly a decade earlier.

I made no statement on Ro's musculature,  I'm unsure how you could have got so confused.  But since you bring it up, it is possible to regress. For all I know he took a lay off from training all together.

What I was trying to say was that using the picture you chose to, to validate your argument was pretty stupid.

Got all that?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 22, 2014, 02:43:42 PM »
I dont have to try. I'll spell it out for you, like I did the last time you misunderstood my simple question.

A photo from a few years ago would at a guess be Ro in his late twenties? That picture would show nothing in regard to how he looked possibly a decade earlier.

I made no statement on Ro's musculature,  I'm unsure how you could have got so confused.  But since you bring it up, it is possible to regress. For all I know he took a lay off from training all together.

What I was trying to say was that using the picture you chose to, to validate your argument was pretty stupid.

Got all that?
You don`t regress like that if you are Lifetime Natural genius.  Unless you are bedridden.