Author Topic: Would you trade your gains for ultimate freedom?  (Read 15840 times)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
Re: Would you trade your gains for ultimate freedom?
« Reply #200 on: October 22, 2014, 03:44:28 PM »
if it meant looking like this?

Ramana Maharishi

You went in the opposite direction. Any reason for that?

the trainer

« Reply #201 on: October 22, 2014, 03:47:43 PM »
TA is a very arrogant guy. I'm not sure why though. Has he accomplished something I'm not aware of? As far as I can tell, he hasn't done much of anything.

You are wrong if you give adonis an apron and some cooking ingredients he can accomplished something, he does have a place in this world and that is in the kitchen.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: October 22, 2014, 04:09:24 PM »
your playing with words here now.

Isn't that sorta what all this "ultimate freedom," "transcendence," "enlightenment" fuckery is all about?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #203 on: October 22, 2014, 04:13:47 PM »
call it as you wish.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #204 on: October 22, 2014, 04:28:18 PM »
I would trade that old timer gurus freedom for a full head of hair.
A

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #205 on: October 22, 2014, 04:57:00 PM »
everyone does what they do in order to be happy. people get jobs to earn money in order to buy things that make them happy. they work out to look good so they feel happy about their appearances and attract the sexual attention of others for gratification. they take drugs and jump out of airplanes in order to get a brief rush of happiness.

the question in the thread here is: would you trade that which you hope will make you happy for the happiness itself.

the answer is yes. i would agree to be a head floating in a jar if i could be guaranteed happiness.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: October 22, 2014, 04:59:57 PM »

the answer is yes. i would agree to be a head floating in a jar if i could be guaranteed happiness.
might consider travelling to the middle east then.

the trainer

« Reply #207 on: October 22, 2014, 05:00:35 PM »
urbertwink is such a bitter little fuck he hates himself for being a skinny twink so he bashes bodybuilders who juices to make himself feel better

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #208 on: October 22, 2014, 05:13:06 PM »
might consider travelling to the middle east then.

did the middle east recently create the technology to make eternally blissful heads in jars? if not, i'm not exactly sure what point you're attempting to make here.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #209 on: October 22, 2014, 05:14:23 PM »
everyone does what they do in order to be happy. people get jobs to earn money in order to buy things that make them happy. they work out to look good so they feel happy about their appearances and attract the sexual attention of others for gratification. they take drugs and jump out of airplanes in order to get a brief rush of happiness.

the question in the thread here is: would you trade that which you hope will make you happy for the happiness itself.

I believe this is about inner peace not happiness. Big Ro has found happiness in building big muscles, Simon has found happiness in trolling Groink, etc. But happiness is temporary.
Big Ro is considering to find his inner peace again which he had before.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #210 on: October 22, 2014, 05:20:40 PM »
did the middle east recently create the technology to make eternally blissful heads in jars? if not, i'm not exactly sure what point you're attempting to make here.

They've mastered the head severing part but the eternal bliss jars have a few kinks left in them
A

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #211 on: October 22, 2014, 06:45:18 PM »
i've said it before i'll say it again

the ideal life is winning big in the lottory

not telling ANYONE

quitting your job

living a life of sleeping late, relaxing and bodybuilding, some travel, whores and such

keep telling everybody how hard you are working

if you have a wife buy second house (much better than your main one)

where you relax all day while you claim to be busting your nuts at work, no time to exercise even at night! (you do this in the day lol)

put cameras in main house to spie on wife, if she cheat you kick her ass to tha streets
Nice to daydream while your son lays dying.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #212 on: October 22, 2014, 07:20:18 PM »
Looks more freeloader than freedom.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: October 22, 2014, 09:25:48 PM »
if it meant looking like this?

Ramana Maharishi

-Probably not. While he looks pretty content, I also am very content with my life just as it is. There are many roads to happiness and contentment. Fortunately, most people will never have to make the choice you suggest.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: October 22, 2014, 10:15:43 PM »
BigRow, I am able to levitate 15-20 feet off the ground while meditating.  Do you have any questions?

Always wanted to know how to do that. It seems like it would be a wild experience. So far, I've only been successful at this while sleeping.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #215 on: October 22, 2014, 11:02:20 PM »
"…a man never is happy, but spends his whole life in striving after something which he thinks will make him so; he seldom attains his goal, and when he does, it is only to be disappointed; he is mostly shipwrecked in the end, and comes into harbor with mast and rigging gone. And then, it is all one whether he has been happy or miserable; for his life was never anything more than a present moment always vanishing; and now it is over."

Arthur Schopenhauer
i remember i thought as a natural when i deadlift 5 plates it will be special

when i finally did it was the biggest disappointment

it just felt like any other lift :-\

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #216 on: October 23, 2014, 12:10:41 AM »

I believe this is about inner peace not happiness. Big Ro has found happiness in building big muscles, Simon has found happiness in trolling Groink, etc. But happiness is temporary.
]Big Ro is considering to find his inner peace again which he had before.

I have been meditating alot more the last four months after loosing the winning buzz at my last contest, so in a way I gained just what I needed.

Simple Simon

« Reply #217 on: October 23, 2014, 12:12:36 AM »

Big Ro is considering to find his inner peace again which he had before.
Groinks finished, my work is done.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: October 23, 2014, 12:14:27 AM »
I have been meditating alot more the last four months after loosing the winning buzz at my last contest, so in a way I gained just what I needed.

When was that contest? How long did it take you to lose the "winning buzz" you got from it? Does the meditating help?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #219 on: October 23, 2014, 12:19:42 AM »
What I meant was I had either won or came second in all my shows since returning to bodybuilding. At the nabba worlds I was not even placed in the top 6. It made me more introspective.

Meditation gives me a great deal of fulfilment. Its remarkable that something so simple (and seemingly lazy to the uneducated) can bring such joy.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #220 on: October 23, 2014, 12:22:31 AM »
BigRow, I am able to levitate 15-20 feet off the ground while meditating.  Do you have any questions?

your just propping yourself up on your big erect penis.

Simple Simon

« Reply #221 on: October 23, 2014, 12:23:24 AM »
What I meant was I had either won or came second in all my shows since returning to bodybuilding. At the nabba worlds I was not even placed in the top 6. It made me more introspective.

Meditation gives me a great deal of fulfilment. Its remarkable that something so simple (and seemingly lazy to the uneducated) can bring such joy.

It got to the point when I was competing that I didnt really care where I placed, I just did my best got onstage and let the chips fall.
My last show I placed 3rd, a few people said I should have won, (I know, we all get that), I just said, it means more to win to the guy who won than it would have done to me so good luck to him, let him enjoy it.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #222 on: October 23, 2014, 01:13:18 AM »

How many essex girls does it take to change a lightbulb?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #223 on: October 23, 2014, 01:34:23 AM »
Somehow Anavar and all that other shit he took doesn`t count and he was therefore natural.   ::)

Epic rationalization.

You have to understand, that in Ireland, not drinking means just drinking beer.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #224 on: October 23, 2014, 01:45:03 AM »
fuckface Adonis using his epic scientific skills to show that one 6 week anavar cycle age 19 built my whole physique back then and therefore I am all drugs.