Author Topic: Craig Titus - New Book called 'Swift Injustice' will tell all  (Read 284041 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Craig Titus - New Book coming out called 'Swift Injustice' in Dec 2014
« Reply #475 on: December 22, 2014, 02:39:46 PM »
You are so obvious Walter. You are obsessed with sucking cock, I wonder why?
You are full of hate and passionate about exposing those who are homosexual. I wonder why?
What do you have against these men who harm no one and pay for sex? I think you may be jealous of them Walter.
You need to bring forth what you are truly suppressing inside in order for you to know who you really are.
You totally miss the point and never mention the real issue which is the murder case.
Why don't you try joining the real conversation here and stop talking trash.

WOW!...HA ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #476 on: December 22, 2014, 03:00:37 PM »
You are so obvious Walter. You are obsessed with sucking cock, I wonder why?
You are full of hate and passionate about exposing those who are homosexual. I wonder why?
What do you have against these men who harm no one and pay for sex? I think you may be jealous of them Walter.
You need to bring forth what you are truly suppressing inside in order for you to know who you really are.
You totally miss the point and never mention the real issue which is the murder case.
Why don't you try joining the real conversation here and stop talking trash.

You want me to join your conversation about the murdering, cowardly piece of shit Craig Titus?

Your fucking hero drugged Melissa James with toxic levels of morphine, put a wire around her neck to strangle her, put duct tape over her face, used a stun gun on her, then beat her during the attack that murdered her.

Then the fucking coward burned Melissa's body in Kelly Ryan’s car on a desert road. To prove he was a total retard, he tried to hire someone to kill the witnesses. As the case prosecutor Robert Daskas said, "it has been proven that the defendants have beaten, drugged, tasered, injected, strangled and burned the deceased. The charges reflect what the defendants did to Melissa James.”

Craig Titus is a gutless prick that was too cowardly to face the death penalty and plea bargained to save his sorry ass. That guy should have fried, along with Kelly Ryan.

So fuck you, your bullshit book, and your hero worship of a murdering coward that blew old schmoes for pocket change.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #477 on: December 22, 2014, 03:35:13 PM »
 Well Walter that was a door opening start  but your irrational viciousness and unknown hatred still has me curious about why you are so packed with venom.
Are you a relative of Melissa's or just a filthy mouthed raving screwball. I think you are personally in love with Craig. That aside, you know only what television, and rumors and newspapers have said. Oh yeah and what you have seen following Craig around from bar to bar, peeping in his car windows and driving and walking past Craig's house. What kind of a mind does that? You need to read the book and re-evaluate your thinking from another perspective. The courts in our country have often failed us whether by intention or incompetence. Many guys and women have served time in prison only to be found innocent years later and let free. Open mindedness is the key to knowledge. Hatred is a death sentence. I don't know if Craig is innocent but you passion to kill him is wrong.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #478 on: December 22, 2014, 07:17:32 PM »
Well Walter that was a door opening start  but your irrational viciousness and unknown hatred still has me curious about why you are so packed with venom.
Are you a relative of Melissa's or just a filthy mouthed raving screwball. I think you are personally in love with Craig. That aside, you know only what television, and rumors and newspapers have said. Oh yeah and what you have seen following Craig around from bar to bar, peeping in his car windows and driving and walking past Craig's house. What kind of a mind does that? You need to read the book and re-evaluate your thinking from another perspective. The courts in our country have often failed us whether by intention or incompetence. Many guys and women have served time in prison only to be found innocent years later and let free. Open mindedness is the key to knowledge. Hatred is a death sentence. I don't know if Craig is innocent but you passion to kill him is wrong.

Weak troll.

Your shitty book and  dicksucking hero get no more attention from me gimmick.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #479 on: December 22, 2014, 07:30:23 PM »

Why did your hero spend his entire adult life on drugs (recreational drugs)?

Was reality too hard for him to accept? Seems like that he had to drown himself in drugs in order to cope with his life.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #480 on: December 22, 2014, 07:50:48 PM »
You want me to join your conversation about the murdering, cowardly piece of shit Craig Titus?

Your fucking hero drugged Melissa James with toxic levels of morphine, put a wire around her neck to strangle her, put duct tape over her face, used a stun gun on her, then beat her during the attack that murdered her.

Then the fucking coward burned Melissa's body in Kelly Ryan’s car on a desert road. To prove he was a total retard, he tried to hire someone to kill the witnesses. As the case prosecutor Robert Daskas said, "it has been proven that the defendants have beaten, drugged, tasered, injected, strangled and burned the deceased. The charges reflect what the defendants did to Melissa James.”

Craig Titus is a gutless prick that was too cowardly to face the death penalty and plea bargained to save his sorry ass. That guy should have fried, along with Kelly Ryan.

So fuck you, your bullshit book, and your hero worship of a murdering coward that blew old schmoes for pocket change.

Speaking as someone who has no dog in this fight, you do seem awfully butt-hurt.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #481 on: December 22, 2014, 08:20:12 PM »
 There is nothing wrong with being gay Walter. What I can't understand is WHY you don't admit it?
I am not saying that Craig is innocent but he might be. All you keep doing by spouting your filthy mouth is proving how mentally shrunken you are.

Can't you speak like a normal man?

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #482 on: December 22, 2014, 08:28:00 PM »
Speaking as someone who has no dog in this fight, you do seem awfully butt-hurt.

I think Walter is severely hurting in many ways AbrahamG both butt-hurt and brain-hurt.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #483 on: December 22, 2014, 08:31:33 PM »
I truly wish that Walter could converse like a man but he could be too far gone.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: December 23, 2014, 07:01:02 AM »
I truly wish that Walter could converse like a man but he could be too far gone.

Why do you only post on this thread besides the endorsing of this book?

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #485 on: December 23, 2014, 11:29:45 AM »
Why do you only post on this thread besides the endorsing of this book?

Falco I knew Craig and Kelly somewhat. I thought Craig had a great physique and a lot of potential.

Ruidosored

• Getbig II
« Reply #486 on: December 23, 2014, 04:34:15 PM »
We just talked to Craig Titus on the phone, and he wants to wish all of his supporters a Merry Christmas!  We mailed Craig all of the body building bulletin boards messages, and he has read through them all.  His next blog will address all of the guys still talking crap about him. I won't be bullied by Chick or anyone else to change their names! 
I personally can not wait until after his U.S. Appeals Hearing, and he gets out- will those guys still talk crap then?

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #487 on: December 23, 2014, 06:45:05 PM »
We just talked to Craig Titus on the phone, and he wants to wish all of his supporters a Merry Christmas!  We mailed Craig all of the body building bulletin boards messages, and he has read through them all.  His next blog will address all of the guys still talking crap about him. I won't be bullied by Chick or anyone else to change their names! 
I personally can not wait until after his U.S. Appeals Hearing, and he gets out- will those guys still talk crap then?
      Ruidosored Craig has always had 3 separate followings and I believe he always will.
   1. True fans who like Craig's physique and attitude.
    2. Schmoes, and Wimps.
     3. Jealous haters.
 I am #1 but really think that Craig was/is the greatest.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #488 on: December 23, 2014, 11:53:46 PM »
We just talked to Craig Titus on the phone, and he wants to wish all of his supporters a Merry Christmas!  We mailed Craig all of the body building bulletin boards messages, and he has read through them all.  His next blog will address all of the guys still talking crap about him. I won't be bullied by Chick or anyone else to change their names!  

fuck craigtitus,ill tell him to his face what i think of him.he got dropped by 1 punch in golds gym by a wrestler years back when he was at his biggest
R

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #489 on: December 23, 2014, 11:56:40 PM »

Falco I knew Craig and Kelly somewhat. I thought Craig had a great physique and a lot of potential.
so you are basicly a schmoe?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #490 on: December 24, 2014, 12:12:44 AM »
We just talked to Craig Titus on the phone, and he wants to wish all of his supporters a Merry Christmas!  We mailed Craig all of the body building bulletin boards messages, and he has read through them all.  His next blog will address all of the guys still talking crap about him. I won't be bullied by Chick or anyone else to change their names!  

Mate, you are one weird, delusional fuck if you think that murdering retard is getting out anytime soon. If you are his best friend now, that kind of sums up where he is at in life. Do you think, if he was out (of jail, not the closet), he would have anything to do with you? Anyway, all we want from that idiot is gossip from the halcyon days in the "sport", and Knooger wants cock pics (no homo).

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #491 on: December 24, 2014, 12:14:58 AM »
The book is ghost written. Craig's no writer.
X

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #492 on: December 24, 2014, 12:15:27 AM »
      Ruidosored Craig has always had 3 separate followings and I believe he always will.
   1. True fans who like Craig's physique and attitude.
    2. Schmoes, and Wimps.
     3. Jealous haters.
 I am #1 but really think that Craig was/is the greatest.
nr 1 and 2 are the same fruitdick

Belieber

« Reply #493 on: December 24, 2014, 12:34:08 AM »
Crazy to hear that Craig has contracted HIV in jail.

Ruidosored

• Getbig II
« Reply #494 on: December 24, 2014, 12:45:28 AM »
Just posted a new blog about Craig Titus' wild drug days, and the drug that kicked his ass- and was his ultimate downfall!

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #495 on: December 24, 2014, 07:53:49 AM »
so you are basicly a schmoe?
  No Jackass I am basically a person who admires well built physiques, male or female.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #496 on: December 25, 2014, 05:48:24 AM »
 No Jackass I am basically a person who admires well built physiques, male or female.

But you have yet to post anything that would lead us to believe that you are even mildly interested in women.

PS: anyone that wants to be known as "Craig's Twerp" is a schmoe.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #497 on: December 25, 2014, 08:20:18 AM »

But you have yet to post anything that would lead us to believe that you are even mildly interested in women.

Lol  ;D

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #498 on: December 25, 2014, 11:49:04 AM »

Anyone who goes by the name of Royalty and isn't has got to be a delusional Jackass.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #499 on: December 25, 2014, 04:02:55 PM »
                 Anyone who goes by the name of Royalty and isn't has got to be a delusional Jackass.

Every one on this board uses an alias. But your schmoe-like alias is gross & creepy. Plus you have bragged about Craig's sex life.... that is very odd.