Author Topic: Craig Titus - New Book called 'Swift Injustice' will tell all  (Read 283987 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Craig Titus - New Book coming out called 'Swift Injustice' in Dec 2014
« Reply #500 on: December 25, 2014, 04:58:46 PM »
The return of Titus the Great will be swift.
I can see it before my eyes... crystal clear... 420 lbs at -200% body fat.

Forget Ron, Rand and Garcia Paul...
2016 vote Titus - Muscle Republic Of America, 1776 - raw ice, no tricks.

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #501 on: December 25, 2014, 05:28:32 PM »
Why are they reviewing a guilty plea?  Not many of those get overturned.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #502 on: December 25, 2014, 10:18:32 PM »
   The name I have chosen is My alias, you fool!
no offence but you do come across as an obsessed schmoe.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #503 on: December 25, 2014, 11:00:29 PM »
   The name I have chosen is My alias, you fool!

Your alias is a creepy as your bizarre obsession with Craig's sex life

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #504 on: December 25, 2014, 11:03:47 PM »
Why are they reviewing a guilty plea?  Not many of those get overturned.

Craig Titus is desperate and he cooked up some new lies.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: December 26, 2014, 02:49:52 AM »

Two questions....

1.  I thought Craig plead guilty so Kelly can be off the hook?  But on the site of his book, it seems that the blame is being pushed more towards Kelly?  And there are talks now that she would face more time because of all the new revelations coming out?

2.  December is almost over?  Where is the book?

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #506 on: December 26, 2014, 08:13:05 AM »
Two questions....

1.  I thought Craig plead guilty so Kelly can be off the hook?  But on the site of his book, it seems that the blame is being pushed more towards Kelly?  And there are talks now that she would face more time because of all the new revelations coming out?

^^
1) His lawyer told him he could get more leniency from the judge if he took the blame, but it backfired...
2) The book is in the same stores as Nasser's...  :D

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #507 on: December 26, 2014, 08:17:42 AM »
I work for a book and entertainment company and there is nothing I see coming out for this so called book.

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #508 on: December 26, 2014, 10:01:58 AM »
I work for a book and entertainment company and there is nothing I see coming out for this so called book.

Barnes and Noble?

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #509 on: December 26, 2014, 11:03:41 AM »

Your alias is a creepy as your bizarre obsession with Craig's sex life
                           A black cross. What twisted group do you belong to? Do you wear a hood?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: December 26, 2014, 11:04:57 AM »
Two questions....

1.  I thought Craig plead guilty so Kelly can be off the hook?   But on the site of his book, it seems that the blame is being pushed more towards Kelly?  And there are talks now that she would face more time because of all the new revelations coming out?

This was my understanding as well

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #511 on: December 26, 2014, 11:12:54 AM »

Every one on this board uses an alias. But your schmoe-like alias is gross & creepy. Plus you have bragged about Craig's sex life.... that is very odd.

Royal law what is the meaning of that nonsense? A black cross? What kind of sick minded hate group is that?
                          Like Walter you too need mental guidance. Maybe you and Walter should become friends and
                                that way you both can skip on over to mamby-pamby land together.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #512 on: December 26, 2014, 11:17:30 AM »
This was my understanding as well

I heard that the author had a postponement until late January. Something to do with Craig's attorney and the new year.
                                  I don't understand it either, just telling you guys what I heard.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #513 on: December 26, 2014, 11:31:17 AM »

Craig Titus is desperate and he cooked up some new lies.

Royalty you have a triangular shaped head so therefore you should use the pointiest side to chop down that stupid sacrilegious black cross that you worship and then go home and re-think your life.

Belieber

« Reply #514 on: December 26, 2014, 12:01:58 PM »
Craig is not doing well with HIV, hopefully they can get his medicine sorted correctly.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #515 on: December 26, 2014, 12:06:12 PM »
Heard the first weekend sales will be on fire

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #516 on: December 26, 2014, 12:29:19 PM »
            Royalty you have a triangular shaped head so therefore you should use the pointiest side to chop down that stupid sacrilegious black cross that you worship and then go home and re-think your life.

You sound angry. Did Craig finally follow his lawyers advice; and get an order of protection against you?

Where will you go on weekends now, you lonely pervert? You won't be able to hang out at prison anymore.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #517 on: December 26, 2014, 02:36:25 PM »
Barnes and Noble?

Nu & Tella - order it there.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #518 on: December 26, 2014, 05:16:54 PM »

You sound angry. Did Craig finally follow his lawyers advice; and get an order of protection against you?

Where will you go on weekends now, you lonely pervert? You won't be able to hang out at prison anymore.

Take down that ridiculous black cross you fool! Where is your brain at?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #519 on: December 26, 2014, 06:57:07 PM »
                      Take down that ridiculous black cross you fool! Where is your brain at?

Re-read your creepy posts about Craig's sex life.... Then you might realize why everyone on this board thinks that you are a lonely, old, perverted schmoe.

You come across as a stalker and a twerp (hence your name).

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #520 on: December 26, 2014, 07:32:23 PM »

Re-read your creepy posts about Craig's sex life.... Then you might realize why everyone on this board thinks that you are a lonely, old, perverted schmoe.

You come across as a stalker and a twerp (hence your name).
                 You are really funny, NO you're sad. Nothing else better to do but read my old posts. How pathetic you are.
            You take a position of leader of this site and try to pass yourself off as a  knowledgeable cross bearing saint. What a scam you are, what a phony. You  don't have a clue what anyone thinks. Your mental obsessions dictate to you and it's twisted and sick. What an inflated ego.  You need to dispose of that black cross and smarten up to the reality that you are not that important. Your bible spouting phrases fool no one but yourself and only display that you need to hide behind the words of good men while you delve into condemning others. You are wrong by calling others filthy names. I have only tried to help you because you need a lot of help. Walter too.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: December 26, 2014, 07:33:29 PM »
                 You are really funny, NO you're sad. Nothing else better to do but read my old posts. How pathetic you are.
            You take a position of leader of this site and try to pass yourself off as a  knowledgeable cross bearing saint. What a scam you are, what a phony. You  don't have a clue what anyone thinks. Your mental obsessions dictate to you and it's twisted and sick. What an inflated ego.  You need to dispose of that black cross and smarten up to the reality that you are not that important. Your bible spouting phrases fool no one but yourself and only display that you need to hide behind the words of good men while you delve into condemning others. You are wrong by calling others filthy names. I have only tried to help you because you need a lot of help. Walter too.

:o

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: December 26, 2014, 10:37:51 PM »
Two questions....

Seems he's had a little idle time to rethink his chivalrous sacrifice.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #523 on: December 27, 2014, 04:51:52 AM »

The reason why you lost everybody's respect:

1) you are a gimmick

2) every single post that you ever posted is in THIS THREAD.... so I don't have to search for your old posts. They are are all located in this thread (a thread that you make sure is kept on page 1 of G&O).

3) A huge percentage of your posts focus on 2 things: Craig's cock size & Craig's sexual exploits.

4) you go by the name "Craig's Twerp".

Based on those 4 facts, it's no suprise that you not a respected person on this site. You can continue to say whatever you want about my avatar. But your posts speak for themselves; and people don't respect you.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: December 27, 2014, 05:26:44 AM »
So the guy see's murder Titus as the cock that was left behind to drink from... Give twerp some slack  ;D