Author Topic: Craig Titus - New Book called 'Swift Injustice' will tell all  (Read 283991 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Craig Titus - New Book coming out called 'Swift Injustice' in Dec 2014
« Reply #525 on: December 27, 2014, 09:47:52 AM »
We just talked to Craig Titus on the phone, and he wants to wish all of his supporters a Merry Christmas!  We mailed Craig all of the body building bulletin boards messages, and he has read through them all.  His next blog will address all of the guys still talking crap about him. I won't be bullied by Chick or anyone else to change their names! 
I personally can not wait until after his U.S. Appeals Hearing, and he gets out- will those guys still talk crap then?
LOL, he ain't getting out. Delusional.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #526 on: December 27, 2014, 10:23:57 AM »
The reason why you lost everybody's respect:

1) you are a gimmick

2) every single post that you ever posted is in THIS THREAD.... so I don't have to search for your old posts. They are are all located in this thread (a thread that you make sure is kept on page 1 of G&O).

3) A huge percentage of your posts focus on 2 things: Craig's cock size & Craig's sexual exploits.

4) you go by the name "Craig's Twerp".

Based on those 4 facts, it's no suprise that you not a respected person on this site. You can continue to say whatever you want about my avatar. But your posts speak for themselves; and people don't respect you.

As usual you are delusional about reality. You know not of what you say, read or see. You misconstrue what you read into what you would like it to mean due to your twisted mind. You need to list by number your points to be made because you are incapable of grasping more than one thought at a time. You are obviously extremely limited mentally. I sincerely hope you can walk and talk and have no physical handicaps because mentally life must be a struggle for you.
 I realize that I am dealing down hill when communicating with you so I try to keep my wording simple. I keep imploring you to seek mental guidance somewhere professional. Like a Doctor, get it?  
You believe you are an important person on this site and highly respected. Well again I say smarten-up you cluck, your goofed on and pitied.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #527 on: December 27, 2014, 03:49:02 PM »
A lot of speculation, exaggeration and jealousy I'm hearing from you guys who cannot except the fact that Craig was a REAL man. Craig was Banging away and you guys can't fuck as well as Craig so you hate him for it. You are probably right about Craig shooting loads in schmoes faces and allowing them to suck his cock for money but that's it. Craig loved banging women and perhaps allowed schmoes to Blow him when he needed cash.

"Craig's twerp", you are a 100% schmoe

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #528 on: December 27, 2014, 03:59:38 PM »
Here's some reality:

-There will be no book
-There will be no movie
-Craig will leave prison... when he's in his mid 60's

Prison ain't no fairy tale.
a

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #529 on: December 27, 2014, 04:13:30 PM »
Here's some reality:

-There will be no book
-There will be no movie
-Craig will leave prison... when he's in his mid 60's

Prison ain't no fairy tale.

You may be right. I cannot argue that very strong possibility.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #530 on: December 27, 2014, 04:14:56 PM »

When someone says this, I think we already have a confirmation
No Jackass I am basically a person who admires well built physiques, male or female.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #531 on: December 27, 2014, 04:20:35 PM »
When someone says this, I think we already have a confirmation

Stop being a nosy Parker it's brown enough.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #532 on: December 27, 2014, 04:48:56 PM »

I hope I didn't hurt your sensitive ego but since you are Royalty I thought you could handle the fact that Craig was a ladies man. The ladies called him a hunk and a great fucker and not someone like you who can't seem to do that. You know! like get laid. You live alone and jerk your cock.

You also  hide behind some crazed looking black cross and with bible in hand use the words of good holy men to disguise your sickness as if you are the "Royalty of goodness". You Bullshitter You.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: December 27, 2014, 10:32:34 PM »
This twerp fella (?) really is a touch unhinged, can we agree?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #534 on: December 28, 2014, 03:44:16 AM »
This twerp fella (?) really is a touch unhinged, can we agree?

"Twerp Fella" lol

Agreed. Unhinged.

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #535 on: December 28, 2014, 05:04:59 AM »
craigstwerp is ruining this thread. 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #536 on: December 28, 2014, 05:06:39 AM »
              I hope I didn't hurt your sensitive ego but since you are Royalty I thought you could handle the fact that Craig was a ladies man. The ladies called him a hunk and a great fucker and not someone like you who can't seem to do that. You know! like get laid. You live alone and jerk your cock.

You also  hide behind some crazed looking black cross and with bible in hand use the words of good holy men to disguise your sickness as if you are the "Royalty of goodness". You Bullshitter You.

Hi Tracy :)

This has been one hell of an advertising campaign.

Nobody wants to read your worthless book.

Your time would've been better spent doing cardio sessions instead of writing that trash.

Hopefully you win your battle against obesity.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: December 28, 2014, 08:59:06 AM »

Hi Tracy :)

This has been one hell of an advertising campaign.

Nobody wants to read your worthless book.

Your time would've been better spent doing cardio sessions instead of writing that trash.

Hopefully you win your battle against obesity.

Ah, a chick. Starfucker, prolly.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #538 on: December 28, 2014, 09:16:09 AM »
The "book" is being published by Page Publishing. http://www.pagepublishing.com

It's a place for unpublished author's to release anything they want. Fuck, even Basile could write a "book" about his hypertrophy theories.

This shit isn't legit.

Party.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #539 on: December 28, 2014, 01:20:46 PM »
Royalty you have got to be the biggest phony ever. In every statement you brandish that ridiculous black cross with the constant Bible phrase " Jesus took your sins " Your sins are reaching epidemic proportions and if Jesus is taking your sins he must be exhausted with you. Good luck with all your sins getting acceptance. Your name calling is down right mean. Mocking a Woman who is overweight and telling her that her writing efforts are in vain, that she is obese. What happened to your Jesus thinking? What happened to " Love thy neighbor as thy self " HHMMMM? Especially the woman you verbally attacked who did nothing to harm you! See what I mean?  YOU are a true blue phony who hates people yes hates and loves to intimidate them. Your chronic filthy mouthed defamation of people will not stand up in a court of Jesus. You hide behind that black cross, spout the words of Jesus while your twisted deformed pea brain attacks innocent people.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: December 28, 2014, 01:25:20 PM »
Royalty you have got to be the biggest phony ever. In every statement you brandish that ridiculous black cross with the constant Bible phrase " Jesus took your sins " Your sins are reaching epidemic proportions and if Jesus is taking your sins he must be exhausted with you. Good luck with all your sins getting acceptance. Your name calling is down right mean. Mocking a Woman who is overweight and telling her that her writing efforts are in vain, that she is obese. What happened to your Jesus thinking? What happened to " Love thy neighbor as thy self " HHMMMM? Especially the woman you verbally attacked who did nothing to harm you! See what I mean?  YOU are a true blue phony who hates people and loves to intimidate them. Your chronic filthy mouthed defamation of people will not stand up in a court of Jesus. You hide behind that black cross, spout the words of Jesus while your twisted deformed pea brain attacks innocent people.
God doesnt exist, and you re gay for craig.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #541 on: December 28, 2014, 01:34:49 PM »
God doesnt exist, and you re gay for craig.

I never said God did exist and yes I like Craig but as a bodybuilding fan, not gay.

Can't you read the contents of a message without making your own assumptions?

I know Royalty reads and misinterprets all the time, try not to do that.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: December 28, 2014, 01:40:03 PM »
Hey twerp fella, do schmoes have black friday discounts?

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #543 on: December 28, 2014, 02:36:06 PM »
Royalty you have got to be the biggest phony ever. In every statement you brandish that ridiculous black cross with the constant Bible phrase " Jesus took your sins " Your sins are reaching epidemic proportions and if Jesus is taking your sins he must be exhausted with you. Good luck with all your sins getting acceptance. Your name calling is down right mean. Mocking a Woman who is overweight and telling her that her writing efforts are in vain, that she is obese. What happened to your Jesus thinking? What happened to " Love thy neighbor as thy self " HHMMMM? Especially the woman you verbally attacked who did nothing to harm you! See what I mean?  YOU are a true blue phony who hates people and loves to intimidate them. Your chronic filthy mouthed defamation of people will not stand up in a court of Jesus. You hide behind that black cross, spout the words of Jesus while your twisted deformed pea brain attacks innocent people.

You and Craig will both die of AIDS.  Hope this helps.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #544 on: December 28, 2014, 02:53:06 PM »

Did not read :)

PS: You have done a *great* job advertising your book (which nobody will read either).

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #545 on: December 28, 2014, 03:01:02 PM »
Props to IronMeister

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #546 on: December 28, 2014, 03:03:03 PM »
You and Craig will both die of AIDS.  Hope this helps.

I don't know about Craig but I am sure as you say Royalty will.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #547 on: December 28, 2014, 03:12:54 PM »

PS: You have done a *great* job advertising your book (which nobody will read either).
               You're a lying sack of shit Royalty you read the entire message and have finally given up to the facts I stated as to

what a devious irreverent phony you are.   " You can't handle the Truth " so now you recruited some of your fellow

shower stall buddies to attack me also. I know your game you bible spouting FAKE!

Take down that phony dopey looking black cross too.

You better call on more of your shower stall buddies for help because your slipping fast.

C'MON act like a man and stop crying like the twisted little child that we all know you are.  

DAMN YELLOW BELLY>

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #548 on: December 28, 2014, 03:24:38 PM »

"Twerp Fella" lol

Agreed. Unhinged.

I bet you two guys shower together. Right?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #549 on: December 28, 2014, 03:40:26 PM »
               You're a lying sack of shit Royalty you read the entire message and have finally given up to the facts I stated as to

what a devious irreverent phony you are.   " You can't handle the Truth " so now you recruited some of your fellow

shower stall buddies to attack me also. I know your game you bible spouting FAKE!

Take down that phony dopey looking black cross too.

You better call on more of your shower stall buddies for help because your slipping fast.

C'MON act like a man and stop crying like the twisted little child that we all know you are.  

DAMN YELLOW BELLY>

PS: Your book sales are gonna be BAD