Author Topic: Dr speaks up - says Ebola cases are being covered up and dissappeared  (Read 3293 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Dr James Lawrenzi.  Warns people to stay out of hospitals. Says doctors and nurses are scared shitless.

1twLg

Ψ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Dr speaks up - says Ebola cases are being covered up and dissappeared
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 08:18:29 AM »
whole lotta cases about to explode in africa -

Ebola Outbreak in Africa Poised to Explode
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141023193539.htm

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 08:27:02 AM »
whole lotta cases about to explode in africa -

Ebola Outbreak in Africa Poised to Explode
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141023193539.htm
nah man, it wont happen, .gov, the CDC and science textbooks all say ebola burns too quickly, its too hard to transmit, and that despite everything were actually seeing on the ground, its really hard to become infected man, its like AIDs.

Africas got nothin' to worry about, .gov, the CDC, and the science textbook says so. Believe what youre told not what you see bro.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 12:47:29 PM »
nah man, it wont happen, .gov, the CDC and science textbooks all say ebola burns too quickly, its too hard to transmit, and that despite everything were actually seeing on the ground, its really hard to become infected man, its like AIDs.

Africas got nothin' to worry about, .gov, the CDC, and the science textbook says so. Believe what youre told not what you see bro.

I spend a TON of time on medical sites, and the industry is saying it's going to explode "there" but we're safe here.

The conspiracy theorists are saying there are more cases, and while I love a good CT, I think there are just too many social media outlets, too many whistleblowers, too many family members tweeting about bleeding out ass moms...

I just don't think it'd stay quiet, if indeed it's outbreaking all over like Alex Jones claims.  Of course I can see why obama would want to minimize it for another 2 weeks to avoid it empowering the "change" vote, which means anti-dem.  There's just too many avenues and too many sites begging to break the "proof of ebola cover up".   This isn't 2000 anymore... today everyone has a twitter, everyone has a camcorder/camera on their phone.  IF  IF  IF  there were dozens or hundreds of americans bleeding out ass from ebola, it'd be "out there". 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 05:03:08 AM »
Dr James Lawrenzi.  Warns people to stay out of hospitals. Says doctors and nurses are scared shitless.

1twLg

Alex jones is awesome, I think he might be the biggest fraud in history. He is a clear sociopath.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 06:59:47 AM »
Alex jones is awesome, I think he might be the biggest fraud in history. He is a clear sociopath.
we agree here.

Cant stand that loud mouth fucktwit.

Talk about preying on the paranoid for personal gain.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 10:47:31 PM »
Nurse plans to sue over Ebola quarantine

Source: Chicago Tribune

The White House told states that have
imposed mandatory quarantines for some
travelers from Ebola-hit West Africa that the
policy could impede the fight against the
disease, while the first health worker isolated
under the rules plans to sue.

Kaci Hickox , a nurse placed in 21-day
quarantine in a New Jersey hospital after
returning from treating Ebola patients in Sierra
Leone, will contest her quarantine in court, her
attorney said on Sunday, arguing the order
violates her constitutional rights.

<snip>

Read more: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-ebola-outbreak-20141026-story.html

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 10:54:15 PM »
Ebola.   ;D ;D. Haha!  Don't fuck anyone from West Africa and don't help anyone who does.     That should pretty much keep you alive.

Ebola.  ;D ;D Haha! 
a

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 12:34:22 AM »
Fuck that bitch.  I hope she ends up having to pay legal costs.

Nurse plans to sue over Ebola quarantine

Source: Chicago Tribune

The White House told states that have
imposed mandatory quarantines for some
travelers from Ebola-hit West Africa that the
policy could impede the fight against the
disease, while the first health worker isolated
under the rules plans to sue.

Kaci Hickox , a nurse placed in 21-day
quarantine in a New Jersey hospital after
returning from treating Ebola patients in Sierra
Leone, will contest her quarantine in court, her
attorney said on Sunday, arguing the order
violates her constitutional rights.

<snip>

Read more: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-ebola-outbreak-20141026-story.html
Ψ

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 06:01:16 AM »
Alex jones is awesome, I think he might be the biggest fraud businessman in history. He is a clear sociopath.

Fixed.  Alex Jones realized early on that he had a pretty good gig going.  He's just running with it and taking it to the next level.  I don't blame him one bit, he's getting filthy rich.  It still baffles me that people are eating his shit up like it's the gospel.  There's that old saying: "If you want to get rich, start your own religion."  Well, he basically started his own religion, and has many, many followers.  He's a modern day Peter Popoff.   :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 06:37:55 AM »
Fuck that bitch.  I hope she ends up having to pay legal costs.

Yep.  She can't take the 21 day hit.  She has to SUE to be able to go to her starbucks every morning and cough/vomit/share her illness with Americans.  Wonderful.  I can't imagine how selfish a person would have to be.  You take the risk visiting Ebola country, and you can't just chill for 3 weeks at home.  If it's a $ issue, I'm SURE she could start one of those GOFUNDME donor things, and people would hear she was helping sick people in Africa and now can't work for 3 weeks... she'd get by fine, $-wise, people would donate, it'd catch on.  She'd probably end up making way more $ with that, than suing the govt.  Sickening.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2014, 07:24:48 AM »
Fixed.  Alex Jones realized early on that he had a pretty good gig going.  He's just running with it and taking it to the next level.  I don't blame him one bit, he's getting filthy rich.  It still baffles me that people are eating his shit up like it's the gospel.  There's that old saying: "If you want to get rich, start your own religion."  Well, he basically started his own religion, and has many, many followers.  He's a modern day Peter Popoff.   :D

Do you think he is mentally unstable? I am not so sure he is putting on a show all the time, he seems manic at times.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2014, 07:49:18 AM »
As long as no bodybuilders are affected then it's really not important.

MikMaq

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2014, 08:01:14 AM »
I don't think he's a fraud he seems to genuinely love conspiracies.

The part I think many don't get is he's self aware, and still loves the stuff.

He's like a star trek nerds asking all kinds of retarded questions to William shatner. Knowing full well its just make believe.

He loves the fantasy, he knows it's a fantasy, but he loves it.

Just my guess who knows.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 08:47:22 AM »
Yep.  She can't take the 21 day hit.  She has to SUE to be able to go to her starbucks every morning and cough/vomit/share her illness with Americans.  Wonderful.  I can't imagine how selfish a person would have to be.  You take the risk visiting Ebola country, and you can't just chill for 3 weeks at home.  If it's a $ issue, I'm SURE she could start one of those GOFUNDME donor things, and people would hear she was helping sick people in Africa and now can't work for 3 weeks... she'd get by fine, $-wise, people would donate, it'd catch on.  She'd probably end up making way more $ with that, than suing the govt.  Sickening.
Shit pisses me off. No one MADE her go to Africa and expose herself. Weve had a couple cases of docs coming back with it and failing to identitfy the issue and quarantine themselves... so now were following a standard, ancient procedure of a manfatory quarantine to jeep idiots from doing it again, and this stuck up bitch threatens to sue.

Hello, you just went and handled people dying from ebola, the leaat you coukd do is show your fellow citizens you care about them a little bit and make sure you didnt bring fucking ebola back with you before you go off fucking around.

Fucking generation me, me, me.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 09:05:02 AM »
Do you think he is mentally unstable? I am not so sure he is putting on a show all the time, he seems manic at times.

I don't think he's unstable at all.  I think he's highly educated and sane.  He's a very good actor.  Just like any other media outlet, he is only publishing what sells.  The reality is, "everyday life is boring".  People need shit to talk about, stress about, and worry about.  That's where people like Alex Jones come in.  He publishes outrageous shit, and it gives people shit to talk about. 

He's a finely tuned businessman, nothing more.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 05:52:11 PM »

He's a CIA actor...When people realize that, he is pretty good at what he does...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2014, 06:56:38 PM »
Yep.  She can't take the 21 day hit.  She has to SUE to be able to go to her starbucks every morning and cough/vomit/share her illness with Americans.  Wonderful.  I can't imagine how selfish a person would have to be.  You take the risk visiting Ebola country, and you can't just chill for 3 weeks at home.  If it's a $ issue, I'm SURE she could start one of those GOFUNDME donor things, and people would hear she was helping sick people in Africa and now can't work for 3 weeks... she'd get by fine, $-wise, people would donate, it'd catch on.  She'd probably end up making way more $ with that, than suing the govt.  Sickening.

She was in a fucking tent with a bucket for a toilet, no shower, no tv, no reading material,  no cell phone and she was refused her attorney in addition to be held by an armed guard.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2014, 10:11:17 PM »

She was in a fucking tent with a bucket for a toilet, no shower, no tv, no reading material,  no cell phone and she was refused her attorney in addition to be held by an armed guard.

Hickox slammed the quarantine in an interview on CNN, describing hours of questioning after arriving at Newark Liberty International Airport and her transfer to a hospital isolation tent.

What was her exact tent conditions?   I've been in the isolation unit (well, visited a family member in tier 1 of it) and I've seen the isolation "bubbles" where they keep people with serious infectious ailment, or other places where air can't get in or out.  It's deep inside the hospital and yeah, I can see why they wouldn't let a phone get in there.   

Bucket for toilet = bedpan?  Also, fairly common for that.

Armed guard = Yes, there was a cop at the ICU wing for check-ins, since everyone in there was a special case. 

I'm sure it was really boring, and I'm sure it was crappy.   But I'd like to see her exact location.  When I think "she was in a tent", I picture a camp with her suffering.  When I think back to the hospital isolation unit, it's secure - she may hav a deadly disease and she flew into USA after direct contact with ebola - and yes, bedpans, armed guards, zero items allowed in... I can see that.

RIGHT NOW - MSNBC is about to have the attorney on, to talk about her treatment. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2014, 10:19:38 PM »
she was released today from the hospital.

Christie kept her 24 hours, then released her. 

Lawyer said they may go for damages $$$$$$$$$$.

Victim "wants to amplify her voice" on this issue.  She talked her way out of isolation by coming fwd to the media. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2014, 10:31:12 PM »
she was released today from the hospital.

Christie kept her 24 hours, then released her. 

Lawyer said they may go for damages $$$$$$$$$$.

Victim "wants to amplify her voice" on this issue.  She talked her way out of isolation by coming fwd to the media. 

wow.
ill laugh if she comes down with it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2014, 10:41:07 PM »

A bigger fraud than obama? Not even kidding.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2014, 12:48:33 AM »
Mainstream press running story.

Top Doctor: U.S. health authorities waging mass Ebola cover up

http://www.examiner.com/article/top-doctor-u-s-health-authorities-waging-mass-ebola-cover-up

Ψ

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2014, 01:03:19 AM »

The fact that this dude has an audience embarrasses my Americanism. Then again, today's America embarrasses my Americanism. We've become a handout-enabling, celebrity-worshipping, ignorance-glorifying disgrace to our forefathers.

I love what we were, and still much of what we are, but where we are quickly headed makes me cynical as hell. Thanks, hippies.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2014, 01:09:51 AM »
So many stupid people   :(