Author Topic: Racist cartoons  (Read 6662 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Racist cartoons
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2014, 06:28:24 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2014, 07:46:41 AM »
History proves what race is the most violent and destructive.....etc.   

If Arabs and Negroes weren't acting up back then and knew their place, there would not need to be any violence of any kind.

If you follow the crime statistics, you can see that the Brews are most violent / destructive.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2014, 08:24:19 AM »

I'm half Asian n I think the Asian ones r hilarious. Although I'm not held down by the man so I don't have a chip on my shoulders

Jeeeeeeezus!  Wtf am I doing wrong. I even took the s out of the addres. Guess I'm a bumb fukin asian
haha. Wen u fixed my first post did u change dumb fukin to bumb fuckin? If not I'm dumber than I knew

alpha infidel

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2014, 10:10:58 AM »

I'm half Asian n I think the Asian ones r hilarious. Although I'm not held down by the man so I don't have a chip on my shoulders

Jeeeeeeezus!  Wtf am I doing wrong. I even took the s out of the addres. Guess I'm a bumb fukin asian

did you ROR (raugh out roud)

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2014, 10:12:13 AM »

"I sell propane and propane accessories"

:D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2014, 10:13:13 AM »
The atom bomb ended the war. You can't defeat a country by just going after the military. We would have never defeated Japan or Germany using that tactic. We bombed Dresden in one night and killed 100k.  The Crusades just proves the Muslims were acting up back then too. The only religion that says it's okay to lie, deceive, have sex with children, treat women like scum and kill non believers.
yes... I just dislike the Radicals.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2014, 08:59:06 AM »
Gotta love white people.  Enjoy it while it lasts...the chickens are comin home to roost.  :)

I'll have my frybaby handy, then make a ton of money selling my product to black people.

io856

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2014, 09:05:25 AM »

History proves what race is the most violent and destructive.....dropping atomic bombs on civilians, Dark Age Crusades, the murder of Jesus, etc.   
anti Semitic post of peace

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2014, 09:12:08 AM »

History proves what race is the most violent and destructive.....dropping atomic bombs on civilians, Dark Age Crusades, the murder of Jesus, etc.   

Oh fuck off you moron!