Author Topic: Racist cartoons  (Read 6661 times)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Racist cartoons
« on: October 26, 2014, 07:38:53 AM »

I'm half Asian n I think the Asian ones r hilarious. Although I'm not held down by the man so I don't have a chip on my shoulders

Jeeeeeeezus!  Wtf am I doing wrong. I even took the s out of the addres. Guess I'm a bumb fukin asian

Simple Simon

Re: Racist cartoons
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 07:55:27 AM »

I'm half Asian n I think the Asian ones r hilarious. Although I'm not held down by the man so I don't have a chip on my shoulders

Jeeeeeeezus!  Wtf am I doing wrong. I even took the s out of the addres. Guess I'm a bumb fukin asian
You take the s out of https

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 08:06:38 AM »

Jeeeeeeezus!  Wtf am I doing wrong. I even took the s out of the addres. Guess I'm a bumb fukin asian

Fixed

Can't embed a youtube clip and you call yourself even 50% Asian? Prease  ::)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 08:09:34 AM »
Sheeeeit

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 09:55:41 AM »
The wonderful imagination of white people.  ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 10:30:30 AM »
The wonderful imagination of white people.  ::)
Yeah...White men.  You know...The same folks that brought you white women.  You know...Some of the best looking women in the world are either white or white mixed with something else.   You know...The same people that not only tried to take over the world but also work endlessly to save it from the fifth world towelies that seek to subjugate all in the name of their pedophile profit or the ebola spreading retards of Afrika.  Or the libtards of France.   You know...the same folk that invented powered flight, gave us the automobile and a host of other handy items. 

Shall I continue?   Look Sir G of Thang, every race is human and some have a bad habit of doing dumb shit to others.  How is it less racist to hate someone because of a lack of skin color?  It's not but since libtards sanction such behavior the world of morons turns a blind eye and a deaf ear to it and all in the name of "fairness".  The typical male racist hates males of other races but will gladly screw any woman they can dip their wick in.

So then, what  have we learned from this?  There are two basic races.  Smart and dumb.   Sometimes even smart people say dumb thangs.   Get it? Got it?  Good.  ;D

By the way.  Elmer Fudd is white and stoopid funny.  I suppose it's okay in your world to laugh at stupid little white manlets?  Damn right it is.  Because the character is funny regardless of skin color or lack of same.

Be well.

MikMaq

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 10:34:20 AM »
Lol number 8 is by far the best.

The rest are not really that racist.

Especially asian ones. It's a little known fact, that asians were basically like that back than.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 12:45:01 PM »
Gotta love white people.  Enjoy it while it lasts...the chickens are comin home to roost.  :)

MikMaq

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 12:46:28 PM »
Gotta love white people.  Enjoy it while it lasts...the chickens are comin home to roost.  :)
When those chicken roost, don't worry we already got the marketing figured out. Nebrews will be clammeran for dem roost fried chicken

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 01:07:40 PM »

The top and second to last are hilarious.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2014, 01:12:22 PM »
What about the watermelon, though?

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2014, 01:22:29 PM »
Betty Boop one was the worst hahaha

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2014, 02:03:18 PM »

Lmfao! Brilliant. I know I shouldn't laugh but that's fucking hilarious. ;D

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2014, 10:39:04 PM »
Lmfao! Brilliant. I know I shouldn't laugh but that's fucking hilarious. ;D

Walter Lantz productions in the 1940's were noted for their "Swing" scores.  They were written and conducted by Darrell Calker.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2014, 11:03:12 PM »
Yeah...White men.  You know...The same folks that brought you white women.  You know...Some of the best looking women in the world are either white or white mixed with something else.   You know...The same people that not only tried to take over the world but also work endlessly to save it from the fifth world towelies that seek to subjugate all in the name of their pedophile profit or the ebola spreading retards of Afrika.  Or the libtards of France.   You know...the same folk that invented powered flight, gave us the automobile and a host of other handy items.  

Shall I continue?   Look Sir G of Thang, every race is human and some have a bad habit of doing dumb shit to others.  How is it less racist to hate someone because of a lack of skin color?  It's not but since libtards sanction such behavior the world of morons turns a blind eye and a deaf ear to it and all in the name of "fairness".  The typical male racist hates males of other races but will gladly screw any woman they can dip their wick in.

So then, what  have we learned from this?  There are two basic races.  Smart and dumb.   Sometimes even smart people say dumb thangs.   Get it? Got it?  Good.  ;D

By the way.  Elmer Fudd is white and stoopid funny.  I suppose it's okay in your world to laugh at stupid little white manlets?  Damn right it is.  Because the character is funny regardless of skin color or lack of same.

Be well.

U have to excuse g thong. He hates Asians and whites but love white women

The US would be a better place if there wasn't so many third world minorities , big cities like LA and NYC flooded with trash

Multi culturism never works

Fuck minorities  ;D

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 12:24:33 AM »
Betty Boop one was the worst hahaha

Lol it was...and it ended pretty badly too with "o.u.w.d...OUT" haha

Novena

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 12:46:58 AM »

Novena

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2014, 02:20:19 AM »

Novena

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2014, 02:30:08 AM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2014, 02:34:59 AM »
At the time when i was groing up in the UK this was not considered Racist. The Golliwog on the Marmalade Jar. Infact if you saved the labels up you got a Golli Badge. It was later Banned as far as i know.

Novena

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2014, 03:12:39 AM »
Not a cartoon, but deserves a place of honor.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2014, 03:22:33 AM »
U have to excuse g thong. He hates Asians and whites but love white women

The US would be a better place if there wasn't so many third world minorities , big cities like LA and NYC flooded with trash

Multi culturism never works

Fuck minorities  ;D

History proves what race is the most violent and destructive.....dropping atomic bombs on civilians, Dark Age Crusades, the murder of Jesus, etc.   
A

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2014, 03:35:17 AM »

History proves what race is the most violent and destructive.....dropping atomic bombs on civilians, Dark Age Crusades, the murder of Jesus, etc.    

U forgot.. the most innovative, well balanced, creative :D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2014, 06:27:01 AM »

The atom bomb ended the war. You can't defeat a country by just going after the military. We would have never defeated Japan or Germany using that tactic. We bombed Dresden in one night and killed 100k.  The Crusades just proves the Muslims were acting up back then too. The only religion that says it's okay to lie, deceive, have sex with children, treat women like scum and kill non believers.