Author Topic: Question about magnetic treadmill  (Read 3402 times)

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
Question about magnetic treadmill
« on: October 26, 2014, 10:46:45 AM »
magnetic (no eletricity) treadmill is basicly incline,but am interested does it feels like climbing on an incline treadmill/road or it feels like basic walking on flat ground???

I cant try any of it,but am interested in buying it cause it is cheap (and no,am not going to pump up my electricity bill loool)

this is one of many youtube videos but from the video I cant figure does it feels like climbing or not:

MikMaq

Re: Question about magnetic treadmill
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 10:58:21 AM »
The fuck is wrong with a regular treadmill?

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 11:38:05 AM »
What the fuck is wrong with the floor?

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 02:54:20 PM »
not willing to raise my eletricity bill + to do home cardio + not willing to pay couple K FOR AN TREADMIL,RATHER PAY 200 BUCKS FOR A MAGNETIC ONE

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 02:55:52 PM »
What the fuck is wrong with extended and exhausting man on man gay sex?

the trainer

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 02:56:00 PM »
What the fuck is wrong with the floor?

What the fuck is wrong with taking a walk for cardio.

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 02:58:50 PM »
What the fuck is wrong with taking a walk for cardio.
That was my point.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 03:07:31 PM »
It's crap and I would invest in a pair of good running shoes instead and to to a park and run/walk. A good treadmill does cost a lot of money and a 3 horse power motor does use a lot of electricity. A good treadmill is really worth the investment if you are going to run. If you are going to walk a crap electric treadmill will do. Calling a spade a spade most syringe bodybuilders only walk on a treadmill anyway.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 03:34:47 PM »
It's a bit more than a $100, so not that much lost if you don't like it -

http://www.walmart.com/ip/17463783?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227014345445&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40331792432&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=59275596811&veh=sem .

Another option is a regular bike and a indoor bike trainer. I think that's a better option for just a bit more money.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 03:55:12 PM »
It's crap and I would invest in a pair of good running shoes instead and to to a park and run/walk. A good treadmill does cost a lot of money and a 3 horse power motor does use a lot of electricity. A good treadmill is really worth the investment if you are going to run. If you are going to walk a crap electric treadmill will do. Calling a spade a spade most syringe bodybuilders only walk on a treadmill anyway.

Haven't been able to run without injuring my feet or ankle since I was 16 before I started lifting. Granted I fucked up my right ankle badly at 17 but don't think my body likes me being over 90kg let alone 110kg.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2014, 04:02:19 PM »
What the fuck is wrong with extended and exhausting man on man gay sex?

Lol!

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2014, 04:09:01 PM »
It's a bit more than a $100, so not that much lost if you don't like it -

http://www.walmart.com/ip/17463783?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227014345445&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40331792432&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=59275596811&veh=sem .

Another option is a regular bike and a indoor bike trainer. I think that's a better option for just a bit more money.
Thanks,i said that costs 200bucks,i have an expensive bike at home but I realized that only walking (on the flat road) doesnt fatigue the muscles! Even when you do the lowest level on a bike you will have fatigued leggs which is not the case with walking

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2014, 04:32:18 PM »
Thanks,i said that costs 200bucks,i have an expensive bike at home but I realized that only walking (on the flat road) doesnt fatigue the muscles! Even when you do the lowest level on a bike you will have fatigued leggs which is not the case with walking

Walking supports your bodyweight though so burns more calories than cycling to a point. Why swimming is bad cardio for fat loss. Assuming you can run fine surely you live near hills or interesting places to run?

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2014, 12:38:22 AM »
Walking supports your bodyweight though so burns more calories than cycling to a point. Why swimming is bad cardio for fat loss. Assuming you can run fine surely you live near hills or interesting places to run?
it is not that i cant do it outside (cause i do walk for cardio every day) but sometimes for example it rains and i wanna do it home watching tv...I tried walk on the incline and it fatigues you muslces really hard and I dont want that,cause you can do for example more cardio walkind straight than climbing incline

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 01:02:48 AM »
A tenspeed bicycle with toeclips mounted on a windtrainer.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 02:11:52 AM »
it is not that i cant do it outside (cause i do walk for cardio every day) but sometimes for example it rains and i wanna do it home watching tv...I tried walk on the incline and it fatigues you muslces really hard and I dont want that,cause you can do for example more cardio walkind straight than climbing incline
Depends what you consider cardio. Listen if you want to lose weight and get in shape you have to put some effort in. Walking is OK but if you are walking you need some Hills or and carry some weight. due to your ankle i think i would get a bike, then you can change your workouts much easier and not carry your full weight. some good hill workouts on a bike. work up to Interval training on the bike.

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 10:54:47 AM »
Depends what you consider cardio. Listen if you want to lose weight and get in shape you have to put some effort in. Walking is OK but if you are walking you need some Hills or and carry some weight. due to your ankle i think i would get a bike, then you can change your workouts much easier and not carry your full weight. some good hill workouts on a bike. work up to Interval training on the bike.
I understand what you're saying but i'm not asking that,am just asking is the feeling on this magnetic treadmill the same as climbing on an incline road or is it like walking on flat ground,cause i dont see how the mechanics really works and I dont have nowhere to try it,but i can purchase it for 200 bucks!
i already said that i have a bike and am no lazy to do cardio outside,99% of the times i do it cause watching tv and doing cardio is F boring,just asking to have it so i can do it in some other occasions when it rains etc

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2014, 11:00:59 AM »
If i train at home i jump rope. Even if it rains or is snowing i go outside. Get outside, besides the fresh air is good for you. See some intresting things too...

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2014, 11:03:57 AM »
they suck, don't get one . Very unpredictable (will go from having resistance to nothing)