Author Topic: Seriously what teh fuck is with this antidepressant shit-gym works way better.  (Read 4420 times)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
I found Zoloft worked better than the gym for reducing depression.

I found that a few strong trips of mescaline (peyote cactus etc) did more to permanently reduce anxiety and depression than anything else.

It was like defragmenting a hard drive. The hard drive being my brain. And defragmenting meaning dealing with and cleaning out all the accumulated shit in my subconscious, during the psychedelic trip.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Does your girl refuse anal sex?  Get her on some Abilify.  In just one week she will give you everything her corn hole has to offer.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
You believe in a system of values that have been embeded in your brain both genetically and mostly learnt - acquired-; what you believe in is the sum of the things you ve been randomly exposed to since you re born. All these words, meanings, sentences you listened to, read... The earlier ones being the most important ; what your parents say of you and others, of life in general. What is good, what is wrong, fifty shades of grey... It mostly all depend of what you ve been told in your childhood. But it was all fake. There is no good or evil per se, there s just what allow one, or a group, to survive, and what hinder it; there are just animals attempting to dominate each others for resources -which are limited- and the strongest, the winners, write history and what is "right". Survivors decide what is right. These animals dont choose to be spawned into existence, nor do they choose the conditionnings and beliefs they ll follow for the rest of their lives.

Then as you age, you slowly understand absolutely all of this was only "partially" "true", and that the sum of all these partial truths, the ultimate truth, is that you re just an animal who spent his existence doing his best to kill with what he randomly had, instead of being killed.

Then mind, memory, start to deteriorate...

Look at people around you, everywhere; look behind their eyes, look in their brains; they re calculating how to dominate instead of being dominated every single second that passes. That's what animals brains are for; observe, adapt, survive until you cant anymore. Brains are designed to insure the survival of the bodies that contain them. Nothing more. And of course, every single life form is designed to "believe" his survival, or the survival of the ones he needs to survive, is more important than the survival of those who think...differently.

i agree with some of this.

The world didn't come with a rulebook, the strong and aggressive races just took shit