Author Topic: Making your own tabs?  (Read 3136 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Making your own tabs?
« on: October 26, 2014, 12:59:52 PM »
If someone was selling to you raw powder var, tbol, etc.. how would you make a recipe out of it? Instead of spending money on tabs which are overpriced compared to powder, how would one accurately make orals from the powder? Powders seem a lot cheaper than tabs... and stuff is expensive these days. Makes a lot more sense to get 10g of a powder than buying tiny 10mg tabs.

Are there 'recipes' or how to type sites out there? Seems like no one talks about that on here except use. Obviously not fishing for sources.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Making your own tabs?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 01:12:23 PM »
Thanks Maniacal, that site seems to have a lot of interesting resources.

I'm curious are drugs like dianabol and anavar transdermally absorbable? I don't anyone's bothered much with transdermal stuff, it's mostly PH guys who do that type of thing.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 04:46:30 PM »
Thanks Maniacal, that site seems to have a lot of interesting resources.

I'm curious are drugs like dianabol and anavar transdermally absorbable? I don't anyone's bothered much with transdermal stuff, it's mostly PH guys who do that type of thing.

don't use any transermals! I used androgel with Test cyp I use to throw the androgel on pre-workout because it is basically transermal Test suspension and it makes you small like alcohol and it's also flammable, plus if you have dogs or kids you don;t want it to rub off and make anybody sick, plus it's just generally ineffective because people have to sweat and shower.

Legal Gear back in 2005 made a trandermal nitric oxide product and they sent me some for free because I used to sell M1T and other prohormones for them everytime they had a new product or clothes they sent me some and that transdermal nitric oxide product worked very well it really did make you veiny and get a good pump but same problem too messy and nasty smelling.

As far as press tabs it all depends on if you can get a good tab presser and how good of raw material you can get besides that just use the regular fillers. The fillers are actually pretty important this is where some pres tabs get fucked up and might make the hormone more ineffective or not release right. so just look at what real pharmaceutical companys use and copy it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 04:59:55 PM »
don't use any transermals! I used androgel with Test cyp I use to throw the androgel on pre-workout because it is basically transermal Test suspension and it makes you small like alcohol and it's also flammable, plus if you have dogs or kids you don;t want it to rub off and make anybody sick, plus it's just generally ineffective because people have to sweat and shower.

Legal Gear back in 2005 made a trandermal nitric oxide product and they sent me some for free because I used to sell M1T and other prohormones for them everytime they had a new product or clothes they sent me some and that transdermal nitric oxide product worked very well it really did make you veiny and get a good pump but same problem too messy and nasty smelling.

As far as press tabs it all depends on if you can get a good tab presser and how good of raw material you can get besides that just use the regular fillers. The fillers are actually pretty important this is where some pres tabs get fucked up and might make the hormone more ineffective or not release right. so just look at what real pharmaceutical companys use and copy it.

I don't understand why you'd apply Androgel just prior to working out, knowing the you will probably sweat some of it off before it is absorbed. If you apply it to your stomach, there is less chance you will transfer it to someone else unless you make a habit of going shirtless. This being said, I used Androgel for awhile and found other concerns with it. It made my nipples more sensitive than usual and the copay was a lot higher then it is for the injectable testosterone cypionate.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 10:50:28 PM »
I don't understand why you'd apply Androgel just prior to working out, knowing the you will probably sweat some of it off before it is absorbed. If you apply it to your stomach, there is less chance you will transfer it to someone else unless you make a habit of going shirtless. This being said, I used Androgel for awhile and found other concerns with it. It made my nipples more sensitive than usual and the copay was a lot higher then it is for the injectable testosterone cypionate.

just because I would do anything back then and it seemed to work fast. I liked using androgel pre-workout and also using Test cyp. I applied it to wherever I was the most veiny sometimes I used 2 or 3 packets usually rubbed it right on my bicep veins and on the veins that run from my chest to my shoulders.I think it's crap but I'll use it if i have it. I used to trade  vial of Test for it wich costed me like 30$. I know the guys insurance payed most all of his cost. if he had a co-pay it was maybe 25$.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 09:46:14 AM »
Your name is Ahmed -

Your in America -

Your talking on a forum about making tablets from large amounts of steroid powder-

You do realise america really isnt a free country and EVERYTHING you do is watched.

i can see it now

POLICE ARREST MUSLIM MANIAC WHO MAKES STEROIDS IN HIS HOME

- your a muslim man talking about obtaining steroid powder in a racist country that hate muslims

( because the usa is run by  a zionist satanic worshipinc cult the same cult who think its ok for isreal to bomb the shit out of innocent children in palastine because A BOOK told them that its there land - when isreal never even had any land and ENGLAND GAVE IT TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!)

Any way just be carefull you think this forum is a safe place to talk about such things, its not.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 09:55:52 AM »
lol maz i really start to like you

you know your shit and youre funny as fuk  ;D

pharmacist

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 05:32:37 PM »

A brief history lesson never hurts :)

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2014, 01:15:09 AM »

LoL i just say what in my opinion is truth.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2014, 02:36:02 AM »
Your name is Ahmed -

Your in America -

Your talking on a forum about making tablets from large amounts of steroid powder-

You do realise america really isnt a free country and EVERYTHING you do is watched.

i can see it now

POLICE ARREST MUSLIM MANIAC WHO MAKES STEROIDS IN HIS HOME

- your a muslim man talking about obtaining steroid powder in a racist country that hate muslims

( because the usa is run by  a zionist satanic worshipinc cult the same cult who think its ok for isreal to bomb the shit out of innocent children in palastine because A BOOK told them that its there land - when isreal never even had any land and ENGLAND GAVE IT TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!)

Any way just be carefull you think this forum is a safe place to talk about such things, its not.

LOL guys got a point!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2014, 08:17:53 AM »
I'm white like you.

You're a racist idiot if you want to bring something up like this when we're talking gear.

Who says my real name is Ahmed? And lol, ahmed is one of the most common muslim names in the world.

You don't buy powders from open websites. No shit.

I am not in or from America and no America is not a free country.

You can't spell you are (it's you're not your)

I am not interested in selling this shit to anybody but small amounts for my own use. There are drug dealers on this very site. And I could care less. I am not interested in that shady business. I'm interested in bodybuilding for myself.

There were a bunch of forums I ran across a couple of years ago but never bookmarked them, that used to have recipes and how-tos... but I just don't have  them anymore as I thought at the time it was too much of a hassle to make your own stuff. What do tab pressers look like and what kind of fillers do people use? That site didn't quite mention fillers.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2014, 08:32:54 AM »
im not racist u filth

im not white either and im married to a muslim women.

im telling you what country you live in - is a racist country

im telling you your country modirates theese things when they like easy as pie

im not here to spell im not a linguist im here to inform and give knoewledge

learn to read properly before you say stupid things

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 08:34:53 AM »

in regards to the other garbage you wrote which i skimmed over

...the title of the thread

THE END

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2014, 09:16:32 AM »
Make a suspension super easy

pharmacist

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2014, 05:44:00 PM »
I'm white like you.

You're a racist idiot if you want to bring something up like this when we're talking gear.

Who says my real name is Ahmed? And lol, ahmed is one of the most common muslim names in the world.

I am not interested in selling this shit to anybody but small amounts for my own use. There are drug dealers on this very site. And I could care less. I am not interested in that shady business. I'm interested in bodybuilding for myself.

There were a bunch of forums I ran across a couple of years ago but never bookmarked them, that used to have recipes and how-tos... but I just don't have  them anymore as I thought at the time it was too much of a hassle to make your own stuff. What do tab pressers look like and what kind of fillers do people use? That site didn't quite mention fillers.

You dont really get jokes... aint that true ?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2014, 08:39:46 PM »

good luck finding a place or a person to sell you a pill-press.

if you do find a hydraulic press, it'll cost you about $3500. then you gotta figure out how to use it and how to repair it/set it, etc...

liquid orals are easier. just don't buy out all the 30ml plastic bottles on ebay, you'll hurt my business. lol

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2014, 02:01:31 AM »
  You dont really get jokes... aint that true ?

not even once.

pharmacist

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2014, 09:16:11 AM »
I'm white like you.

By the way ... while at it ... it is spelled HOW-TO'S   :))))

Just kidding , do not take this wrong. Or do not take it at all   LOL