Author Topic: Has anyone done 500mg of Anadrol daily?  (Read 22049 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Has anyone done 500mg of Anadrol daily?
« Reply #100 on: December 15, 2014, 10:52:55 AM »
OK OK, I admit it.  Yes. I have taken 500 mgs of Anadrol every day since July 1997. So far, so good. No problems to report.
a

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #101 on: December 15, 2014, 11:11:05 AM »
Of all people.  ;D OK so if I am doing my math correctly and good chance I'm not the dose for a 280 pounds man would be 635mg daily at 5mg/Kg

you arent reading it in context though.

it is prescribed for anemia, so the subject will weigh between 70-90lbs.

so 150mg/day max. i cant see anyone tolerating more than that over extended periods, but if you are dying then chances are its worth the sacrifice.

healthy individuals wanting to take 100mg+ per day are just wanting premature death. they might not feel the effects on the liver but itll be profound and itll catch up with you.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: December 15, 2014, 12:02:40 PM »
Ahaha because we all know ugls are masters of quality huh? And always test their powders?   ::)

most ugl orals are shit and you're delusional if you think otherwise.  Whether or not they purposely swap Dbol for Drol is irrelevant if they don't test powders as they could get Dbol powder said to be Drol and sell it as such.

Yes it's highly likely their China source would send them dbol powder instead of drol because drol is so much more expensive to produce. Except it's not.

You've picked a very bad example to use for this tired old bs about how 'drugs were better back in the day' , google the cost per gram of drol from China and you'll see why it's not likely to be faked.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #103 on: December 15, 2014, 12:06:11 PM »
OK OK, I admit it.  Yes. I have taken 500 mgs of Anadrol every day since July 1997. So far, so good. No problems to report.
Legit LOL
Been ages since getbig made me laugh

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2014, 02:57:07 PM »
Real Anadrol 50 back in the day was the most powerful oral ever made. I doubt the stuff being sold as Anadrol is real. Who knows what steroid is being sold as Anadrol.  Back in the early 80's most took one a day and some crazy guys took two.  Guys taking it made dramatic results in in three weeks. It was amazing seeing guys go from zeros to heros in a month of using the stuff.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #105 on: December 15, 2014, 03:07:46 PM »
Real Anadrol 50 back in the day was the most powerful oral ever made. I doubt the stuff being sold as Anadrol is real. Who knows what steroid is being sold as Anadrol.  Back in the early 80's most took one a day and some crazy guys took two.  Guys taking it made dramatic results in in three weeks. It was amazing seeing guys go from zeros to heros in a month of using the stuff.

Steroids weren't better then. You were younger then, everything works better when you're young

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2014, 03:57:18 PM »
Steroids weren't better then. You were younger then, everything works better when you're young

No, steroids were sold in  US pharmacies with a prescription from a doctor. They were made in United States pharmaceutical companies. They were the real deal. Even horse steroids like Equipose that were popular with bodybuilders were made in American pharmaceutical companies. Now that it's a felony schedule drug steroids are being counterfeited from China. The stuff is crap. It's contaminated and who knows what it truly is? It's seldom the compound that's they are claiming to be. The black market is big business for drug dealers. It seems the same guys that sell steroids are the same guys that sell recreational drugs like heroin and cocaine.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #107 on: December 15, 2014, 04:50:59 PM »
No, steroids were sold in  US pharmacies with a prescription from a doctor. They were made in United States pharmaceutical companies. They were the real deal. Even horse steroids like Equipose that were popular with bodybuilders were made in American pharmaceutical companies. Now that it's a felony schedule drug steroids are being counterfeited from China. The stuff is crap. It's contaminated and who knows what it truly is? It's seldom the compound that's they are claiming to be. The black market is big business for drug dealers. It seems the same guys that sell steroids are the same guys that sell recreational drugs like heroin and cocaine.

You are misinformed. Look at today's pros and amateurs, do you really think they are on fake steroids? Of course there are mislabeled product but there are real steroids coming out of China... all pros are on UG steroids. Look at today's Olympia guys and compare to Olympians in the 60s to say 80's. Take a good look and tell me today's bodybuilders are on fake drugs.

It's all crap? Get real. Show me pics of these "heros" on US magic Anadrol you talk about

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #108 on: December 15, 2014, 04:55:11 PM »
My 2nd cycle ever I mistakenly took 6 - 75 mgs per day after 15 days I called my supplier and said i needed more cause I was out. He was like WTF you took all them already? I was like yeah why? He told me I was fu-cking nuts and pros did not even do that shit. I added a SHIT TON to my bench in that month hahaha!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #109 on: December 15, 2014, 05:29:58 PM »
 :D. Nice. Expensive, but nice.
a

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: December 15, 2014, 07:28:01 PM »
I remember taking 2 of the A50s for 3 weeks and blowing up in size and strength, closest I ever got to benching over 300 for sets. I never felt bad off them like most guys and actually preferred it to dbol. 500 mg seems like a waste and a little too toxic but back in my early 20s I'd have tried it if I had the money.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: December 15, 2014, 09:19:44 PM »
You should not joke on here like that.  A lot of guys mostly likely believe what u say. The old guy is right about the real anadrol.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2014, 08:01:17 AM »
You should not joke on here like that.  A lot of guys mostly likely believe what u say. The old guy is right about the real anadrol.

Think about what I'm saying. We all have fond memories of those early cycles. Everthing worked wonderfully 20 years ago or whatever. Shit, I put on 20lbs in 20 days with one tab a day of some crappy IP drol tabs.
Some products are still mythical, Negma Para, Ciba Dianabol, Organon 2ml Deca vials, Theramex Test E and etc. But were they really special never again to be duplicated? The younger and "fresher" you are the better steroids work. What do you think was special about those Anadrol, what's your theory? Different compound compared to all other oxymetholone?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2014, 08:33:28 AM »
There's a bit of a difference between a good ugl and pharmacy grade. That's why you inject just a little bit more of the ugl. Instead of 3 cc of test a week pharmacy grade you do 4cc. This is if you have a good lab. 90 percent of the labs I've delt with have been good.

Good test good masteron good Npp good deca. All does what it's suppose too. I can see the differences in my physique. When on deca unfortunately waist gets thicker if I carb up too much and arms get thicker everything gets nice and round and full. Npp you get fullness arms thicker waist stays tight veins become pronounced. Test makes everything thicker but no roundness and cartoony look like deca. Masteron makes me piss a lot and veins come out like crazy. You have to get a good lab and you will truly see how different compounds are. Even between short and long esters like deca and Npp.

I've had good primo the look is so different it's like a polished fullness skin looks really good. Real primo is hard to get you really need to trust your guy. I wouldn't mess with it anymore it's a waste of money.

Certain products like naps dbols were just legendary and amazing. I didn't get the loss of appetite with the naps. I blew up on 15-25 mg of it. It was just made perfectly. Sustanon amps were fun but not too much different than the good high dosed sustanon I get now. All the sustanon I get now has such an awesome kick. It's dosed 300-350 a cc and has some extra prop. Most of the time I can only use .8 cc 3 times a week because it's soo potent the bloat and spill over is too much. If I add an extra cc when I'm lean my weight goes up 8-10 pounds fast and the fullness is amazing.

You have to find a good source.