Author Topic: Has anyone done 500mg of Anadrol daily?  (Read 22209 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Has anyone done 500mg of Anadrol daily?
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2014, 12:37:24 AM »
Great steroid when lean. Today's Anapolon is not as trong as the old real stuff. 150-200mg daily is very manegeable

whitewidow

« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2014, 03:17:43 AM »
dosn't Alaven still make Human grade Anadrol? somebody offered me some about a week ago. I used to get shitloads of androlic from british dispensary straight in sealed bottles and those were potent. Mine were 100% real I know there are counterfeit green monsters out there. Honestly that original Gaspari Halodrol-50 that was on the market for about a month before they changed the ingredients was stronger then Anadrol  so is superdrol if you get a strong batch-IMO.

The original halodrol-50 wasI 2 steroids DMT/ a Tbol precursor and had a masking agent. That shit was strong I did see somebody get jaundice off that stuff within 2 days. I ran 50mg a day for a month nd that was the best I ever looked I was running some other stuff but i could def feel that halodrol over everything it just worked within minutes after taking it very crazy pumps,if your diet was good you got rock hard from that stuff.

never really had any oral as good as that. had some Anavar that was close.halo is good but just keeps me up and moody kind of like Tren. I'd love to see somebody try to take 500mg of superdol or that original halodrol. for real that original halodrol put somebody I know in the hospital with jaundice.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2014, 03:54:19 AM »
i used to take the old ciba-giegy dbol back in early 80,s,u guys think that was almost as strong as the ANADROL mg for mg,i used to take 10 cibas a day back then and i cant even describe the strength and size i got of that,superhuman results in 3 weeks,straight up no exaggeration i was a different person. traps got huge first,then everything else followed
R

whitewidow

« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2014, 04:34:25 AM »
i used to take the old ciba-giegy dbol back in early 80,s,u guys think that was almost as strong as the ANADROL mg for mg,i used to take 10 cibas a day back then and i cant even describe the strength and size i got of that,superhuman results in 3 weeks,straight up no exaggeration i was a different person. traps got huge first,then everything else followed

i qwonder why that dbol back then was so strong? I know companys who do produce dbol that tests out right on the dot but it still dosn't seem to do anything that great.My guess is the purity of the raw material. Only thing that make sense.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2014, 06:57:14 AM »
i qwonder why that dbol back then was so strong? I know companys who do produce dbol that tests out right on the dot but it still dosn't seem to do anything that great.My guess is the purity of the raw material. Only thing that make sense.

yes indeed whitewidow ive done all the others also and never felt the kick that the ciba gave me,that stuff was from another planet i think
R

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2014, 11:42:42 PM »
yes indeed whitewidow ive done all the others also and never felt the kick that the ciba gave me,that stuff was from another planet i think

that's because you'e never used my shit,  ;) ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2014, 12:09:17 AM »
ALLLLLL this fucking bullshit about Anadrol being sooooooo toxic.

read the fucking literature.

for a small child, something like 70lbs, with anemia, the recommended dose of anadrol is around 300-400mg/day for a MINIMUM of 9 months.

and you guys pee your pants and cry 'jaundice for sure!!!' over 150mg/day.

you should really keep your fucking mouths shut when it comes to shit YOU"VE NEVER DONE and stop repeating shit YOU'VE OVERHEARD or READ on the internet.

everybody talking out of their asses with no fucking experience.... typical.

um, no

a good friend of mine went on tour (Afghanistan). while on leave he picked up a bottle of 1000 anabol in a Thai pharmacy.

he took 10 a day for 100 days. he called me when he got back he's like you around I need to talk to you.

we meet up and he's like dude what's wrong with me. I'm like go to the doc dude you've got jaundice.

if anyone is talking out of their ass with no 'personal experience' it's you.

perhaps you don't see the hypocrisy in quoting an insert then saying 'you guys have no real life experience so you should shut the fuck up'.

nice going, dildo.
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2014, 12:26:48 AM »

and btw ESF what was w that post that you posted up after shooting up and nodding off on your keyboard?

I was online that night. what the fuck was that abt.
b

whitewidow

« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2014, 05:48:44 AM »
and btw ESF what was w that post that you posted up after shooting up and nodding off on your keyboard?

I was online that night. what the fuck was that abt.

I don't no if he shot up but he said he took some valium and forgot about a bunch of shit he posted. could happen if your a pussy! he said he only had 10 x 5mg tablets. I could drop all 10 of those and hit a real hard workout. valium is so weak!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2014, 06:21:06 AM »
The best, I loved it. I never took more than 30 Milligrams 6 pills a day. My bench went way up and and I gained about 10 pounds of muscle.
            The last show I competed in I was doing 25mgs of Dbol a day and 100ccs od Deca every other day.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2014, 07:02:04 AM »
I don't no if he shot up but he said he took some valium and forgot about a bunch of shit he posted. could happen if your a pussy! he said he only had 10 x 5mg tablets. I could drop all 10 of those and hit a real hard workout. valium is so weak!

i agree,valium dont do shit for me.i need the xanax bars to help me. klonopin is pretty weak also,kinda like valium
R

whitewidow

« Reply #86 on: October 30, 2014, 07:07:13 AM »
i agree,valium dont do shit for me.i need the xanax bars to help me. klonopin is pretty weak also,kinda like valium

xanax is WAY stronger . I think 50mg of valium equates to 2mg of xanax. Klonopin is stronger then valium by the book. I like xanax the best of course but I like the 10mg blue valium but I have to take a shitload of them. here is a old prescription picture. I still get alot of shit but I used to get more then a cancer patient when it came to oxys plus 6mg of xanax a day that equates to 3 xanax bars a day. be like at least 100-150mg of valium to match that

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: October 30, 2014, 07:09:12 AM »
xanax is WAY stronger . I think 50mg of valium equates to 2mg of xanax. Klonopin is stronger then valium by the book. I like xanax the best of course but I like the 10mg blue valium but I have to take a shitload of them. here is a old prescription picture. I still get alot of shit but I used to get more then a cancer patient when it came to oxys plus 6mg of xanax a day that equates to 3 xanax bars a day. be like at least 100-150mg of valium to match that

im drooling at the mouth staring at this pic :D
R

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: October 30, 2014, 07:11:12 AM »
Bro, don't you build up a tolerance to whatever tranqualizer your taking after a while.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: October 30, 2014, 07:14:21 AM »
Bro, don't you build up a tolerance to whatever tranqualizer your taking after a while.

thats what they say but i been using .50 mg of xanax daily for 5 yrs now and it still works wonders,i just never felt the need to go higher cause id feel nice n relaxed about 15 min after i took it.i know guys using 10 times the amount i use but they walk around like extras from NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
R

whitewidow

« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2014, 08:39:38 AM »

Yes that goes for any drug. turns you into an addict to where if you don;t have them you get dope sick.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #91 on: October 30, 2014, 08:45:04 AM »
im drooling at the mouth staring at this pic :D

Ohhhhhh yeah x2

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2014, 09:01:49 AM »
um, no

a good friend of mine went on tour (Afghanistan). while on leave he picked up a bottle of 1000 anabol in a Thai pharmacy.

he took 10 a day for 100 days. he called me when he got back he's like you around I need to talk to you.

we meet up and he's like dude what's wrong with me. I'm like go to the doc dude you've got jaundice.

if anyone is talking out of their ass with no 'personal experience' it's you.

perhaps you don't see the hypocrisy in quoting an insert then saying 'you guys have no real life experience so you should shut the fuck up'.

nice going, dildo.

One of my childhood friends moved to Thai and married a girl out there.. He used to mail a big cardboard box full of dbol and abombs to a bunch of us fir the cost price.. I always took the dbol, the guy who took the abombs ended up with liver problems, jaundace etc, gw wasn't taking loads either 2 or 3 a day

whitewidow

« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2014, 09:09:38 AM »
One of my childhood friends moved to Thai and married a girl out there.. He used to mail a big cardboard box full of dbol and abombs to a bunch of us fir the cost price.. I always took the dbol, the guy who took the abombs ended up with liver problems, jaundace etc, gw wasn't taking loads either 2 or 3 a day

It all depends on the person! I took some really potent anadrol and i started the cycle with a guy who was 10 years older then me ,I was 24 at the time and he turned yellow within 2 days and had to go to the hospital but I had no problems on it at all,I actually felt pretty good on it and I rode it out till I ran out(that cycle I was hitting PR after PR).

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: October 30, 2014, 09:34:54 AM »
Yes that goes for any drug. turns you into an addict to where if you don;t have them you get dope sick.

being dope sick is the worst,makes u wanna die
R

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2014, 08:30:12 AM »
So you have never even used it yourself.

HAHA, not surprised.

Next question is, have you ever even been lean?
Real lean.

And why don't you address the Levrone claim, where the hell do you know from what he used and how much?

You are not getting away with this one, homo.

Has Levrone told you so?
Have you read it on the internet, like everything else you have obviously heard fom gh14 "boardings".

Shut your mouth, stop embarasing yourself, there is people here who can smell the bs miles away and they will ask you unpleasant questions.

Seriously, shut your mouth.

Ahah you shut the fuck up bro.

Have you even used REAL human grade Drol?  Obviously you haven't dipshit.  Real Drol won't bloat you like a fucking pig unless you're eating mcdonalds all day.  Stop acting like you know anything when you take shitty ugl Drol a bloat like a bitch.  Until you get your hands on Rx Drol don't open your mouth, your opinion means shit.  And with a screen name of complex carbs ahaha it's obvious you bloat like a bitch from too much fiber.  Sure maybe this guy doesn't have proof of what Levrone took but neither do you!! And considering I take Rx Drol (Alaven) and not super lean at 9% and I don't bloat at all and get thick, dense, full, round and strong as fuck even while running lots of test shows me I bet damn sure levrone and other competitors take it pre comp in big doses while running low test to fill out.  

And so what old threat, cry bout it, sick of seeing little girls like you bashing people on here when you probably got some shitty under dosed  Dbol in place of what you thought was Drol so you run and parrot your experience.  Good for you!  Talk about smelling bs....get a fucking life champ.  

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2014, 10:10:25 AM »
Yes, because anadrol powder is so expensive to make they probably swapped it out for dbol.

::)

This thread is even funnier reading it now the botoxed twink who made it has posted his video.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #97 on: December 15, 2014, 10:14:08 AM »
I made insane gains on 50-100 mgs of pharm grade Anadrol in a cycle.

500 mgs. daily is just fucking a waste.

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: December 15, 2014, 10:19:50 AM »
Yes, because anadrol powder is so expensive to make they probably swapped it out for dbol.

::)

This thread is even funnier reading it now the botoxed twink who made it has posted his video.

Ahaha because we all know ugls are masters of quality huh? And always test their powders?   ::)

most ugl orals are shit and you're delusional if you think otherwise.  Whether or not they purposely swap Dbol for Drol is irrelevant if they don't test powders as they could get Dbol powder said to be Drol and sell it as such.

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2014, 10:22:02 AM »
I made insane gains on 50-100 mgs of pharm grade Anadrol in a cycle.

500 mgs. daily is just fucking a waste.

I agree 500mg daily would be dumb.  200mg or so for a pro sounds reasonable come contest prep.

Same here with Alaven Drol 50-100mg/daily is incredible.