Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - On the cover of new MD Nov 2014 issue  (Read 2205 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ronnie Coleman - On the cover of new MD Nov 2014 issue
« on: October 27, 2014, 02:40:16 PM »
The November issue of MD has king Ronnie on cover looking better than ever.  He is aiming to get back to 275 lbs crispy !  

Plus two Pullout posters woossshhhhhh

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: Ronnie is on the cover of new MD ,
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 03:12:47 PM »
That magazine is about 1/2 of its usual size, and it has been for the last few months.

The article on Ronnie is just a short history chronicle which dabbles with the idea that he may have been one of the few with a genetic predisposition (duuuuhh....) to grow more muscle than most.

here we go again: The inhibition of the Myostatic Gene.

Other than that, the only article of any smidgen of interest might be Dorian's column, which is probably the only thing keeping MD afloat these days.

Old Jay Cutler training articles, some new faces...

I'd venture to say the magazine is on its way down.

You have to admit, Men's Physique is blowing the fuck up today. Those guys are littering the covers of MMI, Flex (not totally, just yet) Mens Fitness and a few others.

The wind is a-changin'......

The hardcore bodybuilder look does not have the same financial draw as the supposed "attainable" physique of the Men's Bikini competitors....

Guys like Mark Anthony are becoming more popular than Phil Heath.

it's just a matter of time...

that is all

at that time, women's bodybuilding as we know it will also be gone. You will have 3 divisions: Bikini (eye candy basically) figure (softer than the next) and physique (which is the only place women will have left to push the envelope)

Forget about the Betty Parisio's and the Iris Kyle's... history, history, history.

Off to their own schmoe webcam sites for any financial recourse..

Mark Anthony and Nicole Wilkins will take the place of Phil Heath and Iris Kyle... mark my words. It's already happening. Two words: Sponsorship Money.

You won't ever see Iris on the cover of any mainstream bodybuilding rag again.... not that you ever really did, but there was a time.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 04:33:17 PM »
his Hips will be twice stronger and he will squat 800lbs again, hell, He'll show up at the 2015 Mr Olympia 259lbs ripped to the bones and defies all odds

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 04:34:20 PM »
his Hips will be twice stronger and he will squat 800lbs again, hell, He'll show up at the 2015 Mr Olympia 259lbs ripped to the bones and defies all odds

Haha. Exactly.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 04:56:59 PM »
I think Big Ron can still take #9.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 05:17:50 PM »
That magazine is about 1/2 of its usual size, and it has been for the last few months.

The article on Ronnie is just a short history chronicle which dabbles with the idea that he may have been one of the few with a genetic predisposition (duuuuhh....) to grow more muscle than most.

here we go again: The inhibition of the Myostatic Gene.

Other than that, the only article of any smidgen of interest might be Dorian's column, which is probably the only thing keeping MD afloat these days.

Old Jay Cutler training articles, some new faces...

I'd venture to say the magazine is on its way down.

You have to admit, Men's Physique is blowing the fuck up today. Those guys are littering the covers of MMI, Flex (not totally, just yet) Mens Fitness and a few others.

The wind is a-changin'......

The hardcore bodybuilder look does not have the same financial draw as the supposed "attainable" physique of the Men's Bikini competitors....

Guys like Mark Anthony are becoming more popular than Phil Heath.

it's just a matter of time...

that is all

at that time, women's bodybuilding as we know it will also be gone. You will have 3 divisions: Bikini (eye candy basically) figure (softer than the next) and physique (which is the only place women will have left to push the envelope)

Forget about the Betty Parisio's and the Iris Kyle's... history, history, history.

Off to their own schmoe webcam sites for any financial recourse..

Mark Anthony and Nicole Wilkins will take the place of Phil Heath and Iris Kyle... mark my words. It's already happening. Two words: Sponsorship Money.

You won't ever see Iris on the cover of any mainstream bodybuilding rag again.... not that you ever really did, but there was a time.

Marc Anthony ain't gonna do shit  ;D

It's jason poston and Jeremy buendia that has the Spotlight now

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 05:47:16 PM »
Marc Anthony ain't gonna do shit  ;D

It's jason poston and Jeremy buendia that has the Spotlight now

Never heard of any of these queers.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 10:46:47 PM »
Id name my unborn son Ronnie if he came back and beat Phil.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Ronnie Coleman - On the cover of new MD Nov 2014 issue
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2014, 03:29:31 AM »
No-one wants to be like that anymore. People want everything now and a Pro Bodybuilder's physique takes years even on a heap of drugs. The health look (even though that takes roids too) is taking over.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: Ronnie Coleman - On the cover of new MD Nov 2014 issue
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2014, 03:31:48 AM »

Ψ