Author Topic: Juice and running  (Read 2167 times)

njanvi

• Getbig III
Juice and running
« on: October 27, 2014, 03:10:27 PM »
I should be good as lomg as I stay away from tren?
Test/Mast/EQ OK?

whitewidow

Re: Juice and running
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 04:19:21 PM »
I should be good as lomg as I stay away from tren?
Test/Mast/EQ OK?

The mast might fuck you up a little bit. I'm doing good cardio on just 400mg Test a week and 50-60mg winstrol a day. It's gotten me a bit faster. I am using the stack just to lean out a little to get around 7% so I can hop on a heavier stack but it's worked for training and good for cardio. I used to load up alot more and cardio was shitty on all the stuff I used to take just AAS this was before I started using opiates or xanax.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 04:19:49 PM »
What do you mean juice and running? Do you have a problem with running? Or are you worried about the calve pumps and back pumps you can get? and also do you have to run on a treadmill or just outside or can you use an elliptical or stair master? I'll get super bad calve pumps and back pumps if I run on a flat treadmill or outside but I have no problem doing cardio on an elliptical or a stairmaster. The tren might cause you to be out of breath much faster than usual though

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 02:51:28 AM »
What do you mean juice and running? Do you have a problem with running? Or are you worried about the calve pumps and back pumps you can get? and also do you have to run on a treadmill or just outside or can you use an elliptical or stair master? I'll get super bad calve pumps and back pumps if I run on a flat treadmill or outside but I have no problem doing cardio on an elliptical or a stairmaster. The tren might cause you to be out of breath much faster than usual though

some gear fucks up peoples cardio. especially tren or just super heavy cycles. I didn't feel like doing any cardio when I used to run 5-6 diffrent compounds. No problem running on Test or winstrol. Any steroid that gives you too much water bloat or makes you feel like shit can make you want to skip cardio. Dianabol for instance already gives some guys high blood pressure plus bloat so they don't feel like doing cardio, Anadrol can make guys so lazy and feel like shit. superdrol same thing. certain steroids just fuck up your cardio I'm not saying you still can;t do it but it makes it more of a bitch the it already is.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 12:38:47 PM »
I run and up and down my stairs for cardio. I do 50 reps with ten pound dumbbells in my hands and fifty without. I do that a few times a week it's very hard. I tried running outside the other day and I felt like I was dieing. My ankles and calves pumped up and my knees hurt. I could barely run a half mile without stopping. It would prob take me some time to get back into it. I would have to lower my mgs too.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 01:05:22 PM »
I run and up and down my stairs for cardio. I do 50 reps with ten pound dumbness in my hands and fifty without. I do that a few times a week it's very hard. I tried running outside the other day and I felt like I was dieing. My ankles and calves pumped up and my knees hurt. I could barely run a half mile without stopping. It would prob take me some time to get back into it. I would have to lower my mgs too.

Try to take a lot of taurine, and if that doesn't help then either drop the gear or stop using that cardio method and hop on an elliptical

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2014, 02:05:08 PM »
Try to take a lot of taurine, and if that doesn't help then either drop the gear or stop using that cardio method and hop on an elliptical

It sucks because I was a natural middle distance runner up until I hit the juice. I could go outside and run 3-4 miles easy. I could run a fast 400 and my senior year I broke 2 mins in the 800. I can't run for whit now. I'd rather be jacked though.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2014, 04:40:44 PM »
It sucks because I was a natural middle distance runner up until I hit the juice. I could go outside and run 3-4 miles easy. I could run a fast 400 and my senior year I broke 2 mins in the 800. I can't run for whit now. I'd rather be jacked though.

You can be both jacked and still have crazy cardio endurance. I'd start on a treadmill and just do some powerwalking and raise the elevation on the treadmill pretty high the ones at my gym go to 15 raise it to 7 to start then once you get a little better raise it all the way up you can also walk it for a few minutes and then start running in intervals that is the hot thing these days just short 15 -20 minute interval walk run but you have to run fast enough to get your heart rate around 160 to burn fat.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 09:21:36 AM »
the more you work your heart on gear the faster it will grown steroids enlargen muscles, the heart is a muscle,
so doing HIIT on steroids isnt a great idea

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 02:42:39 PM »
The back pumps are a bitch, on just test and mast