Author Topic: Phil Heath is natural...  (Read 1602 times)

TurboZorb

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Phil Heath is natural...
« on: October 27, 2014, 07:56:13 PM »
And he says when you sign a contract, you will be subjected to random drug tests. 
These pro's crack me up!
I'm not against steroids, but this is just insulting.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Phil Heath is natural...
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 08:24:04 PM »
Phil is a joke, and any fan of his over the age of 21 is a delusional fool .

Plain and simple.

WWOOOSSSHHHHH    "There's no substitute for steroids "  - Be yE KE

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 03:36:39 AM »
Well if you go based on evidence he's natural lol.. Has any ifbb pro ever failed or even taken a test before?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 04:09:47 AM »
of course he isn't going to admit to it on that platform, I wouldn't. I would just decline to go on such a show like that.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 04:11:48 AM »
hows he suppose to sell supplements if all his worshippers think hes on drugs?he has to lie problem is we dont believe him,most dont believe him anyway
R

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 07:13:55 AM »
It would sort of be dumb to admit to a felony in an interview.
But yeah, he's a phony, a great big phony....

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2014, 07:22:39 AM »
Well, he's not exactly going to say "yes I use steroids". He did his best to answer the question without confirming or denying that they use drugs. They're essentially asking Phil to admit to committing a felony.

As for the other guy... he's right. People can lift without drugs and body build if they like, it's a personal choice. Not a per-requisit. You can try competing at the NPC to see if you can get your pro card naturally as well, no one asks anyone to take drugs.

All these lame confrontational questions help no one. The industry contributes millions, if not billions to the economy every year. Yes, it's founded mostly on lies, but people benefit from the economic boost in other areas of their lives... And that's largely down to the main event these guys compete in... not to talk of the fact that they're being duped in other ways, so what's another extra lie for them to buy into (actually, some of these supps have benefits to a trainee, such as pre-workout)? What do you accomplish by trying to "expose" the bodybuilders at the top facilitating the flow of income? Stupid, and totally uncalled for. If anything KTLA ought to reprimand that journalist.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2014, 07:37:31 AM »
"Dear gullible customers, I'm Phil Heath, 4 times winner of a plastic trophy rewarding multiple drug abuse and SEO injections. While I have no use for the product I advise you to buy, please try to understand the dilemna we pro Bbers are facing. I cannot decently push you to go the same road I went. If you want drugs that work, please get in touch with Victor Martinez. I intend to make a "fairly" honest living by telling you that the money you will spend on my products won't produce any notable gains. But, one, it will allow me to transition from lying pseudo-athlete status to businessman (where the lying part is a given). Two, it will keep the dream alive for many teenagers to come. Keep the dream alive by spending your money. Thank you."

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2014, 07:50:36 AM »
The funniest thing about the newscasters question is he was implying that with drugs, he may be able to look like a pro bodybuilder...haha.  The delusional public.
N