Author Topic: Uberman appreciation thread  (Read 5457 times)

Your Average GymRat

Uberman appreciation thread
« on: October 27, 2014, 08:12:13 PM »
To Uberman, an intellectual who lays down the bare Truth. Some melt down, others run and hide. Then there are those of us who dare contemplate the wisdom of Uberman's thoughts and feelings. I am grateful there is an Uberman to anchor this place with the Truth. The kind of Rock Of Gibraltar Truth that cannot and will not be beaten down by time nor tidal wave. Here's to Uberman.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: Uberman appreciation thread
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 08:18:27 PM »
To Uberman, an intellectual who lays down the bare Truth. Some melt down, others run and hide. Then there are those of us who dare contemplate the wisdom of Uberman's thoughts and feelings. I am grateful there is an Uberman to anchor this place with the Truth. The kind of Rock Of Gibraltar Truth that cannot and will not be beaten down by time nor tidal wave. Here's to Uberman.

You're dumb enough to be Wiggs.....

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 08:25:23 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 11:10:47 PM »

I hope you and Uberman enjoy the symbiotic type relationship you have. No one should have to go it all alone in this world. I imagine he appreciates your support, although it is unlikely he can express his gratitude to you, given his usual state of mind and inability to speak in positive and reassuring terms.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 01:33:07 AM »
Ubergay is a vile creation. His arrogance is sickening. These are the types Gaia needs to exterminate to create a better world.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 01:59:45 AM »
Can anyone explain the Uberman hate to me?  I seem to be out of the loop on this one.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 06:36:59 PM »
He uses the word "occidental" a lot

Basically says the same thing over and over and over

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2014, 10:48:35 PM »
He uses the word "occidental" a lot

Basically says the same thing over and over and over

This is a common failing of people with tunnel vision and one track minds.