Author Topic: Jehovah's witnesses  (Read 4506 times)

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
Re: Jehovah's witnesses
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2014, 01:30:22 AM »
Being raised since age of 5 as a JW I find a lot of these post hilarious... especially the ignorant ones who are posting out of hearsay vs. actual knowledge.

I had a couple of JW coworkers.  We had to change the "Christmas" party to the "Let's get together" party or they wouldn't participate.  Kind of annoying.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2014, 02:22:07 AM »
what a joke, as if there is one correct name to call the great spirit.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2014, 04:30:09 AM »
My father is an ex-Javaho and his brother is an Elder. My father married a fellow witness, she turned out to be batshit crazy and they didnt want them to get divorced. So he ditched the organization and ended up with a Catholic (my mom) and they've been married over 35 years now. He still holds on to a lot of their beliefs though. Based on my experiece with my Dad and Uncle, it was used a lot as a good excuse not to have to buy people gifts.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2014, 04:34:14 AM »
I had a couple of JW coworkers.  We had to change the "Christmas" party to the "Let's get together" party or they wouldn't participate.  Kind of annoying.

a guy i knew was a J.W. and he denied his daughter of christmas, now shes older and hates his guts that he made her miss out on such a great time of the year. the dude turned out to be a child molester anyway,he molested some young girls from the kingdom hall n got arrested ::)he said jehovah is love and he did nothing wrong in jehovas eyes,really dude,the girls where 13 yrs old ???
R

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2014, 04:34:35 AM »
what a joke, as if there is one correct name to call the great spirit.
Each to their own.

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2014, 04:37:37 AM »
I know a guy who married a jovo girl and took on all her beliefs, totally alienated his entire christian family and shunned them at Christmas.

He split from her and I asked him was he glad to get rid of of all that bullshit now and get back to a normal life?

Appears he is still a jovo and has now convinced his new wife to become one as well????

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2014, 04:49:55 AM »
Used to get them coming non stop to my Door. They have some Americans here too in their church. One day they changed their tactics and send me 2 women to talk to me. I spoke politely to them but knew it was like a softening ploy.. ;D have to admit they were not bad looking and it did make me horny thinking about maybe "converting" them to my ways... :D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2014, 04:53:32 AM »
Used to get them coming non stop to my Door. They have some Americans here too in their church. One day they changed their tactics and send me 2 women to talk to me. I spoke politely to them but knew it was like a softening ploy.. ;D have to admit they were not bad looking and it did make me horny thinking about maybe "converting" them to my ways... :D

u should have did some quick pushups and dips to get the blood pumping to the arms and pecs then opened the door butt naked and pretend your half asleep and dont realize u r not dressed,make sure u have a RAGING BONER though ;)then politely invite them in and say u wouldnt mind cumming in the bathroom with me while i take a shit,tell them u would be glad to listen to them
R

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2014, 04:56:39 AM »
u should have did some quick pushups and dips to get the blood pumping to the arms and pecs then opened the door butt naked and pretend your half asleep and dont realize u r not dressed,make sure u have a RAGING BONER though ;)then politely invite them in and say u wouldnt mind cumming in the bathroom with me while i take a shit,tell them u would be glad to listen to them
I donīt think they approved of my Tattoos to be honest...I have a Red Devil on my Left Forearm with Born to Raise Hell ... i was young when i got it ;D one kept looking at it non stop.

catracho

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2014, 07:51:18 PM »
a guy i knew was a J.W. and he denied his daughter of christmas, now shes older and hates his guts that he made her miss out on such a great time of the year. the dude turned out to be a child molester anyway,he molested some young girls from the kingdom hall n got arrested ::)he said jehovah is love and he did nothing wrong in jehovas eyes,really dude,the girls where 13 yrs old ???

I would never tell someone what to believe or not to believe, but it was a dinner that the company gave us.  We had Jews, Muslims and even Atheists were even there.  They wanted to share a meal with their coworkers, they simply didn't pray with the Christians.  They just waited till they were done and then sat down and we all ate together.  The next year, we had to call it something else for them.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2014, 08:03:52 PM »
Being raised since age of 5 as a JW I find a lot of these post hilarious... especially the ignorant ones who are posting out of hearsay vs. actual knowledge.
nobody is raised as jw ;)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2014, 10:23:23 PM »

He is full of shit. Child molesters get dis-fellowshipped and IF they are allowed back due to repentance, they are closely watched and not allowed to associate with minors. We had one in our congregation.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2014, 10:28:22 PM »
I donīt think they approved of my Tattoos to be honest...I have a Red Devil on my Left Forearm with Born to Raise Hell ... i was young when i got it ;D one kept looking at it non stop.

No you just met judgmental assholes...all religions have them. We had an elder who one day while at a fellowship BBQ tore his shirt playing flag football and we all got to see his tat's. Turns out he used to be in a gang back in the day and had a couple swastikas. It was crazy cause he was the type where you'd never guess was like that. I remember that so clearly cause I was 14 and till that day I thought all were perfect little church people... that was shocking and made them more "real" to me.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2014, 10:33:45 PM »
Btw, for those who hate early morning visits, they are required by the church to make note in the preaching log to mark your address as a "do not call" if you tell them to not visit ever again.

catracho

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2014, 10:47:06 PM »
Btw, for those who hate early morning visits, they are required by the church to make note in the preaching log to mark your address as a "do not call" if you tell them to not visit ever again.

Yes, this is true and it works.  They skip my house now.  Nothing against them, but every Sunday morning?  Forget that! ;D

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2014, 06:51:35 AM »
Genova's witnesses are out there too ( keeping this bb related)