Author Topic: Methasterone 10mg (superdrol) OR Oxymetholone 50mg(Anadrol)  (Read 12702 times)

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
Methasterone 10mg (superdrol) OR Oxymetholone 50mg(Anadrol)
« on: October 28, 2014, 03:35:07 PM »
I have never used either.................. .Which one is better ?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: Methasterone 10mg (superdrol) OR Oxymetholone 50mg(Anadrol)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 03:56:26 PM »
stand alone or with another compound?

If stand alone, anadrol is better than 10 mg of superdrol

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 04:05:49 PM »
stand alone or with another compound?

If stand alone, anadrol is better than 10 mg of superdrol

By itself..................

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 04:36:07 PM »
I think superdrol is a little stronger it's hard to find good anadrol. either way both might make you feel kind of sluggish. If your going to run a oral solo run anavar at a high dose like 80mg. you will feel way better on var then superdrol or anadrol.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 07:42:50 PM »
I think superdrol is a little stronger it's hard to find good anadrol. either way both might make you feel kind of sluggish. If your going to run a oral solo run anavar at a high dose like 80mg. you will feel way better on var then superdrol or anadrol.
Is anavar good for Strength ?

DAGON666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • FALLING ANGEL
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 01:12:34 AM »
I like superdrol but if your only running one or the other a lone Id use anadrol..

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 02:10:24 AM »
run both
50mg anadrol
30mg superdrol

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 02:28:15 AM »
don;t use it as a stand alone you better stack a light dose of Test with either one. Oral only cycles make NO sense unless your just cared of injections and in that case gear isn't right for you.How ever I will admit many peolpe including pros and myself did start out on just a oral only cycle. I used Turinabol solo my first anabolic experience.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 02:31:22 AM »
Is anavar good for Strength ?
Yes! if you get the real shit. I get mad strong on legit Anavar and you have a general sense of well being in my opinion not such a sluggish harsh compound like superdrol. That superdrol will kill alot of peoples appetite and just generally make them feel lazier. But some might have the opposite effect i think most people would rather use pharmaceutical grade anavar if they were to run just a solo oral just safe and you can run it longer and I get great strength gains from var.

dustin

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 03:28:00 AM »
Orals are potent, but I'd at least get a couple vials of test P and run it along with the oral. Just run 100mg EOD until it's gone and dose the oral at whichever dose you settled on. It won't add much more cost but it'll solidify those gains.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 03:36:18 AM »
With only 10 mgs of good super drol a day in three weeks  always enormous strength gains the last time I did it was about 6 years ago and bench max went from 365 lbs to 405 for 2 easily but u feel like shit on it.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 06:56:37 AM »
With only 10 mgs of good super drol a day in three weeks  always enormous strength gains the last time I did it was about 6 years ago and bench max went from 365 lbs to 405 for 2 easily but u feel like shit on it.

This it's like M1T in a way you get mad strong and 50 pounds on your max is a safe bet but guys feel like shit on it. I felt like shit on it. got sick within days like a cold type sick with anavar I just feel way stronger and seem to get more steady gains plus it's so easy on the HPTA hell you could run anavar for months. That would be awesome if you were able to jack a pharmacy out of a case of watson anavar and all their serostim.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2014, 08:12:50 AM »
Sounds like ANAVAR is the way to go..........

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2014, 09:50:07 AM »
anavar lol

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2014, 01:57:48 PM »
This it's like M1T in a way you get mad strong and 50 pounds on your max is a safe bet but guys feel like shit on it. I felt like shit on it. got sick within days like a cold type sick with anavar I just feel way stronger and seem to get more steady gains plus it's so easy on the HPTA hell you could run anavar for months. That would be awesome if you were able to jack a pharmacy out of a case of watson anavar and all their serostim.
yea and every time u stop with the super drol with in 3 weeks all that strength is gone. I've never messed with a var for the same reason I don't screw with gh hard to know u r getting legit. Also expensive and through reading on Internet I assumed it's mild or weak so I just buy more test.

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2014, 02:44:14 AM »
anavar lol

for a begginer why not? I think if somebody is set on running a oral only cycle anavar is the way to go . what do you think is a better choice?remeber you can run var for months without it really messing up your natural Test levels. Var gets people ripped and strong. I know alot of people who love var more then any oral as long as it's legit.Superdrol,Anadrol,M1T,Dbol are all just good mainly for a jumpstart or great for a strength athlete but you can't get away with running those compounds safely for months like you can anavar. I mean people do it of cpourse but it's definately more taxing on the body. I know guys who are on anadrol and dbol come day of their show.depends on the person alot guys like winstrol,anavar and primo to harden up plus their Test and exotics

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2014, 06:33:12 AM »
for a begginer why not? I think if somebody is set on running a oral only cycle anavar is the way to go . what do you think is a better choice?remeber you can run var for months without it really messing up your natural Test levels. Var gets people ripped and strong. I know alot of people who love var more then any oral as long as it's legit.Superdrol,Anadrol,M1T,Dbol are all just good mainly for a jumpstart or great for a strength athlete but you can't get away with running those compounds safely for months like you can anavar. I mean people do it of cpourse but it's definately more taxing on the body. I know guys who are on anadrol and dbol come day of their show.depends on the person alot guys like winstrol,anavar and primo to harden up plus their Test and exotics

yes - but no need for anavar with tren and mast in the mix no need atall

but as an oral if for somereason u dont want to use with test ok but 100mg min not 80 not 50 not 90 but 100 because u aint getting 100 anyway buddy i tell u that now for mnothign

also lol - that u are more then likely not getting anavar - u know how expensive the raws are when results with winny are virtually the same.

unless u trust your source with your girlfriend stood naked infront of him bent over rubbing herself and he says 'no, i only supply good gear i will not steal his girlfriends pussie'

then and only then can you be safe with anavar - ( and hgh lol )

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2014, 06:54:23 AM »
yes - but no need for anavar with tren and mast in the mix no need atall

but as an oral if for somereason u dont want to use with test ok but 100mg min not 80 not 50 not 90 but 100 because u aint getting 100 anyway buddy i tell u that now for mnothign

also lol - that u are more then likely not getting anavar - u know how expensive the raws are when results with winny are virtually the same.

unless u trust your source with your girlfriend stood naked infront of him bent over rubbing herself and he says 'no, i only supply good gear i will not steal his girlfriends pussie'

then and only then can you be safe with anavar - ( and hgh lol )

No I don;t trust much of any anavar that's on the market unless it comes from a USA Pharmacy and I picked it up myself. Ive been doing this along time ! Real var wasn;t always so hard to find! and when you find it it is great shit! better then winstrol by far-IMO. Right now I'm on winstrol because I can;t find any anavar I trust plus it's so expensive anyway.In some ways your right I guess you can say winstrol is a poor mans Anavar.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2014, 06:58:41 AM »
No I don;t trust much of any anavar that's on the market unless it comes from a USA Pharmacy and I picked it up myself. Ive been doing this along time ! Real var wasn;t always so hard to find! and when you find it it is great shit! better then winstrol by far-IMO. Right now I'm on winstrol because I can;t find any anavar I trust plus it's so expensive anyway.In some ways your right I guess you can say winstrol is a poor mans Anavar.

I HAVE HEARD - var back in day was almost like tren without the sides in terms of body recomp- the pros i know from in the day 90s took var 50mg a day every single day no matter whatelse they were on

now i dont know even the most trusted source with var is hard to trust for most

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2014, 04:57:30 AM »
I HAVE HEARD - var back in day was almost like tren without the sides in terms of body recomp- the pros i know from in the day 90s took var 50mg a day every single day no matter whatelse they were on

now i dont know even the most trusted source with var is hard to trust for most

Ive gotten var from a super top source and it was shitty compared to a source who's rep was just as big but he was known for being a little more shadey but he def had way more potent anavar this was maybe 8 years ago. these days winstrol much safer buy.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2015, 08:55:03 AM »
Orals are potent, but I'd at least get a couple vials of test P and run it along with the oral. Just run 100mg EOD until it's gone and dose the oral at whichever dose you settled on. It won't add much more cost but it'll solidify those gains.
So is TOBACCO, ALCHOHOL, etc, etc...............

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2015, 08:56:59 AM »
Thinking about going with.................... .....ANADROL and CLEN cycle, yea yea yea..............I know its an ORAL only cycle. Im guessing CLOMID is good for PCT ?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2015, 11:57:20 AM »
Pct?  ;D

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2015, 04:30:18 PM »
Pct?  ;D
Yea..................don't you wanna keep your gains when you get off ??

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2015, 12:06:20 AM »
pct is for schmoes if you wanna look good you have to stay on end of storrrryyyyyy