Author Topic: How I Picture Married Life....  (Read 28189 times)

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
Re: How I Picture Married Life....
« Reply #200 on: December 18, 2014, 09:39:48 AM »
No it's really not.

She is size 12, with double E breasts and a nice thick ass, but once she had 2 children she has some soft skin on her stomach. I don't mind it at all, but when I read threads like 'Women of fitness and althletics' it skews my perspective.

She should get radio-frequency on her tummy, tightens skin and causes localised fat loss.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #201 on: December 18, 2014, 11:17:42 AM »
Sounds good! With greatest respect what are you doing here, and why have you amassed 8000 posts....something must be wrong with you :D

Good question  ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: December 19, 2014, 01:44:38 AM »
Really all depends what you want in your life.  I absolutely love love love being married to my wife, love having a baby, and love how we all share our life and our world together.

My wife is a smart and sweet, no nonsense girl with a great sense of humor.... We are polar opposites in sooooooooo many things but somehow we get along so well and really do complement one another.  And its cute.... more and more I see my one year old daughter behaving just like her mother, and that just melts my heart.

Would not trade it for the world!  

Married 9 years next June.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: December 19, 2014, 02:33:46 AM »
he sounds to be on the weak side. have to up the dose.

:D i was joking with my wife about juicing him up for wrestling season this year,she said (yea right)i said he will have a full beard and acne on his back at 9 years old ;) he watches me do my TRT, he also understands that his daddy(me) has low testosterone cause he always goes to doctors with me when i get my check ups.he calls it my medicine and i explained to him exactly what im doing and that its under a doctors supervision, he said daddy i heard that stuff makes people very mean ???i said where did u hear that from?he said i looked it up on the internet :o.believe it or not hes strong when it comes to taking kids down and pinning them in wrestling tournaments but he struggles with 8 lb dumbells for certain movements like curls,overhead presses and lying bench presses,so i give him the 5lb dumbells until his strength increases, im gonna just give him maybe 50mgs of cyp and see how he responds,im gonna turn him into my science project ;) in all reality i would kick his ass if i found out he was juicing at a young age, unless he got offered a major scholarship and had a good chance to go pro in some sport,then id consider it but thats it. i would never want to see my son hurt himself and will do anything i have to to make sure he doesnt make any dumb decisions that i might have made in my day, me and him are super tight and hang out together all the time
R

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #204 on: December 19, 2014, 06:01:53 AM »
:D i was joking with my wife about juicing him up for wrestling season this year,she said (yea right)i said he will have a full beard and acne on his back at 9 years old ;) he watches me do my TRT, he also understands that his daddy(me) has low testosterone cause he always goes to doctors with me when i get my check ups.he calls it my medicine and i explained to him exactly what im doing and that its under a doctors supervision, he said daddy i heard that stuff makes people very mean ???i said where did u hear that from?he said i looked it up on the internet :o.believe it or not hes strong when it comes to taking kids down and pinning them in wrestling tournaments but he struggles with 8 lb dumbells for certain movements like curls,overhead presses and lying bench presses,so i give him the 5lb dumbells until his strength increases, im gonna just give him maybe 50mgs of cyp and see how he responds,im gonna turn him into my science project ;) in all reality i would kick his ass if i found out he was juicing at a young age, unless he got offered a major scholarship and had a good chance to go pro in some sport,then id consider it but thats it. i would never want to see my son hurt himself and will do anything i have to to make sure he doesnt make any dumb decisions that i might have made in my day, me and him are super tight and hang out together all the time

If you are 50, you were 41 when he was born. That's a good age for a fatherhood I think.