Author Topic: How I Picture Married Life....  (Read 28159 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: How I Picture Married Life....
« Reply #150 on: October 29, 2014, 09:08:56 PM »
You could be right. I don't have a lot of personal experience with one night stands....almost none in fact. However, literally all of our married friends eventually divorced. After the initial thrill of dating all over again, they claimed it really got old fast. I don't live in a vacuum.

Come on...

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: October 30, 2014, 01:48:30 AM »
I know the one on the right...

But it has to be said, all this talk of "dropping 1k on a table", smoking cigars, expensive this & that, sounds like Skorp is getting thoroughly fleeced by people selling stuff at 5000% mark up.

It's a 'new money' thing. Wanting to be part of the upper classes - but you can never be one of them. That's old money. All this expensive wine/whiskey/champagne/cigars/cars is merely part of a fleece-job on new money by people that advertise in GQ.

People should do what they enjoy, not what their peers and magazines say they should enjoy to appear succesful.

Cigars taste like shit as does most wine. Cigars are merely a way to advertise that you are a "baller".

Real class surpasses the GQ value system.

A man can't enjoy a night out once in a moon time these days without people going all philosophical discussing the root causes of his life's decisions, societal patterns and ideologies about consumerism.

But don't worry, in a few years time I'll be posting pics like this, which hopefully won't bother you as much, in the meantime you can stay out of my threads seeing as the content sometimes doesn't mirror your choices.

S

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #152 on: October 30, 2014, 02:54:08 AM »
That's a valid question....... 30 years back in time, for someone who was 40 at that time. 20-30 years from now - 50-60 will be very different in many ways, compared to current 50-60. Physically, but that's just one side, another - technologies. You'll be able to have a "companioship" in ways that we can't even imagine currently (probably even AI will be a good friend to have a company, or maybe it will be a better friend than real people, who knows..). Peoples brains are used to thinking "linear", but that's not how technological evolution happens. Life will be VERY different for these who'll manage to stay alive 30 years from this day and I'm confident to say that most uf us aren't able to even imagine of HOW different it will be. From heart transplants, grown in a lab, to brain regeneration, stem cell therapies, full immersion virtual reality, etc... just earn some fukkin money, that's what a main goal must be for these who are afraid of becoming "lonely".
AI companionship is and will always be for losers, or nicely put, those who cannot connect with other  people. Who wants fake, when you have the real thing? Oh, I get it, a person wants to have something that will only think like they want, and won't have their own desires. There was an article on AI "companionship" awhile back and they talked about the real sick side of it, which will no doubt come into play, because they represent what sick humans wants.

Humans haven't changed much in their wants and desires from 2,000, or 5,000 yrs ago. We all want power, to be loved, wanted, desired, or admired.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #153 on: October 30, 2014, 02:56:22 AM »
AI companionship is and will always be for losers, or nicely put, those who cannot connect with other  people. Who wants fake, when you have the real thing? Oh, I get it, a person wants to have something that will only think like they want, and won't have their own desires. There was an article on AI "companionship" awhile back and they talked about the real sick side of it, which will no doubt come into play, because they represent what sick humans wants.

Humans haven't changed much in their wants and desires from 2,000, or 5,000 yrs ago. We all want power, to be loved, wanted, desired, or admired.

do people actually have relationships with Aromatize Inhibitors?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #154 on: October 30, 2014, 02:58:18 AM »
A man can't enjoy a night out once in a moon time these days without people going all philosophical discussing the root causes of his life's decisions, societal patterns and ideologies about consumerism.

But don't worry, in a few years time I'll be posting pics like this, which hopefully won't bother you as much, in the meantime you can stay out of my threads seeing as the content sometimes doesn't mirror your choices.

Don't consider it a philosophical comment, consider it more a gentle nudge away from schmuckery and braggadocio.

Thanks for the hints on posting - I think I'll just carry on posting wherever the fuck I like if it's all the same to you  :-*

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #155 on: October 30, 2014, 03:00:15 AM »

The bottom line (despite all the 5,000 word posts in this thread) is....

Everyone is different.

Some want, some don't. Some can, some can't.

And of course many change their minds later on.

There's no wrong or right and there is certainly no persuading others to come to your side of the fence.

Best thing is to do what you want to do and fuck what anyone else thinks.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #156 on: October 30, 2014, 03:00:38 AM »
Don't consider it a philosophical comment, consider it more a gentle nudge away from schmuckery and braggadocio.

Thanks for the hints on posting - I think I'll just carry on posting wherever the fuck I like if it's all the same to you  :-*

Gaydro melting fast in this thread.
P

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 30, 2014, 03:02:01 AM »
The bottom line (despite all the 5,000 word posts in this thread) is....

Everyone is different.

Some want, some don't. Some can, some can't.

And of course many change their minds later on.

There's no wrong or right and there is certainly no persuading others to come to your side of the fence.

Best thing is to do what you want to do and fuck what anyone else thinks.
This is what Ameicans have been doing, and why America has been falling into chaos. ANd why more people are lonely and always looking for attention, even though they claim otherwise.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 30, 2014, 03:03:19 AM »
do people actually have relationships with Aromatize Inhibitors?
I know, right? the nerve...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #159 on: October 30, 2014, 03:03:51 AM »
This is what Ameicans have been doing, and why America has been falling into chaos. ANd why more people are lonely and always looking for attention, even though they claim otherwise.

I was recently in America and was astounded at the sense of entitlement the majority of people seemed to have.
P

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #160 on: October 30, 2014, 03:05:24 AM »

Well - you can't force people to get/stay married.

Out here, it's very hard to get divorced. In fact, almost impossible for a man if the woman doesn't agree. One doctor, after trying 8 times to divorce his wife, decided to chop her up into small pieces & stick her down his drain.

I think he did 12-13 years, he's out now.

To be honest, it was probably a better option to do that than another 10 attempts at divorce where you have to put down 1% of assets as surety on the case and the COURT KEEPS THE MONEY if you lose.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #161 on: October 30, 2014, 03:09:21 AM »
where is out here ^

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: October 30, 2014, 03:17:31 AM »
Don't consider it a philosophical comment, consider it more a gentle nudgeaway from schmuckery and braggadocio.

I don't need nudges, why volunteer unwanted nudges  ??? save them for your mates in Thailand I'm all good over here.

As for bragging, I'll brag till the cows come home what's it to you?  I've always been pleasant towards you, but if you want to start being a dick, be my guest I'll add you to the dickheads list of ignore like I do with many.
S

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 30, 2014, 03:17:48 AM »

Out here, it's very hard to get divorced. In fact, almost impossible for a man if the woman doesn't agree. One doctor, after trying 8 times to divorce his wife, decided to chop her up into small pieces & stick her down his drain.

To be honest, it was probably a better option to do that than another 10 attempts at divorce where you have to put down 1% of assets as surety on the case and the COURT KEEPS THE MONEY if you lose.

No, can't, but you can give "incentives"  ;)

Didn't you speak on the corruption of Thailand?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #164 on: October 30, 2014, 03:32:46 AM »
where is out here ^

Thailand. On the bright side, hiding your assets seems to be a National sport here.

A few years ago a night club burnt down on New Years Eve, killing quite a few people.

On investigation, they found the place was registered as a noodle shop in the name of the car park attendant.

So you can keep her hands off a lot of stuff.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #165 on: October 30, 2014, 03:40:01 AM »
I don't need nudges, why volunteer unwanted nudges  ??? save them for your mates in Thailand I'm all good over here.

As for bragging, I'll brag till the cows come home what's it to you?  I've always been pleasant towards you, but if you want to start being a dick, be my guest I'll add you to the dickheads list of ignore like I do with many.

Did sarcasm die in the UK?

Seriously, "drop 1k on a table" - where i come from they'd take the piss for weeks at a comment like that. Rightly so. Is this how your peers talk over there?

Well, if you are sensitive to a bit of good old British ribbing, i'll be sure to take you off my "has a sense of humour, can take jokes at his own expense" list.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #166 on: October 30, 2014, 03:42:56 AM »
No, can't, but you can give "incentives"  ;)

Didn't you speak on the corruption of Thailand?

Other than prison or castration, what incentive can make you stay married to someone you dont like?

I think people need educating. Not to get married too soon. Not to have kids too soon. People do tend to jump into these things.

Or do we have to bring back religion?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #167 on: October 30, 2014, 04:37:58 AM »

Yuo will be surprised (if you'll live to see these times) I'm sure. Other than that, just like I said - if there's really no company, no health and no fun anymore - it's best to just shut down, why bother living more. If there's no health - it's a burden for a family (if there is one) anyway, I would not like to be one (I helped my neighbour a few weeks ago, to lift her old Alzhaimers mother from the floor and lay on the bed as she fell while trying to reach something. I knew hew form many years, but she did not recognize me. That's fucked up. ), idk about you.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #168 on: October 30, 2014, 04:39:19 AM »

Some are way lonier while in marriage....

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 30, 2014, 04:54:15 AM »

Did I just read this right? Seems to be a lot of scorned men boys in this thread.

If you guys would aim a little higher you wouldn't have to worry about woman taking your lunch money

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #170 on: October 30, 2014, 05:01:38 AM »
dating also sucks

best thing to do is live as a recluse and post on getbig every waking minute of your free time

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #171 on: October 30, 2014, 05:14:44 AM »
All these getbig millionairs expecting dimes to just fall in their lap or pretend that they are not out there.  

::) ::)

My wife makes 150k a year, does my laundry and dishes (I don't even know how to use the dishwasher) and shucks my corn regularly.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #172 on: October 30, 2014, 06:18:44 AM »
This has turned into a rather silly thread, to be honest.

Seems to be single men vs married men. Lol.

At the end of the day, who gives a shit. It all boils down to whatever the hell you want out of life. And I certainly can't judge any of you guys for that. I just know FOR ME that married life is not in the cards. I've met FAAAAAARRRRRR too many married men AND divorced men to know, FOR ME, that married life is not what it's cracked up to be, and there is no shame in not joining the Smiths, Johnsons, etc.

But, hey, more power to those of you on here that are happy. Hell, I'm happy for ya ! :)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #173 on: October 30, 2014, 07:25:52 AM »

My son is too big these days, but I remember so well him sleeping on me. It is an amazing feeling, having someone so dependent on you.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #174 on: October 30, 2014, 07:36:33 AM »
My son is too big these days, but I remember so well him sleeping on me. It is an amazing feeling, having someone so dependent on you.

You speak great truth, brother. My two year old woke up in the middle of the night and crawled into bed with my wife and I.  She snuggled right up to me.  It truly is a wonderful feeling.
A