Author Topic: Liberal indoctrination.  (Read 2126 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Liberal indoctrination.
« on: October 29, 2014, 05:56:34 AM »
It's ok to flat out murder...

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/19896/

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: Liberal indoctrination.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 01:40:58 PM »
Like capital punishment or war? 

LOL.  Coach, this article seems like a bunch of hooey. 

Liberals saying that killing kids up until the age of 4 should be OK? WTF? 

You will seriously believe anything, won't you?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 02:17:10 PM »

LOL.  Coach, this article seems like a bunch of hooey. 

saying that people are OK with killing 5 year olds is a tad ridiculous for 2014 but it's also silly to think that it won't escalate.   everything does.  if you told a pro choice person in the 1970's that we would have over 1 million abortions per year in the US they would have laughed at you.   

But I could definitely see society growing comfortable with the idea of killing a 1 day old.  I mean a 1 day old kid doesn't know what the fuck is happening.  So once they allow that first 1 day old to be terminated, then why not a 2 day old?  and so on.....

physiologically there is practically zero difference between a one day old and a baby in the 6th month of gestation.  so I tend to think that post birth abortion will happen at some point in the future.

I mean you give me a solid argument as to why its OK to kill a baby 7 months into gestation but not a baby that was born 1 minute ago.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 02:26:02 PM »
saying that people are OK with killing 5 year olds is a tad ridiculous for 2014 but it's also silly to think that it won't escalate.   everything does.  if you told a pro choice person in the 1970's that we would have over 1 million abortions per year in the US they would have laughed at you.   

But I could definitely see society growing comfortable with the idea of killing a 1 day old.  I mean a 1 day old kid doesn't know what the fuck is happening.  So once they allow that first 1 day old to be terminated, then why not a 2 day old?  and so on.....

physiologically there is practically zero difference between a one day old and a baby in the 6th month of gestation.  so I tend to think that post birth abortion will happen at some point in the future.

I mean you give me a solid argument as to why its OK to kill a baby 7 months into gestation but not a baby that was born 1 minute ago.

I'm not in favor of late-term abortions being legal unless there's a pretty good chance the mother will die.

I don't think post-birth "abortions" in the USA are at all likely when there are so many folks who want to adopt.

The only reason I can think of for why folks might do this is because they find out late that the unborn baby is grossly defective in some way.  I think, though, that kind of thing can be identified before the 6th month now, though, can't it?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 02:39:38 PM »
I'm not in favor of late-term abortions being legal unless there's a pretty good chance the mother will die.

I don't think post-birth "abortions" in the USA are at all likely when there are so many folks who want to adopt.

The only reason I can think of for why folks might do this is because they find out late that the unborn baby is grossly defective in some way.  I think, though, that kind of thing can be identified before the 6th month now, though, can't it?

the pro choice movement in the 1970's thought pretty much just like you and I do now.  Their heart was in the right place and they saw abortion as a last resort and a way to help someone in dire need.  But it's a different world now.  Here's how a pro choice person in 2014 would respond to you:

who the fuck are YOU to tell ME when I can and cannot have an abortion?

and yeah most everything can be detected now but a lot of people just don't go through all of the prenatal care that their doctors recommend.  and again they will say, "who the fuck are YOU to tell ME when I can and cannot have an abortion?"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 04:06:38 PM »

I'm sure you believe that

I'm sure you believe a lot of other crazy shit too

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 04:32:40 PM »

There really is no difference between a full-term newborn and a 1 hour or 1 day old baby.  No logical distinction between killing a baby an hour or day before or after delivery.  Not a large leap at all for pro abortion extremists to condone something like that. 

Isn't there a Princeton professor who advocates something close to this?  Cannot remember if it's the same issue, but loco has posted articles about him. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 04:33:17 PM »

LOL.  Coach, this article seems like a bunch of hooey.  

haha capital punishment is not murder there boss....murder is the taking of someones life without cause or provocation....

the death penalty is a direct result of an action the person being put to death has committed....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 04:41:34 PM »
haha capital punishment is not murder there boss....murder is the taking of someones life without cause or provocation....

the death penalty is a direct result of an action the person being put to death has committed....

I didn't even read that.  lol  RRKore are you seriously calling capital punishment and war deaths murder?   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 04:43:35 PM »
I didn't even read that.  lol  RRKore are you seriously calling capital punishment and war deaths murder?   
I love it when bleeding heart libtards try to say that capital punishment is murder

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 06:19:58 PM »

No but I'm comparing the "murder" Coach talks about to it.  All those things are about killing humans, it seems to me.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 06:25:23 PM »
the pro choice movement in the 1970's thought pretty much just like you and I do now.  Their heart was in the right place and they saw abortion as a last resort and a way to help someone in dire need.  But it's a different world now.  Here's how a pro choice person in 2014 would respond to you:

who the fuck are YOU to tell ME when I can and cannot have an abortion?

and yeah most everything can be detected now but a lot of people just don't go through all of the prenatal care that their doctors recommend.  and again they will say, "who the fuck are YOU to tell ME when I can and cannot have an abortion?"

I guess I'd answer such people by telling them I'm not telling them when they can have an abortion when I give my opinion about when an abortion isn't appropriate. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2014, 06:33:28 PM »

What state are you from again?  LOL.  Just messin' with ya.

I agree with you;  "Murder" is the name of a certain type of crime whereby someone kills at least one person. 

Capital punishment refers to the lawful taking of someone's life by the government.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2014, 07:12:55 PM »
What state are you from again?  LOL.  Just messin' with ya.

I agree with you;  "Murder" is the name of a certain type of crime whereby someone kills at least one person. 

Capital punishment refers to the lawful taking of someone's life by the government.
murder and capital punishment are not the same thing my friend

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2014, 08:01:00 PM »
No but I'm comparing the "murder" Coach talks about to it.  All those things are about killing humans, it seems to me.

You are comparing killing a newborn baby with capital punishment and war deaths?

The article also references killing kids up to age four.  Same comparison?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2014, 08:42:48 PM »
You are comparing killing a newborn baby with capital punishment and war deaths?

Yes I am.  Both are killing humans. 

I understand that you have some odd ideas about what should and shouldn't be compared, though. 

Didn't you say the intoxicants alcohol and weed shouldn't be compared? 

Didn't you say the contagious diseases Ebola and Rabies shouldn't be compared?

Riddle me this, BB.  What kind of things are ok to compare in your curious world?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2014, 08:47:08 PM »
Yes I am.  Both are killing humans. 

I understand that you have some odd ideas about what should and shouldn't be compared, though. 

Didn't you say the intoxicants alcohol and weed shouldn't be compared? 

Didn't you say the contagious diseases Ebola and Rabies shouldn't be compared?

Riddle me this, BB.  What kind of things are ok to compare in your curious world?

You lack common sense.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2014, 08:59:29 PM »
You lack common sense.

Intellectuals like you and Coach love that one.

Is it OK to compare the two of you?  lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2014, 10:22:53 PM »

It's because it's true. Libs do lack commonsense.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2014, 10:56:28 PM »
It's because it's true. Libs do lack commonsense.

Is it common sense to want to home-school your young teenager just because you don't want her to learn about other religions in her world history class?

How about you, Coach?  'Fess up now;  Do you sometimes lack common sense?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2014, 06:17:52 AM »
Is it common sense to want to home-school your young teenager just because you don't want her to learn about other religions in her world history class?

How about you, Coach?  'Fess up now;  Do you sometimes lack common sense?

Sometimes?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2014, 08:14:01 AM »
I'm sure you believe that

I'm sure you believe a lot of other crazy shit too

so aborting a baby 7 months into gestation is OK.  but killing a baby that was born 1 minute ago is "crazy shit" to you????????

give me a solid argument based on science as to why its OK to kill a baby 7 months into gestation but not a baby that was born 1 minute ago.  why is it ok to kill the former?  

and a baby that survives an abortion.  do you think its ok to kill that baby?  or do you think the doctor should be obligated to provide life saving procedures for that baby?  is killing that baby "crazy shit" too?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2014, 08:17:16 AM »

a lot of people believe that life is life.  we have no right to take the life of anyone.  regardless of the offense. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2014, 11:04:03 AM »

Because I am a gentleman, I have to fight the urge to call you a simpleton (or your actual name Simpleton Simon) nearly every single time I respond to one of your posts.  It's challenging.   :)  True story bro.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2014, 11:05:41 AM »
a lot of people believe that life is life.  we have no right to take the life of anyone.  regardless of the offense. 

It is a very complicated subject, but there is a lot of intellectual dishonesty on both sides of the issue.  The way I've always framed it is:  the woman's right to choose whether or not to kill her baby.