Author Topic: Solutions to bad PIP  (Read 4013 times)

Beast1909

• Getbig II
Solutions to bad PIP
« on: October 29, 2014, 05:19:25 PM »
Hello gentlemen, been dealing with bad pip from a source lately (one which is popular and tepprd here).  It is Defiant Labs over at AB.  Has good stuff but the pip is fucking ridiculous.  I asked D if anyone else has this issue and of course claims "first I've heard of it."  He may be telling the truth but that's neither here not there, I'm not here to bash him, but to ask guys here what possibly solutions are.

1) I've cut it with GSO at 1:1 which sucks ass I use .75cc of tren, test prop, and NPP daily. So I divide shots.  Barely did a thing.

2) added .75cc EO thinking maybe the solution was crashing post injection, helped a bit but still crippling in certain areas.

I've heard baking is a no no but refiltering may help if sterile particulates got through during his process.

What say the Thunderdome?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Solutions to bad PIP
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 07:01:50 PM »
Probably made with EO. That shit is nSsssstyyyy

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 07:27:51 PM »
Nah doubt it, you can smell EO too, and if adding my own in made it feel more comfortable that wouldn't make sense..

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 01:15:57 AM »
youre probably allergic to the oil if cutting the gear didnt do a thing (usually id suspect too much BA, in which case cutting would help)

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 02:48:00 AM »
why do so many people get PIP? I just don;t get it? find some legit stuff guys. Ive never had PIP where it swole up sure i have had it feel a little numb or tingly for a day or two but that is normal I am not sure what some of you mean by PIP like actual lump?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 02:57:11 AM »
Pip?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 03:10:19 AM »
Post injection pain. Pip. ^^^
Sometimes u just get some BS gear. Here lately I've just been pretending that it doesn't hurt kinda makes me want 2 choke the bastard who brewed mine.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 03:36:23 AM »
I'm using Watson Test cyp the best you can get and it is painless but sure you get a little tingly feeling in the glute for a day or two but that's all no marks,red looking  or fever.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2014, 03:38:26 AM »
Post injection pain. Pip. ^^^
Sometimes u just get some BS gear. Here lately I've just been pretending that it doesn't hurt kinda makes me want 2 choke the bastard who brewed mine.
aaa ok thanks

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2014, 05:51:51 AM »
I'm using Watson Test cyp the best you can get and it is painless but sure you get a little tingly feeling in the glute for a day or two but that's all no marks,red looking  or fever.
yea that'd b nice to get some watson but round here that goes for 120 a vial so we have to chance with the ugly

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2014, 06:18:32 AM »
why do so many people get PIP? I just don;t get it? find some legit stuff guys. Ive never had PIP where it swole up sure i have had it feel a little numb or tingly for a day or two but that is normal I am not sure what some of you mean by PIP like actual lump?

This - we all get pip post inject paisns it part of the game. both sides my ass hurt both shoulders hurt - youue pushing a metal object into muscle and filling it with oil and powder ha - what u think gna happen , id be worried if you were getting no pain ataal from things like tren and npp

now if you gettings lumps ghot swelling and all that shits then ur source ios marouan fellani

get a new source

if cooking yourself n getting hgash lumpsd- get someone else to cook it coz u dont know hwhat u doinfg

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2014, 09:56:27 AM »
Lol guys there PIP and then there's PIP.  I'm not a pussy I've shot short esters a year straight and have no scar tissue, know how to pin, always sterile, etc.  Some pip is part of the game I get that, but not crippling. I'm simply asking for possible ideas that maybe I overlooked, not a lecture on how I should man up or that I should get a better source.  I'm well aware there are better chefs out there than defiant, he's just the best (in terms of potency) that I've found so far.  Not everyone has the top chef hook ups or HG gear. Gotta do with what I have for now, as I find better sources.

And after a few days of splitting the gear up and adding GSO at 1:1 seems to be a little more comfortable.  At least it's bearable this way.  I'm thinking it must be high % of BA maybe 5% with hardly any BB.  Idk why defiant would be this cheap as the guy has plenty of regulars.  His label also claims 2% ba, 20% bb.  A few guys on this board have spoke kindly of him too, maybe they can chime in?

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 10:08:50 AM »

WW, no lump mate, just a little heat from the injection site along with the feeling of someone taking a baseball bat to my quads the night before.  Pretty sure it's the BA. 

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2014, 04:46:43 AM »
WW, no lump mate, just a little heat from the injection site along with the feeling of someone taking a baseball bat to my quads the night before.  Pretty sure it's the BA. 

probably right. let my guess the label says 2% BA and 20 BB but I bet it's at lea 5% BA. sounds like you know what kind of pain to expect id say anytime it swells or gets red or you get Test flu you shouldn;t use the stuff anymore why should you have to go to the rouble of cutting it with grapeseed oil? Defiant has been around for awhile but who knows he dosn;t test his powders way to expensive and time consuming. I guess just hope the next batch is better or try somebody else.

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2014, 06:20:05 PM »
probably right. let my guess the label says 2% BA and 20 BB but I bet it's at lea 5% BA. sounds like you know what kind of pain to expect id say anytime it swells or gets red or you get Test flu you shouldn;t use the stuff anymore why should you have to go to the rouble of cutting it with grapeseed oil? Defiant has been around for awhile but who knows he dosn;t test his powders way to expensive and time consuming. I guess just hope the next batch is better or try somebody else.

Yup no swelling or redness so the GSO help. Not thrilled I have to use it.   Yeah NONE of them do but claim it's always pure.  Pisses me off but hey that's the risk I take.

And yup 2% ba, 20% bb. Doubt it is.