Author Topic: THE HYGE HGH STORY PAST AND PRESENT  (Read 5328 times)

mazfit

• Getbig III
THE HYGE HGH STORY PAST AND PRESENT
« on: October 30, 2014, 05:05:52 AM »
INFO FROM MY COACH - this is the final and only stopry on hyge you need to liosten to

this is truth may it set you free.

when u hit the hyge hgh jackpoint - pharma seems less desirable

unfortunate there afre filty scums selling to the US steal you money and provide you shit or inactive shit and even just put the cheaper peptides in the vial  ( which do work with hgh but only to a degree )

some even put anti diuretics the filthy scum bags to give you bloat - this is why serum tests need to be doen

SERUM TESTS - http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/Black-Top-Hyge-Blood-Serum-Tests-m5079442.aspx

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: THE HYGE HGH STORY PAST AND PRESENT
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 01:29:43 PM »
Hi mazfit i like a lot your posts!
Just a question about black top hyge i heard many good things about it but from what i know it comes from hygenepharma.com
please may you confirm?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 01:49:47 AM »
Im not to sure - as my coach sorts everything out, but i will double check

however i believe that is the case that it comes from that source.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 04:53:04 AM »
well serum tests are the best evidence to show the quality of the product you got. It sucks it's come to the point where we need to get a serum test done to know if our HGH is real but HGH is the biggest market there is. dealers don;t make much money on selling vials unless they make the oils but if you can get a bulk deal on HGH it will sell out fast and usually the dealer makes at the minimum 100$ off each kit so 50 kits would be 5 grand and that maybe a days work. I remember a big source who's handle started with a N would get 200 blue tops and sell them within hours because he would let them go for 100$ this was back when the blue tops first came out guys who bought 10 kits would get the 100$ break for 100 Iu's and literally he would sell 200 kits in a hour or two. he is probably still out there somehwere

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 02:48:22 AM »
ive seen over 5000 black tops once i rekon they are baught for around £2-£3 a vial its £10 for 10ius in the UK basically for me anyway. usually get 100ius for £100.00 i rekon 50-80 quid profit is made on each 100iu kit - when vials are baught in such huge amouns.

dustin

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 06:52:14 PM »
I get really suspicious when people make bold claims like putting anti-diuretic hormone in stuff like GH. Has anyone actually sent a sample to a lab? Or is this all based off anecdotes?

The consensus that I've seen is that they work great, but there's a bit of bloat. I'm not planning on buying any GH any time soon, but I've still wondered if it's just the production or APIs that lead to the bloat or something else.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 07:45:57 PM »
I get really suspicious when people make bold claims like putting anti-diuretic hormone in stuff like GH. Has anyone actually sent a sample to a lab? Or is this all based off anecdotes?

The consensus that I've seen is that they work great, but there's a bit of bloat. I'm not planning on buying any GH any time soon, but I've still wondered if it's just the production or APIs that lead to the bloat or something else.

I can't figure it out either. I'm seeing alot of people talking about horrible water retention. On the USA grade serostims we have seen average people who were fat get real lean. You guys remember anna nicole smith she used serostim and went from fat to pretty damn lean.she got that Trim-spa deal because she was using HGH not Trim-spa. she never held water on sero's. even all the other actors who use usa HGH never look bloated they all have crazy lean gains off seros.

dustin

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 10:32:12 PM »
I can't figure it out either. I'm seeing alot of people talking about horrible water retention. On the USA grade serostims we have seen average people who were fat get real lean. You guys remember anna nicole smith she used serostim and went from fat to pretty damn lean.she got that Trim-spa deal because she was using HGH not Trim-spa. she never held water on sero's. even all the other actors who use usa HGH never look bloated they all have crazy lean gains off seros.

All the guys I know who get GH directly from the pharmacy are lean as fuck. Not one of them is bloated. Every single one of them are ripped with very thin skin. When I hear about bloating, it's only on the internet using generics.

All this really makes me not want to bother with GH unless it's handed to me over a counter by a pharmacist in a pharmacy. :-\

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2014, 02:01:51 AM »
pfizer and other pharma gradewe hold water also ive seeen it with my own face

i think that it is person dependant, the actors are possibly on low dose, used in conjunction with fasted cardio and a good diet,.

we know eating clean is a load of mumbo jumbo when gaining on aas and hgh, but when gettiong lean lower carbs, lower salt, 'clean' foods to help contribute to less weight ( water )

i stoped taking HGH on thursday until sunday night, but sunday night i was 6 lbs lighter and my abs were popping.

Water retention is a well known side of any hgh including pharma, it actually says in the leaflet you get with the HOSP grade stuff.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2014, 02:07:38 AM »
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10592455

- as we are not hgh deficiant and are using it for aesthetic purposes, where will the extra fluid go?
exactly, where it always does stomach, wrists, face.

bensif

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2014, 07:48:48 AM »
IMO your coach is having you over. He buys 50 geno pens at £180-£190? I noticed pounds not dollars.... Not being funny, but I recently bought 35 at 60% of that. I would guess he has more margin in generics.

Either that or he has a terrible hookup for geno.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2014, 08:36:07 AM »
you can get genos in single digit amounts for like 150 £ a piece from UK online sellers

not sure why he paid that much

generally pharm is about 150-180 £ per 30-36 iu for SINGLE pens/cartridges, not considering bulk discounts

saizen are usually the most expensive here in EU, so 120 £ is pretty damn good for that

bensif

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2014, 09:09:32 AM »
you can get genos in single digit amounts for like 150 £ a piece from UK online sellers

not sure why he paid that much

generally pharm is about 150-180 £ per 30-36 iu for SINGLE pens/cartridges, not considering bulk discounts

saizen are usually the most expensive here in EU, so 120 £ is pretty damn good for that

Yeah very true, Saizen in  the EU is 1.5x price of geno / nordis.

A note on testing - serum tests don't prove that there is GH in that vial. The only significant proof that you have good quality GH is an IGF-1 test. Get a base line, do 8 weeks of GH, get another test. If your IGF-1 is up by 400-500 points on 4-8iu a day, it genuine.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2014, 01:27:03 PM »
Yeah very true, Saizen in  the EU is 1.5x price of geno / nordis.

A note on testing - serum tests don't prove that there is GH in that vial. The only significant proof that you have good quality GH is an IGF-1 test. Get a base line, do 8 weeks of GH, get another test. If your IGF-1 is up by 400-500 points on 4-8iu a day, it genuine.

true
could be a GHRP/GHRH mixture in that vial which could cause a GH spike aswell

but most likely you would notice that because of the rush and the hunger feeling (unless its ipamorelin)

GH will most likely not remain elevated for 3 hours after the shot aswell as with a GH shot and testing

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2014, 05:56:02 AM »
IMO your coach is having you over. He buys 50 geno pens at £180-£190? I noticed pounds not dollars.... Not being funny, but I recently bought 35 at 60% of that. I would guess he has more margin in generics.

Either that or he has a terrible hookup for geno.

genos are around 220 per pen.

i apologise i believe he gets them at between 100-150 depending on amount. thats a 100% profit margin so i dont think its a bad hook up.....the guy is the biggest distributer in the UK.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2014, 05:57:36 AM »
even with impa its the ghrh that makes your face flush ect.

so you would notice stright away with hgh i dont feel anything, accept tired after 30-40 mins and then the other sides are about whebn i wake.