Author Topic: What age is it good to start hgh?  (Read 8704 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
What age is it good to start hgh?
« on: October 30, 2014, 07:01:44 AM »
Just wondering because everyone says it's the shit if you get legit stuff, but I've also heard that age can play a big factor on its effectiveness so what would be a good age to start it?

mazfit

• Getbig III
Re: What age is it good to start hgh?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 07:26:42 AM »
24+ if legit otherwise u may swell take your money turn it to powder form sterilise it  it ad a high BA contect to kill the bac and then inject the powdered now suspended in oil money.

And if below age 24 u need to be doing legit 5ius plus

i also want to add depends on your goal, if just looking good and big, you dont need to fk about with GH

The end,.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 04:54:55 AM »
Just wondering because everyone says it's the shit if you get legit stuff, but I've also heard that age can play a big factor on its effectiveness so what would be a good age to start it?

I bet at your age you HGH level is pretty high already and you said you don't want to compete so maybe in the future try a quality generic and see how it works for you.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 05:44:48 AM »
i always wondered if growth hormone releasing peptides are more effective in younger guys because they produce/release more hgh naturally.

that'd be an interesting topic

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 07:13:04 AM »
i always wondered if growth hormone releasing peptides are more effective in younger guys because they produce/release more hgh naturally.

that'd be an interesting topic

probably not. I'd say just use the real deal and then later throw in the fragments too.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 08:20:16 AM »
Lots of examples of 70's, 80's and early 90's guys who were huge in teens and early 20's just from heavy steroid use alone

Your natural GH levels are high in those stages of life, competing in late 20's without GH isn't going to end well

So I would say mid 20's, not that they wont work at younger age, just more efficiant and worthwhile money wise as you get older

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 12:20:48 PM »
Right age?....umm 14-15 would be perfect...shots taken just after waking up

I did my first run of hgh which was humatrope at 21 at 1.5IU/day and within 3 months i was at 6-8IU/day....now that sudden increase is not recommended since i had some serious CTS going on at that time

It really depends what your goals are....a 16year old who dreams of being world champion should start right away....otherwise it just like any other hobby...lol injecting hgh is a hobby

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2014, 02:43:29 AM »
I took them for my 1st adult show at 22/23 I don't think I got the most out of them till later on tho..

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2014, 04:36:13 AM »
even mens bikini models are doing GH these days, its ridiculous waste of money. If your not as big as Arnie in his prime why bother.

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2014, 10:12:17 AM »
even mens bikini models are doing GH these days, its ridiculous waste of money. If your not as big as Arnie in his prime why bother.
I think GH is a waste of money full stop, you could get a lot more gear and a lot more results with the money you spend on it.
Somebody I know had paid £160 for a single fucking pen with 36 ius in it.

12 fucking days????
I can get 250 shots of test e for that money.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2014, 12:15:47 PM »
I think GH is a waste of money full stop, you could get a lot more gear and a lot more results with the money you spend on it.

12 fucking days????

If you can get a good deal it well worth it, ive never paid more than £120 for 100iu, and you can get it for less if you import it and buy in bigger quantities..it makes a little bit gear go along way...

dustin

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2014, 12:49:04 PM »
I think the best age for GH is the one where you bring in a generous salary, have a house and a strong diversified portfolio and you still have a nice surplus to spend on frivolous things like GH.

I think the most effective and cost-wise thing you could do with GH would be to run it in tandem with insulin to break through to the next stage. Outside of that, it's just really, really, really nice to have. You can get big or you can get shredded without GH, but if you have GH then you'll get bigger and more shredded with ease.

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2014, 09:40:09 AM »

12 fucking days????

Well to be precise....250shots of test E or 250 shots of test E with 10iu gh......big fucking difference

Something you need to experience.

12fucking dayss??? that has to be a joke....lol

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2014, 06:05:08 AM »
if u have real hgh

and run it between 4-6ius a day after building from 2

you will notice a huge huge differece

i am of course talking about when you are maxed on steroids, when you sat taking 3-4g of gear and the scales are stuttering you cant just keep bashing your head against the wall and expect something else to happen other then giving you brain damage

you have to add sometihing different it, hgh, peptides, insulin. myostatin inhib

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2014, 06:06:34 AM »
and no constantly upping your calories isnt going to do anything other than makes u a fatty bum bum

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2014, 06:29:33 AM »
if u have real hgh

and run it between 4-6ius a day after building from 2

you will notice a huge huge differece

i am of course talking about when you are maxed on steroids, when you sat taking 3-4g of gear and the scales are stuttering you cant just keep bashing your head against the wall and expect something else to happen other then giving you brain damage

you have to add sometihing different it, hgh, peptides, insulin. myostatin inhib

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2014, 08:41:43 AM »
HGH is what makes pro bodybuilders these days. maybe not back in the day but if you want to go pro you better start using HGh soon as possible! you will need alot of money because this is when shit gets expensive! Food is the most expensive thing for me! I spend more on food then I do gear by far! but HGH if your getting quality stuff and using 6-10IU a day 6your looking at 2 kits of generic HGh a month wich will cost roughly 400-500$ for quality generic.you can get it cheaper if you want to buy in bulk and start selling it once you start dealing all your drugs are free that's why so many bodybuilders do this not all of them but a good majority do something shadey to get their money wether it's gay4pay or selling narcotics.

a very slim few work 9-5 jobs and still train everyday and can afford all the necessitys. If you can work 9-5 and live the lifestyle and have a good enough job to where you can afford 600$ worth of food a month. 200-300$ on steroids and 400$ on HGH and still pay all your bills and have some extra money to save more power to you. most have to take short-cutts.

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2014, 09:34:06 AM »
HGH is what makes pro bodybuilders these days. maybe not back in the day but if you want to go pro you better start using HGh soon as possible! you will need alot of money because this is when shit gets expensive! Food is the most expensive thing for me! I spend more on food then I do gear by far! but HGH if your getting quality stuff and using 6-10IU a day 6your looking at 2 kits of generic HGh a month wich will cost roughly 400-500$ for quality generic.you can get it cheaper if you want to buy in bulk and start selling it once you start dealing all your drugs are free that's why so many bodybuilders do this not all of them but a good majority do something shadey to get their money wether it's gay4pay or selling narcotics.

a very slim few work 9-5 jobs and still train everyday and can afford all the necessitys. If you can work 9-5 and live the lifestyle and have a good enough job to where you can afford 600$ worth of food a month. 200-300$ on steroids and 400$ on HGH and still pay all your bills and have some extra money to save more power to you. most have to take short-cutts.

Well to be honest...it is very very very hard to do a 9-5 job once you get on REAL HGH in 8+IU/day.

You need to pop clen or any other stimulant all the fucking time just to stay awake.

Bodybuilding if doing heavy doses is a fucking full time job in itself

4-6grams of gear 10iu+ hgh and trust me you would be sleeping like a baby 12 hrs a day

You need a sponsor or steady source of funds like a business or whatever else you do ;)

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2014, 04:00:48 AM »
If you can get a good deal it well worth it, ive never paid more than £120 for 100iu, and you can get it for less if you import it and buy in bigger quantities..it makes a little bit gear go along way...

do you use generics?

pharma is being pushed more and more in the uk because HYGE is 'bunk' its not people on forums just have underlying reasons for pushing one over another.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2014, 04:06:07 AM »
i work full time job - its fuuuuking hard man. on high gear

i go to the bathroom - its single room nicely decorated and clean

i fold my jumper up and i sleep on the floor at lunch and maybe get 2-3 25 min naps a day there.

i kid you not

i make £1400 a month
400 on gear and growth
50 on protein
80 on petrol
25gym
250 to GF for rent even though i dont live with her, coz im nice. - we lived together but i moved out because i was about to throw her of the balcony on a daily basis, so live at home ( free food italian family, mum makes all my bodybuilding meals a day for work im still below 25 so its acceptable to live at home)

thats 500 free for other shit  like strippers and cocain ( not srs ) ( kind of srs )

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2014, 10:00:29 AM »
do you use generics?

pharma is being pushed more and more in the uk because HYGE is 'bunk' its not people on forums just have underlying reasons for pushing one over another.

Ive used both, last time out with novos from China, worked great, just a little more water retention

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2014, 10:50:13 AM »
Worry less about age and more about a legit source for HGH.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2014, 12:23:17 AM »

Ive used both, last time out with novos from China, worked great, just a little more water retention

yeah thats it the generics do give more water,

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2014, 10:48:06 AM »
Whenever you can afford it without living paycheck to paycheck.  ;D

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2014, 11:08:00 AM »
Whenever you can afford it without living paycheck to paycheck.  ;D

8)

That's hard to do unles you have some extra income from other sources. BTW- where have you been? we missed you?