Author Topic: The Republican Party is Dead  (Read 49265 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: The Republican Party is Dead
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2014, 07:25:56 PM »
Only because Obama's handlers and the fuckwits in the lib media keep it from public. That guy doesn't have an American bone in his body and like 99.9% of libs, is about as patriotic.

I just love it when you out yourself as crazy....you conservatives just can't help it!!!....LOL...good job! ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2014, 07:28:50 PM »
You mean the congress that has taken the most vacation in history while passing the least amt of legislation in history? that one? The one who shut downt he gov over a passed law (ACA), that effective group? regardless of what you think, this congress has been the most lame duck in history, it's not up for debate, we also witnessed history as their degree of obfuscation reached a climax with a GOP senator, fillibustering his own proposal lol. All they do is complain and try and deflect blame.

While they were on recess? LOL.

GREAT POST......TRUTH 8)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2014, 07:57:34 PM »
They were growing under Republicans as well....but the Republicans and conservatives have brainwashed you into thinking otherwise.....so you continue to believe the myth of Republican financial austerity....but the actually spend as much as /democrats...its just that Dems actually tax and pay for it...Repubs spend and borrow.
no doubt they do, guess what they dont run on it like the dems do...Thats the point of the post brainchild, try and keep up or stay out of the conversation if you cant.

We were talking about elections....

Also they dont cover it by taxing, we are still running a deficit. What happens when you cant tax anymore andre?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2014, 08:00:22 PM »
no doubt they do, guess what they dont run on it like the dems do...Thats the point of the post brainchild, try and keep up or stay out of the conversation if you cant.

We were talking about elections....

Also they dont cover it by taxing, we are still running a deficit. What happens when you cant tax anymore andre?

its a shame you can't respond to a post without a put down, but I guess that's part of your way of deflecting....of course the Dems run on it..thats unashamedly their modis operandi.....but they get elected...so its what the American people want..the Dems are quite open about this..no secret there

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2014, 08:02:33 PM »
its a shame you can't respond to a post without a put down, but I guess that's part of your way of deflecting....of course the Dems run on it..thats unashamedly their modis operandi.....but they get elected...so its what the American people want..the Dems are quite open about this..no secret there
wait your retarded ass calls me brainwashed b/c I said exactly what you just posted and I insulted you?

HAHAHAH are you fucking high or just a moron?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2014, 08:04:18 PM »
of course the Dems run on it..thats unashamedly their modis operandi.....but they get elected...so its what the American people want..the Dems are quite open about this..no secret there
thats the fucking point brainchild, its hard to compete against someone who promises free shit.

Lets see free shit or personal responsibility....hmmm

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2014, 08:10:51 PM »
thats the fucking point brainchild, its hard to compete against someone who promises free shit.

you're still falling for that "personal responsibility, family values" bullshit.....more brainwashing.....did the repubs take personal responsibility for all the sex scandals they're involved in where they are caught cheating on their wives? lots of hypocrisy

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2014, 08:26:19 PM »
you're still falling for that "personal responsibility, family values" bullshit.....more brainwashing.....did the repubs take personal responsibility for all the sex scandals they're involved in where they are caught cheating on their wives? lots of hypocrisy
LMFAO all politicians are hypocrites, reps and dems alike dumb ass

Simply b/c a person who is an elected dem/rep doesnt live up to the goals of their party doesnt invalidate the goals of the party.

Plenty of hypocrisey to go around there andre, difference is I can call both parties out and you cant.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2014, 03:43:37 AM »

you are right they are mutually exclusive and hard work will always trump a crooked corrupt system.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2014, 05:21:44 AM »
you are right they are mutually exclusive and hard work will always trump a crooked corrupt system.
its hyperbole obviously to make a point.

but the bottom line results of their policies are not that far off....now tell us all how obama saved the economy with cash for clunkers and the stimulus.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2014, 07:25:42 AM »
of course I can....I have about 15 or 20 that come to mind right away but again why waste my time?...you will still deny it anyway won't you? 8)

Yet you can't type out one?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2014, 08:49:24 AM »
Republican party isn't dying, only changing.  The Libertarian wing of the Republican party is quite popular with the youngsters.  And the Republicans will still win local and state elections.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2014, 08:56:49 AM »
Yet you can't type out one?

I only try to prove things to people who are rational and have critical thinking skills....with you, why bother?..you don't agree with any viewpoint other than your own

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2014, 09:48:19 AM »
Republican party isn't dying, only changing.  The Libertarian wing of the Republican party is quite popular with the youngsters.  And the Republicans will still win local and state elections.

true that.   libs rule the coastlines.  repubs rule the middle of the country.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2014, 10:08:55 AM »
Actually the Libertarians have never been, or never will be, a wing of the Republican party. As the Tea Party will never be part of the the Republican or any other party. Even conservative Republicans are thinking twice about their membership. RINO's becoming a big issue here with the GOP..

This mid term election is all about rejection of current Washington policies. Hope and change; to rid the country of the dangerous attempted of taking this country back to the bad old days. Imploding, from within, for the last 6 years.
F

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2014, 10:23:02 AM »
No.  You just want to fall back on your usual tactic of arguing semantics in an effort to make a point.  Which is irrelevant by now.  My statement was specifically about Dems and midterms.  You trying to talk about anything else just shows that you are either trying to deflect what I said or are too stupid to comprehend it.

::) "

You have said repeatedly that the Republican Party is dead.  Now you have changed that statement to "dying."  Regardless, your prior statements didn't have anything to do with midterm elections. 

I understand you don't want to back off your comments, but the facts really don't agree with you.  You have no explanation for why Republicans control so many states.  If they party was dead, that wouldn't be the case, or at a minimum, there would be a solid trend showing massive losses at the state level across the country. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2014, 10:43:46 AM »
Actually the Libertarians have never been, or never will be, a wing of the Republican party. As the Tea Party will never be part of the the Republican or any other party. Even conservative Republicans are thinking twice about their membership. RINO's becoming a big issue here with the GOP..

This mid term election is all about rejection of current Washington policies. Hope and change; to rid the country of the dangerous attempted of taking this country back to the bad old days. Imploding, from within, for the last 6 years.

If the Libertarians are running in Republican primkaries then this indicates that tthe Republican voters are those they most identify with thus this means they are a wing of the Repbulican party.....I dont see Rand Paul running in Democratic primaries are participating in Democtratic debates..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #92 on: November 03, 2014, 10:54:22 AM »
If the Libertarians are running in Republican primkaries then this indicates that tthe Republican voters are those they most identify with thus this means they are a wing of the Repbulican party.....I dont see Rand Paul running in Democratic primaries are participating in Democtratic debates..

Did your check show up today?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #93 on: November 03, 2014, 11:00:47 AM »
yup and liberalism is all about free love, gay sex and taking money from others to help support your drug habits.

Hyperbole...not just for libtards anymore ;)

youre joking right?

Your boy 33386 cornered that market long ago

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #94 on: November 03, 2014, 11:08:31 AM »
.......http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dre/politics/election-lab-2014

Not holding my breath. The corruption among the Dem party is ALL about lying, cheating and stealing elections.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2014, 11:15:10 AM »
youre joking right?

Your boy 33386 cornered that market long ago

Hope and Change sucker

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2014, 05:38:32 AM »
Bump for Andreisatwink  :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2014, 07:19:18 AM »
Republicans control the Senate, increased their hold of the House to a level not seen in decades, and made gains at the state level, including terrific performances in gubenatorial races. 

Doesn't sound like the GOP is dead to me. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2014, 07:42:18 AM »
Headline on the front page of huffingtonpost: