Author Topic: How do you feel when people you know just walk into your house w/o knocking?  (Read 4086 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
you have no legal compulsion  or duty to retreat in your own home, you know
X

Stark

• Getbig V
you have no legal compulsion  or duty to retreat in your own home, you know

nah I don't I kick back in Ireland we don't have guns here.... well good folks like me don't

Deadpool

• Getbig V
guns don't kill people...

pheasant shot kills people  ;)
X

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
I find it bizarre!

I have neighbours that do that all the time.  I often get out of the shower with just a little towel and it is nothing for me to find them waiting for me sitting on my lounge watching cable.  I go "Oh I didnt here you come in" they say "no I could hear you were in the shower so thought I would just wait" bizzare! is not the word.  They have small children and they also just walk in lol unbelievable

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
How do you feel when people you know just walk into your house w/o knocking?

Well, how would you feel after having just shot someone dead?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Tombo

• Getbig V
if they yell hello and are looking for u and you know them well enough, who gives a shit.

lock your doors lol

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
my old landlord used to walk in my apartment all the time if he needed to speak with me, unnanounced, and would even go in my room and wake me up, it fucking pissed me off.

Your parents?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Usually my doors are locked.

Hope this helps.   :)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
My doors are usually locked as well. But i got a home boy who is notrious for justt showing up without calling and he doesnt knock he bangs on the F*CKING door. Yells and carries around this annoying as cd player that he always has on blarring music... Pisses my wife off. He knows it to so he tries to make it better by bringing food everytime he comes. Funny as hell.. But yeah its annoying if a mother f8cker walks into my houes... And i feel bad for the ass chewing theyll get from my wife... Haha

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Well the police tell me to stop aiming for center mass and just wound them but it's instincts.  ;D
Squishy face retard

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
i got a home boy who is notrious for justt showing up without calling and he doesnt knock he bangs on the F*CKING door. Yells and carries around this annoying as cd player that he always has on blarring music...

"CD Player"??  ::) ::)

Is your homeboy still living in 1990, or is he just poor as fucck? 
Ron: "I am lazy."

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio

"CD Player"??  ::) ::)

Is your homeboy still living in 1990, or is he just poor as fucck? 

Kind of a real hood mother fucker... He has never had his own place... The best he did was when he went to the army then he quit that shit... ever sense been renting rooms or staying on couches... He rents out one of the party houses dining room. Where he sleeps on a fold out bed... The kid works he is just ntov ery good at budgeting or something. He once stole a tube of toothpaste from my grandma's house in high school and then came back in with it and used it in front of my grandma he got knocked out for that one.... But we've been friends since kindergarden. So yeah hes kinda poor and kinda just hood.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
I always say to my wife....See, you leave the door unlocked and any fvucking azshole can walk in.  The "guest" hears it and says something like,  "Uh the door was unlocked."  WTF, you always go into someones house just cause the door wasn't locked.  No class move.  Closed doors are closed fore a reason.  Always knock.  Then let them know people get shot for allot less.  Next time they knock.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
I find it bizarre!

me too, don't they have anything better to do?

xL

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
They don't I have many guns.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver

lolllll............. lmao.............. thats why there is a lock on the door!!!

but seriously, if this hapen to me, i'll ask next time you better knock!!!
are you delusional?

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
I dont mind it at all I would rather them come in and yell then me have to get up and go let them in.