Author Topic: Terminator Genisys Movie - Promo pics & plot details & discussion  (Read 21026 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: TERMINATOR GENISYS promo pics & plot details
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2014, 11:56:11 AM »
The Asian guy reminds me a bit of Robert Patrick in T2 - but I doubt he'll compare to Patrick's amazing performance:

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2014, 11:59:21 AM »

as good as arnold was playing a robot,  nobody in the entire fucking series has come close to matching Michael Biehn

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2014, 12:10:21 PM »
Terminator series keeps getting more and more feminized...Way too many feminine homosexuals are in charge in Hollywood...Destroying everything that is Alpha :-\

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2014, 12:45:33 PM »
so they sent

1st- Reese to 1984  

then they sent a Terminator to protect Sarah as a kid ??? ??? that is why Arnold is old  ???  

now the 1st Reese meets Sarah in full attack mode because they killed the older terminator prior to 1984  ??? and the machines send Arnold and a new liquid Terminator to 1984  ???  are there now 2 reese and 2 sarah connors and 2 terminators in 1984  ???

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2014, 12:56:05 PM »
LLS

HTH

Shame they didn't stop after the second one. They've ruined (and continue to ruin) a once incredible franchise.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2014, 01:18:31 PM »
LLS

HTH

Shame they didn't stop after the second one. They've ruined (and continue to ruin) a once incredible franchise.

Judging by the Genesys trailer it looks like a remake of T2...   Like someone mentioned the Asian cop is an imitation of R. Patrick ...then you have all the classic lines from previous movies thrown around and a young terminator doing the nude scenes in behalf of Arnold ...

And Arnold appearance in the trailer?  less than 4 seconds ....

WoooSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH Last Stand Expendables, Escape plan, Sabotage, Terminator  Genesys

kepler2008

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2014, 01:29:34 PM »

::) ::) ::)

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2014, 01:54:11 PM »
Looks like shit, that doctor who fag instantly ruins it

Agreed, promo photos look like they were taken by a high school kid practicing for a school project.

hench

• Getbig V
Re: Terminator Genisys Movie - Promo pics & plot details & discussion
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2014, 04:12:15 PM »
movie actually has a good idea, skynet send a terminator to the 70's which kills sarahs parents but she is saved by arnie who it is unclear sent back.
Arnold then watches over her  like a guardian until the next big threat arrives in 84 in the shape of the original t800. The two arnie models then clash and events take a different turn.
Trailer would have been so much better with much less cgi that just isn't called for.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2014, 04:41:43 PM »

::) ::) ::)
someone inform them they ve shown everything in the trailer making it useless to actually watch the movie.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2014, 05:05:00 PM »
movie actually has a good idea, skynet send a terminator to the 70's which kills sarahs parents but she is saved by arnie who it is unclear sent back.
Arnold then watches over her  like a guardian until the next big threat arrives in 84 in the shape of the original t800. The two arnie models then clash and events take a different turn.
Trailer would have been so much better with much less cgi that just isn't called for.

You think she lost her virginity to the T-800 ???

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2014, 05:07:45 PM »
possibly, arnold nails everything, maybe the twist is cyborg baby john connor

You think she lost her virginity to the T-800 ???

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2014, 05:15:54 PM »
Didn't read, but looking at the pics they all look like dorks. I haven't seen Terminator 3 or any of those shitty series and I won't be seeing this either.

Terminator 1-2 : two of the best movies of all time.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2014, 05:18:42 PM »

as good as arnold was playing a robot,  nobody in the entire fucking series has come close to matching Michael Biehn

He was incredible in that movie. Then he disappeared. He should have been in more movies in the 80s.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2014, 05:21:15 PM »
Despite the over use of CGI, the film looks almost low-budget.

Looks like shit all the way around. Hollywood has lost it's balls when it comes to this once great franchise.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2014, 05:26:18 PM »
i wrote this seconds after I watched

First of all, who the fuck is John Conor? I mean really...who the fuck is this guy? Since the second film, he's been 4 fucking different people and he gets worse and worse each time. What was awesome about T2 was that he was a skinny little brat, and all you heard in the first film was that he was going to save the world. So you're like "Oh alright, he's going to get his shit together". Then in the third, he's still a skinny little brat, but he's not doing shit with his life because he thought he saved the world already and was like "YOLO I'LL JUST CLEAN TOILETS"

Then comes Christian Bale. I thought it wasn't the best choice, but I understood his name value and honestly he did a good job playing a guy who came from humble beginnings, even though that movie was a piece of shit.
Now he's some chiseled fucking rugby player with an iron jaw 5 years later? Are you fucking kidding me? Who is this guy?
Moving past that, what's with this foo foo lame ass music. WHERE IS THE FUCKING TERMINATOR THEME?!?

This whole plot-line just looks like stupid girl-power bullshit. "THE RULES HAVE CHANGED"
Oh yeah? Did we really need to fuck up one of the best storylines ever because we needed more Sarah Conor? She was a bad ass bitch in the first two movies, and then she's dead from there on out. That's the legacy. Boom. It's over. Move the fuck on.

John Conor himself has had less time in this series than fucking Sarah at this point if you include that television. For the sake of the children, we get it. Sarah is a strong woman. We get it. Understood. So now we have to go back in time to make her stronger? WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY. So we can have a female lead in a series about her son.

What made the first Terminator great was that Sarah Conor was just some basic college bitch, then Kyle Reese came back in time, gave her the dick of her life, and told her that she was his best friend's mom and his best friend was going to save the world. Then she looses her shit and starts shooting everyone. Awesome.
Now she's some little brat with a shotgun saying super cool fucking taglines and repping that girl power so hard that it makes Arnold look weak. Yeah right. Go fuck yourself.
All in all, this looks like a horrible movie with a horrible plotline and I hope whoever wrote it gets a treatable form of cancer so they can think about the legacy they're leaving this earth and maybe improve on their mistake of writing this garbage.
PS, The Asian Terminator looks cool as hell. No one would see that coming.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2014, 05:26:23 PM »
He was incredible in that movie. Then he disappeared. He should have been in more movies in the 80s.

Yup, the only other movies I remember him in are small parts in the rock, the abyss, and tombstone

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2014, 05:32:52 PM »

Yup, the only other movies I remember him in are small parts in the rock, the abyss, and tombstone

He is one of those 'what if' actors. He could play that melancholy lone wolf role perfectly.

It's just pisses me off that they could release shit like this, as someone said the pics look like a fucking school project done by a bunch of dorks.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2014, 11:56:55 PM »
the 3rd part would've been credible if they hadn't given the bad terminator role to a girl, fuck that noise, they should have hired somebody like the rock

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2014, 03:03:28 AM »

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2014, 03:41:16 AM »
I remember reading way back Cameron wanted him to be Peter Parker when he was planning on making spider-man in the 90s.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2014, 07:55:57 AM »
so in this new time line , does slider die after beating iguana girl's  pussy  ??? ???

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2014, 08:20:35 AM »
so they sent

1st- Reese to 1984  

then they sent a Terminator to protect Sarah as a kid ??? ??? that is why Arnold is old  ???  

now the 1st Reese meets Sarah in full attack mode because they killed the older terminator prior to 1984  ??? and the machines send Arnold and a new liquid Terminator to 1984  ???  are there now 2 reese and 2 sarah connors and 2 terminators in 1984  ???

This whole plot-line just looks like stupid girl-power bullshit. "THE RULES HAVE CHANGED"
Oh yeah? Did we really need to fuck up one of the best storylines ever because we needed more Sarah Conor? She was a bad ass bitch in the first two movies, and then she's dead from there on out. That's the legacy. Boom. It's over. Move the fuck on.

+1

They ruined it, this is a huge fuckup  :-\ :-\
tank u jesus

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2014, 08:54:21 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V