Author Topic: Getting old sucks  (Read 41695 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Getting old sucks
« Reply #150 on: December 12, 2014, 10:00:25 PM »
Age don't matter too much if you don't lose your hair.

Just don't lose your fucking hair. If you do you're just another bald old man.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #151 on: December 13, 2014, 01:33:24 AM »
You are aware that he wears a bad wig right?

Um, no, because he doesn't. It's amusing how you just make things up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #152 on: December 13, 2014, 01:37:54 AM »
Um, no, because he doesn't. It's amusing how you just make things up.
Jesus you are a moron.

Here

https://www.google.com/search?q=george+will+wig&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: December 13, 2014, 02:15:34 AM »
Jesus you are a moron.

Here

Jesus Christ, you are a moron! You really do believe everything you read on the net!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #154 on: December 13, 2014, 02:18:39 AM »
Jesus Christ, you are a moron! You really do believe everything you read on the net!

Like thinking gh15 is real?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: December 13, 2014, 02:22:19 AM »
How dense can you be?  George Will is known to have one of the most atrocious hair pieces known to man. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: December 13, 2014, 02:25:23 AM »
How dense can you be?  George Will is known to have one of the most atrocious hair pieces known to man. 

No he's not. You just make things up and google and post whatever supports your view point. How dense can you be?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: December 13, 2014, 02:52:26 AM »
You gave up so easy. I was just trolling TA style. I just don't think it looks that bad and I'm sure it's much better than whatever he has going on naturally. I have no problem with people improving their appearance artificially be it plastic/cosmetic surgery, braces, or lifting weights to give them bigger muscles. And, yes, I don't think lifting weights is natural.

People here make fun of people like Stallone for the cosmetic surgery and hair transplant. But they would make fun of him being bald and wrinkled as well. Fact is the guy is 68 years old and looks great. Better than 99.9% of people his age. Hell, he looks better than most adult males at any age. And I don't care and it's none of my business, nor anybody else, what he does to look like that.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 13, 2014, 04:12:45 AM »
A man can age well with good diet, training, drugs, and grooming.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: December 13, 2014, 07:15:43 AM »
Jesus you are a moron.

Here

Dude, you've got the most sensitive wig radar of anyone online. It's kind of your thing, I've noticed.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: December 13, 2014, 07:17:11 AM »
You gave up so easy. I was just trolling TA style. I just don't think it looks that bad and I'm sure it's much better than whatever he has going on naturally. I have no problem with people improving their appearance artificially be it plastic/cosmetic surgery, braces, or lifting weights to give them bigger muscles. And, yes, I don't think lifting weights is natural.

People here make fun of people like Stallone for the cosmetic surgery and hair transplant. But they would make fun of him being bald and wrinkled as well. Fact is the guy is 68 years old and looks great. Better than 99.9% of people his age. Hell, he looks better than most adult males at any age. And I don't care and it's none of my business, nor anybody else, what he does to look like that.

He could easily pass for 40s there. Good 40s, I mean.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: December 13, 2014, 09:01:51 AM »
hairy lug holes :'(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: December 13, 2014, 03:11:55 PM »
Dude, you've got the most sensitive wig radar of anyone online. It's kind of your thing, I've noticed.
Its a hobby of mine. I find it hilarious.  The whole insecurity of it all.  Its easy to tell, especially with HD photography these days.  Most people are still fooled for some reason, but is really pretty obvious.  

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: December 13, 2014, 03:19:07 PM »
the way i see it is since we cant prevent the aging process we can do things to slow it down and look and feel younger than we really are,whether its HGH,eating well,stress relief ect,we do what we gotta do
R

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: December 13, 2014, 04:07:49 PM »
Its a hobby of mine. I find it hilarious.  The whole insecurity of it all.  Its easy to tell, especially with HD photography these days.  Most people are still fooled for some reason, but is really pretty obvious.  

Is wanting to look as good as you can only about insecurities? Why do you lift weights? If you came back from a two week vacation and came home to see a bit of flab over the abs would you do something about it? Step it up a bit to get rid of the flab. Ever see Judge Jeanie? That lady is over sixty years old. A product of cosmetic surgery and most likely hgh and also employing a personal trainer. Would it be better if she just allowed herself to keep her natural wrinkles? Could Stallone pull off his Rambo and Rocky movies if he kept his male pattern baldness?

Sixty three years old.

Would hit.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #165 on: December 13, 2014, 04:49:51 PM »
the way i see it is since we cant prevent the aging process we can do things to slow it down and look and feel younger than we really are,whether its HGH,eating well,stress relief ect,we do what we gotta do

I'm on a quite a regimen of anti-aging (pure experimental), I have no idea of how effective it will be or won't, or it may even harm me, but I'd dare to say it may be possible to affect that process to at least some extent by the tools available now. To find it out is difficult, the time frame is a human lifespan, a long time for an experiment.

By using test and gh in physiological doses you most certainly will slow down some aspects of detorriation. I'd try to keep my lifestyle as anti-cancer as possible if I'd still be on hormones at age 50+. And even than it may go down to genetics and the effectiveness of an immune system (if you have it strong, you won't get cancer even at age 100).

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #166 on: December 13, 2014, 04:55:29 PM »
Is wanting to look as good as you can only about insecurities? Why do you lift weights? If you came back from a two week vacation and came home to see a bit of flab over the abs would you do something about it? Step it up a bit to get rid of the flab. Ever see Judge Jeanie? That lady is over sixty years old. A product of cosmetic surgery and most likely hgh and also employing a personal trainer. Would it be better if she just allowed herself to keep her natural wrinkles? Could Stallone pull off his Rambo and Rocky movies if he kept his male pattern baldness?

Sixty three years old.

Would hit.

That's impressive. Regarding wigs, balding must be a horrible thing for a self esteem. I know some very young guys who went bald already and it sucks for them, as their facial features/head is completely not suited for that. I think a wig would look better lol.. but that's a lot of hassle. These who'll be able to regrow hair relatively cheap will be billionaires instantly.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: December 13, 2014, 04:58:35 PM »
I'm on a quite a regimen of anti-aging (pure experimental), I have no idea of how effective it will be or won't, or it may even harm me, but I'd dare to say it may be possible to affect that process to at least some extent by the tools available now. To find it out is difficult, the time frame is a human lifespan, a long time for an experiment.

By using test and gh in physiological doses you most certainly will slow down some aspects of detorriation. I'd try to keep my lifestyle as anti-cancer as possible if I'd still be on hormones at age 50+. And even than it may go down to genetics and the effectiveness of an immune system (if you have it strong, you won't get cancer even at age 100).

I think it should be distinguished between extended life span and improving or maintaining the quality of life at a given age. I don't think Stallone or Chuck Norris will extend their life span to any meaningful degree by using HGH, eating right and exercising. But not many 70 year olds can do a round house kick.

The only thing that has been proven to meaningfully extend life span is to drastically cut your daily caloric intake. But the trade off with quality of life might not justify the additional years.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #168 on: December 13, 2014, 05:02:52 PM »
I think it should be distinguished between extended life span and improving or maintaining the quality of life at a given age. I don't think Stallone or Chuck Norris will extend their life span to any meaningful degree by using HGH, eating right and exercising. But not many 70 year olds can do a round house kick.

The only thing that has been proven to meaningfully extend life span is to drastically cut your daily caloric intake. But the trade off with quality of life might not justify the additional years.

Yeah, it's only proven thing. Other stuff is more of a theoretical value (some has it's experimental value too), tho a complex combination of some regimens may yeld a positive result, theoretically (as that hasn't really been tried yet).
 Quality of life, of course. Imho it's probably better to die at 70 in a great physical shape than to live to 90 while being a walking dead from an age 50 or so (when hormones really start declining a lot).

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: December 13, 2014, 06:10:35 PM »

You sure about Wahlberg, though? And Affleck. Ain't seeing it is all.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: December 18, 2014, 10:46:18 AM »
You sure about Wahlberg, though? And Affleck. Ain't seeing it is all.

I did a thesis on remedies for baldness several years ago. It is amazing how good some wigs look in person and when they are new. Hair Club for Men, has some pretty amazing wigs or toupees. They aren't cheap and they require monthly maintenance. Folks like Affleck and Wahlberg have lots of change to spend on this.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: December 18, 2014, 10:49:06 AM »
I remember towards the end of Daredevil Affleck is in a scene were the sprinkler system is going off and his hair looked really synthetic under the water and it wasn't falling.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: December 18, 2014, 01:16:51 PM »

No way, up close you could easily see he's well beyond his 40's dude. 

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: December 18, 2014, 03:30:57 PM »

Extract foot from mouth.  Lather. Rinse. Repeat.  ::)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: December 18, 2014, 04:03:33 PM »
secret is just keep on the juice and it can turn back the clock,HGH is the best fountain of youth a man can find.im 50 and people tell me i look 35 or younger,i really believe my youthful look is a result of me masterbating constantly
R